CHAPTER ONE : SHADOW

I am a fool

 

BOM POV

How does it feel to be left stranded on the aisle waiting for a guy whom you are sure for entire life; your soul mate.

Funny it seems when you tried hard to convince yourself that he has better reasons for not turning up on the aisle.

Thousands of reasons however couldn’t hide the conceited truth, he left you.

Truthfully, you were the one having doubt during entire preparations.

His sweet promises always seem to assure you during the moment that it is the right decision you both are taking.

No matter how your sisters tried to reason out with you from the beginning, you were so blinded by love that it all doesn’t seem to matters; even though you were only 19 years old.

“BOMMIE!!” I zoom out from my deep thoughts at the loud shrieking voice none other than my beloved dongseang!

“Yah! What are you thinking?” CL punches my arms playfully grinning.

“No-thing, I was just lost in thoughts” I beamed and notices Ji Yong tag along behind.

“It explains why you doesn’t reply my message or answer my calls since like forever!” she shrugged and plopped herself beside me.

I grab my cell on the table and grin sheepishly, “Sorry roo ah! I was waiting for Teddy oppa to record my latest hit, Aish where could he be?”

I began to scroll my cell and found a message from Teddy oppa

BOM, I have sudden emergency meeting with YG. Don’t wait for me; I will get back to you wink

Aish, oppa really know how to torture me!

“Noona, are you okay?” Ji Yong spins the chair facing the couch.

“Uh- yup teddy oppa has emergency meeting with YG; don’t you two lovebirds have no plan?Common, it’s rare 2ne1 and BigBang has break” I teased sensing CL blushing, Ji Yong chuckled,

“Noona! Have you forgotten tonight we will go over to your apartment for house warming?” CL averted the topic,

OMO! Aish, pabo BOM!

How could you forget your own house warming party; right.

Except the part where it was Seung Hyun that suggested on the first place.

Speaking of the devil, I wonder what he up to for tonight’s private party.

Why am I constantly lost in thoughts lately?

How foolish of me to stay in his shadow even after so many years?

Pabo;