Chapter 15

The misery of the 'Husbands'

guys i'll continue the bonus chapter after this update..........got a writer's block with the bonus chap......

Anyway continuation of the actual story!!!^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Oh my god, i'm so full", chen patted his stomach after stuffing his face with food like there's no tomorrow.

"You were eating like a pig who didn't have food for a month", kai snickered while reaching for a chicken drumstick placed at the middle of the living room floor along with other takeouts they bought from a nearby restaurent.

"Guys, now let's think of an actual plan", kris gathered everyone's attention, since everybody was pretty full and no more whining for food.

Luhan looked at sehun and interlaced his fingers with sehun's. He just didn't want this manshik guy to come between their marriage. He looked at his friends and to sehun who gave a light squeeze and made him feel better. Luhan smiled, he had friends who would always be there for him and a husband who'll sacrifice everything for him. He leaned and gave a quick peck on sehun's lips. 

He had nothing to worry about.

"Guys why can't we do what I said?", chen asked only receiving an emptied water bottle thrown at him.

"I'll never leave luhan for a person like him", sehun hissed while pointing an accusing finger to kris.

"That didn't mean you have to hit me", chen pouted while rubbing the spot where the bottle hit him.

Xiumin rolled his eyes at his husband's childish behaviour before something caught his sight, something flashing. He peeked a little at the window only to see a camera of some sort since it's quite dark outside.

"Guys come here", xiumin whispered while motioning the guys to come closer. After everyone has hurdled together with xiumin at the centre, he spoke in a low tone,"Guys, I guess someone is spying on us".

"What?", kris asks with furrowed eyebrows,"Why will they spy on us".

"I have a feeling it's the manshik guy", everyone looked at suho and he just shrugged his shouldiers.

"Come on, think something there's someone outside with a camera",chen looked at xiumin with a confused look,"Where?".

Xiumin sighed,"I can't tell or else this person will know that we are talking about him or her".

"Gosh I need some fresh air", sehun stood up and walked towards the back door since he can't go through the front door with the camera person there.

He opened the door and closed it. He took a deep breadth and let it out leaning against the wall for support.

Sehun looked up at the stars admiring it's beauty, he smiled slightly. He always remembered his deceased parents at random times. Just then he heard some twicks breaking and looked in front only to come face to face with the person he despised the most.

"What are you doing here?", sehun gritted his teeth while giving a glare filled with hatred to the older man.

Manshik smirked and leaned in closer and sehun widened his eyes as he felt rough lips attack his. He was paralized from shock, he wanted to do push away the man but his arms weren't functioning. After his senses came back, he brought his hands up to push manshik away but the man pulled back already smirking,"When are you going to tell them the truth?".

"What are you talking about?", sehun flared and gave a strong punch on his face.

Manshik still had the smirk plastered on his face while holding his aching jaw,"He already saw, love".

"Who saw?", sehun furrowed his eyebrows before realization dawnwed on him.

No.

"I guess you already broke his heart", manshik cackled evilly before looking at sehun,"I guess I won after all".

 

 

                                                                                                ~*~

 

"Guys I'll go and see sehun", luhan stood up carefully while holding his baby bump.

"Be careful while you walk, you may slip", joonmyeon warned and luhan rolled his eyes,"Of course I'll be".

He slowly walked towards the back door and opened it slowly, so that he could give a surprise attack on sehun but what he saw was something he never expected. He saw manshik kissing his love of life.

"When are you going to tell them the truth?", he heard manshik ask his husband and that was enough to bring tears in luhan's eyes. He quickly closed the door and rushed back in with tears pouring down his face.

This can't be happening!

"What happened luhan?", xiumin approached him with worry laced in his eyes.

Luhan cried more and xiumin gave his shouldier for his friend to cry. He can always ask later as to what happened.

After some time when luhan was reduced to hiccups, xiumin asked him again,"Now, what happened luhan?", using his soothing voice.

