CHAPTER TWO: HUBBY, YOUR SCENT

I am a fool

Chapter 2

CL POV

Bom went off after late brunch with us.

“I need fresh air” she half-smile.

If there is one thing I would trade anything in this world in order to see her once bright smile I would without hesitation.

I was there for her wedding.

Apart of her just eaten up along with whatever that bastard did.

It took her three ing years to finally be able to step out from her home and face everyone around.

Yes, three years! I was naïve enough to believe she finally pull out from her gloom self; that she will be the once BOM I knew.

I dragged her along with me to join YG audition in here, Korea.

I wanted us to leave the States; enough of that bastard!

Enough of her pressure having the need to live up with relatives, friends and family.

Lady luck was with us, we got accepted and since then we added two more sisters into our life.

Darong~ and Baby Min click instantly.

Mum and Aunty Park often drop by to check on us, Aunty Park blames herself for getting her own daughter into arranged marriage.

 “Baby, what are you thinking?” I glance at Ji Yong’s hand playing with my fingers.

I plopped my head resting at his shoulder and close my eyes without answering him.

I just want to cherish this moment.

I fall asleep listening to the steady heart beat with Ji’s cologne smell.

Hubby, your scent would always embark in my brain veins, heart arteries and nostril. I mumble.