Finally..

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

Yongguk was still waiting outside the emergency room with Zelo when suddenly, he saw that Daehyun was walking towards them. And Yongguk was very shocked when he saw that Himchan and Jongup were following Daehyun too. He quickly get up from his seat and gave Himchan a death stare.

YG : What are you doing here?

HC : How’s ___? Is she alright?

YG : Yah! Who are you to ask about my sister’s condition?! Go away!

HC : I come here not to fight with you but I just want to know ___’s condition.

YG : *push Himchan away* Just go!

DH : Yongguk-hyung! Stop it! I’m the one who told Himchan about this because I know ___-ssi love Himchan so much. That’s why Himchan need to know about her condition. Can you just tolerate with it this time?

YG : *stare at Daehyun* Yah! How dare you talk to me like that?! Which side are you on now, Daehyun-ah?

DH : Hyung.. Please.. Just tolerate with it this time.

YG : Haishh!!! F***!!

The doctor then came out and he told Yongguk that you were in a good condition right now. The doctor also told that you wanted to meet Yongguk and Himchan now. Yongguk then talked to Himchan and asked Himchan to follow him to meet you inside the room.

YG : *look at Himchan* Follow me now!

Himchan then just followed Yongguk into your room. You tried to smile when you saw Himchan and Yongguk were approaching you.

YOU : *smile*

YG : *walk towards you* *kiss your forehead* How’s my little sister feeling right now? I’m really sorry, ___-ah. I know I shouldn’t pushed you away at that time. Forgive me.

YOU : Yongguk-oppa, it’s okay. I’m fine. See? There’s nothing wrong going on with me right?

YG : *pats your hair gently* But still, I’m sorry.

YOU : I forgive you, oppa. *look at Himchan* *smile* Come here.

HC : *walk towards you*

YOU : *hug him* I miss you so much, Himchan-oppa.

HC : I miss you too, dear. You’re fine right?

YOU : Ne, I’m fine. Don’t worry.

HC : I know you’re a strong girl, ___-ah.

YOU : *laugh* You know I am right?

YG : *cough cough*

YOU : Err.. Yongguk-oppa.. Himchan-oppa.. I need to talk to both of you right now.

YG : What is it, ___-ah?

YOU : Can you guys just stop fighting? Please. I beg you guys. It’s okay that you guys still hate each other but please, just stop fighting? To be truth, I can’t live with just one of you. I need both of you to complete my life. I need you, Yongguk-oppa because you’re my oppa and you will always protect me from everything. And I also need you, Himchan-oppa because you’re the one who I want to spend the rest of my life with. Please.. I can’t choose between both of you. That’s why I beg you to stop fighting so that I won’t have to choose any one of you. Please..

HC : Err.. ___-ah.. I don’t know how to react with this.

YG : Hmm.. Arasso. I’ll try. But, I will not promise that it will turn out well. If he make something that can hurt you, I will not hesitate to fight with him. I can even kill him if I want. Got it?

YOU : Really? *smile* Gomawo, Yongguk-oppa. Thanks for everything. Thank you so much! I love you!

HC : Well, if Yongguk already said it like that, I’m agree with it.

YOU : Thank you too, Himchan-oppa. Finally, everything turned out just the way I wanted it to be. *smile happily*

YG : I’m glad that you happy, ___-ah. Himchan-ah, I need to talk to you for a while. Can we?

HC : Of course.

YOU : Yah! Don’t fight!

YG : Arasso..

Yongguk and Himchan then walked out from the room and Yongguk told the others that you’re in good condition now. All of them then went inside your room to see you.

HC : So, what is it that you need to talk to me to?

YG : You have to promise me something..

HC : What?

YG : You have to promise me that you will never hurt my sister. Don’t you ever dare to hurt her feelings or else I will do something bad towards you. I’m willing to stop this long time fight just because of her. I love her and I will do anything for her happiness. So, don’t you dare to mess up with her!

HC : Don’t worry. I will never hurt her. I love her more that you can even imagine. And I will protect her as much as you protect her.

YG : It’s good then. Mark your word.