I Fall Asleep

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

Youngjae was on his way to the café when suddenly someone bumped into him. He felt down to the floor and he took a look at that person. It was Daehyun actually!

DH : *evil smirks*

YJae : *walk away*

DH : What do you think you guys are doing now, Youngjae-ah?

YJae : *stop walk* *turn around* Mwo?

DH : *walk towards Youngjae* So, what actually your gangs plan then?

YJae : *smirks* Do you think that I will tell you about it? Even if I have to die, I will not tell you anything, bastard!

DH : What did you called me just now? How dare you!

YJae : So what?! I’m sorry but I don’t have any time to waste with a loser like you. *walk away*

DH : S***! That guy really pissed me off. Aaarrgghh! We shall see what will happen later on.

Daehyun then went home and told about it to Yongguk and Zelo. It seemed like they already planned something too. Meanwhile, Youngjae was walking to the class again after he done buying you some food. He walked towards you and gave you your food and drink.

YJae : *give you the food* Here. Eat this now.

YOU : Ne. Kamsahamida. *take the food and eat it quickly* Ouchh! It’s hot!

YJae :What a pabo~

YOU : *stare at him*

YJae : Don’t stare at me! Ppalli and finish your food.

YOU : *talk to yourself* What he thinks he do now? Ordering me around just like a boss. Huh!

YJae : Excuse me?

YOU : Mwo?

YJae : What did you say just now?

YOU : It’s nothing. Just continue your works now. I will finish this food quickly. And you have to finish your works quickly too. I need to go home.

He then continued his works while you were eating the food. After you done eating the food, you sat beside him and took a look at his works. He managed to solve all the questions correctly and then you started to play with your phone. A while later, you started to feel bored and suddenly, you fall asleep.

A few hours later, you woke up and you saw at your watch that it’s already 7PM right now. You were very shocked to see that it’s already late right now.

YJae : Sleep well, princess?

YOU : Mianhae because I’m falling asleep. So, did you managed to answer all the questions?

YJae : Yup.. But, I still have this to do now. *show you the questions*

YOU : Mwo?! Aigoo.. But, it’s already late now. Can I go home now? *puppy eyes*

YJae : Hmm.. Arasso. You can go now.

YOU : Jinjja? Jeongmal kamsahamnida. Oh ya! *write something on his book* This is my phone number. Just contact me if you got any problems regarding the questions ne? I will try my best to help you.

YJae : Okay.

YOU : I’ll go now. Hwaiting! *smile*

Then, you walked away from the class. While walking to the bus stop, your head tried to find the suitable excuse to be given to your parents about you being home late today. You arrived at the bus stop and luckily, not long after that, the bus already arrived and you went home.

At the class, Youngjae was alone at the classroom and doing his works. Then, his phone rang and he answered the call.

HC : Youngjae-ah! Where are you right now?

YJae : I’m still at school now, hyung. Waeyo?

HC : We have something to do right now. Come home now, can you?

YJae : Ne, I will come home right now. I’ll be there in fifteen minutes.

HC : Okay. *disconnect the call*

Youngjae packed up all his things and he went home quickly.~