miseries

The misery of the 'Husbands'

"Ow sehun!!! please stop it HURTS!!!", chanyeol screeched trying his best to free his hair from the deathly grip of his friend.

Sehun rolled his eyes before releasing chanyeol's hair. Chanyeol rubbed his swollen skull,"damn that hurts".

Sehun poked his tongue out before walking away only to be stopped by kai's voice.

"Isn't that manshikie guy?", kai said while pointing over to a man who was under the shade of the umbrella only some distance away from them.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the direction where kai was pointing, it was indeed him.

Sehun widened his eyes, his body still with his mouth agape.

.

When manshik looked towards their direction, sehun quickly turned back and covered his face using the magazine with which kris was fanninng himself.

Damn !!!

Manshik only smirked before getting up and walking back to his hotel room, quite satisfied with the view he got of sehun's and some delicious looking .

"Is he gone?" sehun whispered to chen who was sitting close to him, his sand castle long forgotten.

"Y-yea", chen replied back, still surprised with the sudden scene.

Sehun sighed a sigh of relief before throwing the magazine somewhere and finally turning his back to face his hyungs expressions.

He would have found their faces quite funny it it weren't him being the victim.

Finally, everyone snapped out of their shocks. Luhan literally run towards him and hugged him tightly, "sehunnie, did he see you?", he asked.

Sehun only shook his head and luhan looked quite relieved.

"Guys we have to do something. . . .cause i'm sure he'll think of something to . . .uh claim sehun", kris said quite awkwardly.

"What should we do?", suho asked looking at everyone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Uh how about we make it look like sehun is not having anymore relationship with luhan, then manshik will think that it's his turn to shine but suddenly kris announces that him and sehun are dating then there will be alot of drama then sehun will have some lovey dovey time with luhan without anybody knowing then kris also has some lovey dovey time with tao then manshik finds out about the whole crisis, suddenly. . . .", chen keeps on rambling about his 'plan' which everyone didn't bother to listen.

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes,"chen. . .we're not directing a drama, we're thinking of a plan. . .an actual plan".

Chen pouts and folds his arms.

It was after all a mind blowing idea!!. . . . .according to chen, that is.

"I'm hungry", xiumin says while rubbing his tummy,"this whole thinking has got me hungry!!".

"Well thinking of it. . .i'm hungry aswell", baekhyun said while looking at his tummy.

"Me too", kyungsoo mumbled.

"Ok guys, let's eat first then shall we. . . .think again", lay shouted for all of them to hear.

Everyone nodded before shuffling inside the summer house.

Luhan looked at sehun and gave his hand a quick squeeze,"we're all here for you sehunnie".

Sehun looked at luhan and smiled before giving a kiss on his forehead.

Both of them grinned at each other and walked inside the house together.

Manshik clenched his fist looking at the 'couple' infront of him. He was currently spying over sehun if he could see more of his from under the bush but what he saw definitely boiled his nerves.

The nerves of the !!!

Manshik looked at sehun one last time before silently scurrying away to his hotel room.

Sehun is only mine.

Manshik smirked as a bulb lit on his head.

He's so definitely gonna be mine.

Manshik laughed before going to get some fun.

I can't wait for tomorrow.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

O.M.G like seriously guys!!! 300 subs!! like can I hug you all for the love you've given to this fic TT^TT

Love you all so much!!

I may not update for sometime since some stuff are happening so please forgive me!!

Lots of love to you all!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________