HE IS MINE!

I am a fool

Chapter 4

Mysterious POV

What a sick ? She thinks she owns Ji Yong? I couldn’t stand the sight of that sticking with him everywhere with her around, she thinks Ji Yong is hers?

Ani! He is mine! I train hard to be in YG just for Oppa, no I wouldn't let some sick lucky steal him away!

Nobody could steal my property!

I fumed in anger as I plotted my revenge! Is he blind?What is so special with that sick ?

Her manly figure, her ty voice, just because she can pull some cool stares she is name the so-call-baddest-female?

Even though I am only a trainee, but I am much talented and hot than that sicko !

So what she is the leader of 2ne1? That is just her luck!

She should just enjoy her luxury and famous life! Grab some other man, whatever happen to the Teddy that she once worship huh?

I will not lose to her! I shall win him over.

Speaking of him, just as I exit from the vocal lesson room, I saw him bowing to Teddy Oppa and prepare to leave.

I fasten my speed plotting my scene.

This is my chance; I must get him to notice me!

“Ahh, sorry oppa” I pretend to bump into him at the hallway, I pouted and feel my heart skip a beat when he look straight into my eyes.

“It’s okay, be careful next time” he smile and press the elevator button.

I took this opportunity and stand beside him,

“Oppa, you should eat well and rest well I could see your eye bag” I flashed one of my sweetest smile nervously.

The elevator came. As we step in, he said;

“Thank you, you are observant. You are YG new trainee right?” he press G button.

“Yup, I have heard so much about oppa, oppa such a genius in song composing especially”

“Ani, it just takes lots of attempt, experiences or emotions. Sometimes it is easier if you experienced it”

“Ahh, so oppa is experienced in relationships then;” I close the gap between us as we were walking towards the main entrance of YG, passing the lazy ajhussi half dozing off.

“I just learnt from the past,” I noticed there were several fans, this is my chance.

I purposely lost my balance falling on Ji Yong.

Perfect, I pull a shocking and hurt face as I pinned on Ji Yong, with only our face inches apart, I could hear the fans squealing and camera snapping.

Ah, what an awsome actress I could be!

I wanted to stay in on him not letting go;

“Sorry oppa!” I quickly gets up and pull him up together,

“It’s okay, I got to go” he notices the fans. He rush into the waiting van,

Tskk, even God is helping me huh? I smirked as I watch the van disappear and began walking towards my dorm waving shyly at the fans.