YOU ARE SO DENSE ~

I am a fool

Chapter 7

Nobody POV

Chaerin and Bom had slipped out from her room when the bunch had fall asleep.

Walking side-by-side along with hoddies over their head and hands tucked in pockets to bear the dawn breeze.

It has been a habit for them since the past three years whenever they just need the time to clear of their minds.

“Do you think I am being over reacted by not listening to his explanation?”

“Roo ah, in my opinion it actually wouldn’t hurt to listen to his side of story”

Again, they fell into silent as they stood facing the busy street too lost for directions.

Chaerin prayed the press will not question her regarding whatever incidents happen between him and the trainee.

Why everything does seem to fall apart?

Why does this have to happen?

What would happen if she and Bom were just average girls from average families from the beginning?

Wouldn’t it be fun where they would actually get to live life doing whatever nonsense they want instead of stuck in the world full of bodyguards and had limited friends?

“Roo ah, I swear if that bastard has the guts to show up in front of me, I’m going to kick his ” Bom blurted while smirked all of sudden.

“Are you sure? It seems that you had TOP oppa’s violent side already huh? Well, I never know since when the alien and devil has exchange sides” Chaerin teased while they make their way back to their dorm.

“Aish, never put me and that devil in the same sentence ever! Not in anyone’s presence too! Devil will come and haunt me nonstop with his stupid teasing”

“Unnie, you are that dense after all”

“Yah, what do you mean by being dense? Aish,”

“Devil is on the way to claim your soul Bom! Kekekeke”

“Yah, at least I am not stuck with the loads of load explanation to listen that probably make me deaf with all some sick dragon constant banging and BEGGING”

“Ahhh.. someone need to be PUNISH!” Chaerin tickled and chased her all the way back to their dorm.