I Kill People!

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

You suddenly woke up from your sleep that midnight. Suddenly, you felt that something was not right with your body. You felt really weird and you really don’t know what actually happened to you. You get up from your bed and take a look at the mirror. You were shocked to see that your face turned really white and pale. And you noticed that you look just like a vampire. You were afraid with yourself. You knew that all of this happened because of Daehyun.

You quickly went out from your room and slowly you went out from the house. You tried to search for a cab that midnight and after a while, you managed to find a cab and you asked the driver to send you to Daehyun’s place. While you were in the cab, suddenly, you really felt like that you really thirsty and you can smell the scent of human’s blood right now. You really want to the driver’s blood but then you know that it’s not right to do that. Unfortunately, you can’t control yourself and you approached the driver and bite his neck hard. He was in pain but you don’t even care about it. You his blood as much as you want. When you finally done with it, you realised that the driver was already dead!

You really shocked with what you have done and you immediately went out from the cab and run away. You run as fast as you can and you headed to Daehyun’s place.

When you arrived in front of the house, you knocked the door a few times and then someone opened the door for you. It’s Zelo.

ZL : *open the door* *see your face and shock because you look like a vampire and your mouth is full of blood* Wh.. What’s wrong with you?

YOU : *rush into the house*

ZL : Yah! *follow you*

YOU : I’m the one who should ask you guys this question. What the hell is wrong with me now?

ZL : *shouts* Yongguk-hyung! Daehyun-hyung! Come here now!!

Yongguk and Daehyun went out from their own room and then they went to the living room. They then saw you and they also really shocked to see you.

YG : Zelo-ah! What’s wrong?

YOU : *walk towards Daehyun* Yah! You! What have you done to me? Why did I turn like this? I’ve just kill a people just now! And this is all because of all of you! I don’t know why I did end up like this! Am I a vampire too right now just like you guys? Yah! Give me back my normal life!

DH : Yongguk-hyung.. What should we do now? Is she really a vampire now?

YG : Daehyun-ah.. I also don’t know what actually happen to her because she’s the only one who managed to survive after being bite by us. All of other peoples were dead after we their blood. That’s why I don’t know what actually happen to her.

YOU : Mwo?! What did you mean by that? *look at Yongguk*

YG : I’m telling you the truth now. Yes, we’re vampires and we’re not a human being. And this goes the same with the other gangs too. They were also vampires. Something already happened and that’s why we were fighting each other. And, yes. We do human’s blood to survive because if we didn’t any human’s blood after three days, we will lose our power and if we didn’t any human’s blood for a week, then we will die. That’s why we really need human’s blood. And all of them actually will die after we their blood but I really don’t know what actually happened to you. You’re supposed to die after Daehyun your blood but you still managed to survive. I don’t know either you’re now a vampire or a human.

YOU : Mwo?! You don’t know? Yah! Look at me! All of you look at me! I look like a vampire now! And I even human’s blood just now. And you’re telling me that you guys don’t know what actually happened to me?! What a joke! F***! Get lost! I’m a vampire now and that’s all because all of you!! I hate you guys! *shouts* Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh!! *cries*

ZL : Don’t worry. You will not look like a vampire anymore later on when it’s already morning. You’re not gonna stay like that forever.

YG : What we have to do now? Is she a vampire now? Haish!

DH : I also don’t know, Yongguk-hyung. I’m sorry.. This is all because of me.

YG : Yes, it’s all because of you that everything turn up like this! *walk away*

Daehyun then walked away too from the living room and it’s only you and Zelo left at the living room.

ZL : *walk towards you* Yah! I have to go to my room now. If you want to sleep here, just use the room that you used to use while you’re here that day. If you want to go, you can go home now. *walk away*

You heard Zelo’s words just now. You really don’t know what you should do now. Finally, you decided to just go home so that your parents will not suspect anything. You left the house slowly and walked to your house although your house was quite far from their place. While walking, suddenly, you remembered about Youngjae. Then, you decided to go to his place because you already know where his place is.~