What Happened To Me?

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

You finally woke up and you felt very pain on your neck. You took a look around and you saw that Zelo was right in front of you.

ZL : *smirks*

YOU : Where am I now?

ZL : You’re at our place now.

YOU : But, why am I here?

ZL : It’s me who are supposed to ask you that question. What you actually do here?

YOU : Err.. Ouch! My neck hurts!

ZL : *approach you* Yah! Move your hand! Let me see it for a while.

YOU : *move your hand*

ZL : F***! What the hell is going on? Did you remember anything?

YOU : Ani~ I can’t remember it clearly what had happened last night. Waeyo? What’s wrong with me?

ZL : It’s nothing. Just stay here for a while. I need to go and see my hyung first.

YOU : *nod your head*

Zelo then walked away from that room and went to see Yongguk at his room. You were still feeling painful on your neck and you tried to search for mirror in the room and you found one. You were trying to look at your neck using that mirror and you were very surprised to see that your neck has a big scar. And it’s not like an usual scar. It’s a bite scar. You were wondering what actually happen to you last night. You tried really hard to remember it but you still can’t.

Zelo went into Yongguk’s room and he told him about what he saw just now.

ZL : Hyung! Yongguk-hyung!

YG : Hmm.. Wae, Zelo-ah?

ZL : That girl..

YG : What’s wrong with that girl? She’s already awake? Is she still here?

ZL : Ne, she’s already awake and she’s still in that room. I saw something just now. There’s someone already bite her neck. There’s a big bite scar on her neck.

YG : Mwo?! Jinjja?!

ZL : Yes, I’m really sure that someone had already bite her. Eottoke? What should we do about her now?

YG : But, who’s the one that bite her neck actually? Perhaps it’s someone from the other gang last night.

ZL : Ani~ I’m sure that it’s not them. Me myself saw them walked away from our house and they didn’t get to do anything. Daehyun-hyung!

YG : What’s wrong with him?

ZL : He told me last night that he really thirsty of human blood. I think it’s him who bites that girl’s neck last night.

YG : So, we have to go and see Daehyun now and asked him about this. Let’s go to his room.

Then, Yongguk and Zelo immediately walked to Daehyun’s room. Yongguk opened the door and called for Daehyun.

YG : Yah! Daehyun-ah!

DH : Aigoo~ You startled me, Yongguk-hyung. What’s wrong?

YG : Is it you the one that bite her neck last night? Did you her blood? Tell me the truth!

DH : Err..

YG : Tell me now, Daehyun-ah!

DH : Actually, yes.. I was the one who..

YG : *cut off Daehyun’s words* Yah! F***! What have you done, Daehyun-ah?!

DH : I just can’t control myself last night. Mianhae.

YG : I don’t need your apologise. It doesn’t mean anything now. I don’t know what will happen to that girl after this and it’s all because of you, Daehyun-ah. Aaarrrggghhh! *throw away the flower’s vase* You just ruined everything!! *walk away*

ZL : *approach Daehyun* It seemed like Yongguk-hyung is really angry right now. I’ve never seen him to be mad like that.

DH : Me too. S***! I should have never done that last night.

ZL : It’s already happened hyung. There’s nothing you can do to change what had happened last night. Let’s  just hope that there will be nothing happened towards the girl and she will be just fine.

DH : Hmm.. I hope so too, Zelo-ah. If not, Yongguk-hyung will be mad at me forever.

ZL : Ne. I’ll go first and check that girl in the room. Don’t worry. It will be just fine.

DH : *nod his head*

Zelo walked away from the room and went into your room. He saw that you were not there anymore.

ZL : *talk to himself* I think she already left just now.

Meanwhile, you were in your way home at that time. Luckily, at the room just now, there was a first aid kit and you put bandage on your neck to cover the bite scar. You arrived home a while later, and your parents were waiting for you at the living room. They asked you why you didn’t come home last night and you made up another excuse again. You were relieved that they believed what you have told them and then they asked you to go to your room and take some rest. You just nodded your head and walked to your room.~