Fresh new tears started in luhan's eyes, he glanced at xiumin and to all his friends surrounding him with worried eyes. He looked down and began with a broken voice,"I-I sa-w se-sehun with man-shik, t-t-they were k-kiss-ing and manshik asked s-sehun w-when he w-was going to t-tell us-s the tru-th",he covered his face as more tears began falling down.

"Luhan it's okay, let it out", xiumin hugged his friend, he couldn't believe that sehun would do this to luhan.

"But I don't think so sehun would do that, I mean manshik could be doing a dirty play and to top it all off, there is a person spying on us", chen said his voice turning to whisper at the last part.

Just then they heard hurried footsteps and no sooner they saw sehun panting and quickly making his way towards luhan. 

"Luhan please listen to me, whatever you saw is all planned, manshik wanted to make sure that there will be a misunderstanding between you and me", sehun begged while looking at luhan for forgiveness.

"You better explain what happened", kai folded his arms while looking at sehun for some answers.

Sehun sighed and looked down,"When I was outside,I heard some twicks breaking and when I looked manshik was standing infront of me. I asked him what he wanted then he suddenly k-kissed me taking me by surprise but before I could push him away he already pulled back and asked me when I was going to tell them the truth. I was confused as to what he was saying so I punched him and asked what he was talking about. Manshik just said that he already saw and when I asked him who is he, I realised what he was talking about and here I am".

"So this manshik person wanted to make luhan think that sehun was cheating behind his back with him?", kris asked looking at all of them.

"Apparently so", lay leaned his head on suho's shouldier.

"How do we know that you're telling the truth?", xiumin asked looking at sehun with scrutinizing eyes.

Sehun sighed again,"If I so 'loved' that manshik person, don't you think I would have already abandoned luhan and our baby so that I could start a 'family' with him".

Luhan slowly looked at sehun with soft hiccups that stubbornly won't leave him,"I'm sorry sehunnie, I doubted you".

Sehun quickly knelt down infront of luhan and slowly cradled him as if he was a delicate flower and spoke in a gentle tone that he often used when luhan was scared or wanted consolation,"No, don't be sorry, baby, it was my fault after all for wanting to go outside. If I had stayed inside then nothing like this would have happened", sehun gently kissed luhan's fore head. Luhan leaned his head on sehun's chest, closing his eyes while enjoying the beating of sehun's heart. Sehun smiled and softly carresed his hair, just enjoying the moment of being together with his loved one.

Everyone decided to leave the two alone and slowly went to their own rooms, avoiding to create any sounds that would probably disturb the two love birds.

All of them forgot except chen who reminded them in a hush tone,"What about the person with the camera?".

 

 

                                                                                             ~*~

 

 

The person blew his nose in the handkerchief while looking at the scene unfolding in front of him. The two love birds were just too cute! They made him emotional with the way they trust each other so much.

He looked down at his camera and decided to view the previous pictures he had taken, most of them being the two lovers hugging, kissing, laughing, etc.

He was supposed to take a picture of manshik kissing one of the lovers and create a scandal by posting it front page on his magazine. Manshik had hired him only for this but the person rolled his eyes at the thought of manshik.

I don't care about that er anymore, he can just go and eat .

He stood up from the crouched position behind the bush and quickly made his way towards his hotel.

He wasn't going to bring disaster between two people who loved each other so much! That'll just make him regret for the rest of his life.

He swayed his way to his room and took out his room card before sliding it and entered his room. He was going to make sure that he post the picture of the two lovers looking at each other longingly. He had to get tanned just to get that picture. He didn't care if that manshik guy got angry over him for posting the picture of the two lovers instead of him force kissing one of them.

The person flipped his hair and took his towel to go and shower.

He didn't post anything on his magazine that was a lie but he always posted something related with true love and these two love birds were the perfect example of it.

He was a er for romance ya know?

And that manshik guy can probably go die under a truck.

Cause he was Kim ing Kibum.

The divas of all divas.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Here is the update!! Hope it is long enough to cover up the days I dind't update.

It's 1:17 am here and I'm probably writing rubbish because i don't know what i'm talking about.

So bye bye<3<3<3