NONNA, COULDN'T COOK?

I am a fool

Chapter 3

BOM POV

I hummed happily as I get ready for my so called home warming party which that devil suggested.

Practically, I spring clean my 2 months old apartment MYSELF!

Phew, good job BOM! I mused as I patted myself.

Initially it was really shocking for Sangsenim to SURPRISE us with each of owning place! YAY!!

I chosen somewhere walking distance from YG as I need to and fro everyday sometimes even late at night or early morning!

We even get to choose our own furniture fully sponsored by Sangsenim!

As if on cue to stop me from further day dream, the bell rang.

“HEY!” I smiled as I open the door;

“EHH? Whatever happens to the rest?” I make a face when it was none other than that devil’s face that greet me.

Smirking he enters with a bouquet of red daisy. How did he know that is my fave?

“Ji Yong called to inform that CL apparently are down with minor fever and he has to attend something at the studio with Teddy Oppa, well Seungri,Youngbae and Daesung couldn’t resist the temptation of our dancer’s invitations to the club- y one thou” he silently added the last phrase.

“Yah! So much for calling themselves good and kind oppas? Well, at least Darong and Baby Min will be coming” I shoved him in and close the door.

“I wouldn’t say that your place is comfortable enough” he shrugged as he laid lazily on the couch, flipping on the television.

YAH, what the heck? He is making himself at home?

I plopped down next to his feet and force his legs to bend in uncomfortable position.

“Well Devil, apparently it is COMFORTABLE enough for me and it doesn’t concern you anyway as if you will be a regular” I teased as he yanked up and sat.

“Alien, do you by any chance had anything decent to be eaten other than corn?” he walked over and start rummaging my kitchen looking and peeping in each and every corner;

“Ani- I seldom cook as I at it” I blushed

“Wha--?? NOONA couldn’t cook?” he laughed out loud.

Aish, feeling embarrassed I grab my phone and call Baby Min,

“Yah dongsaeng~~ where are you?” I pouted as soon as the other end pick up

“Unnie, we are waiting for the lift,” Baby Min answered

“Miss us much huh Miss Oksusu?” Darong loud voice teased from the background.

“Yaya, get your here as soon as possible some devil here is being noisy!” I complained.

“Miss Oksusu, you and TOP oppa better behave!” Darong teased and hung up.

Aish, I sat at my bed waiting for the door bell, practically I am ashamed with the devil’s last “compliment” Noona couldn’t cook??

Aish, what does he think I am? A housewives? I don’t even have enough time to have my beauty sleep with the hectic schedule already.

Women this century are not MEANT TO BE HOUSEVIWES ONLY!

Pff~sick devil!