Daehyun : I Saw Her With Youngjae

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

Although you now know that you were actually a vampire, but you still go to school like usual. Your parents were worried of you but you told them that you will be fine living with the guys. They actually still want you to live with them but you told them the truth and at first, they were really shocked to know that you’re a vampire but then, they understand your situation. That’s why they allowed you to live with these guys.

That morning, you woke up early and take your shower first. Then, you wore the uniform and you went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. You saw that Youngjae was already at the kitchen preparing the breakfast. You approached him quickly.

YOU : Youngjae-ssi~ What are you doing?

YJ : *startle* You startled me, ____-ssi. I’m just preparing fried rice for our breakfast today.

YOU : Waa~ It smells so good. I’m hungry. *rubs your stomach*

YJ : Wait for a while okay? I’m done with my cooking after this.

YOU : Ne.

You walked to the table and have your seat while waiting for the breakfast to be served. A few minutes later, Youngjae done with the cooking and he served the breakfast to you.

YOU : *eat quickly* Ouch! It’s hot! *drink water*

YJ : Yah! Aigoo.. Eat slowly, ___-ah.

YOU : Hehe. Ne, I will.

Both you and Youngjae then enjoyed the breakfast together. After you guys done with the breakfast, you guys were walking together to the bus stop to wait for the bus. You noticed that Daehyun was there too at the bus stop along with Zelo, but you just pretend that you didn’t see them.

Daehyun suddenly saw you and he tried to approach you but then he realised that you were not alone. Youngjae was right next to you. He cancelled his intention to approach you and he just stay at his spot.

ZL : Hyung~ Waeyo? I thought you want to go somewhere.

DH : *fake a smile* Hmm.. Ani.. I’m not going anywhere, Junhong-ah. I think I saw someone that I knew just now but then I realised that it’s not the person that I know.

ZL : Ohh? Really? Okay then..

Zelo knew that something was going on in Daehyun’s mind right now. But, what is it? Zelo turn around and took a look around at the bus stop and that’s when he finally spotted that you were there with Youngjae. He saw that you and Youngjae were having a good time together and Zelo wondered by himself if what he saw now has something to do with Daehyun’s changes just now.

The bus finally arrived and all of them went into the same bus to school.

Daehyun was sitting at the back with Zelo and from there, he can saw that you were sitting with Youngjae. He can’t help it but to look at you and Youngjae almost all the time and he felt that his heart was really hurt at that time. He felt like he was really mad but he doesn’t know what was the reason that he should get mad of. He was confused with his own feelings right now. Meanwhile, Zelo noticed that Daehyun were looking at you and Youngjae almost all the time and he was sure that Daehyun was jealous of two of them.

The bus finally arrived in front of the school and both you and Youngjae went out from the bus together. You didn’t realised that you were actually forgot your small notebook at your seat just now. While Daehyun and Zelo wanted to get off from the bus, Daehyun took a look at your seat and he saw your small notebook and he quickly pick it up. He saw your name was written there and he was sure that the notebook was yours. He decided to keep it for a while before giving it to you later on.

Daehyun and Zelo then already went out from the bus and walking together to the class. Their classes were located on the same block that’s why they were walking together. Zelo decided to ask Daehyun about his feelings.

ZL : Err.. Daehyun-hyung?

DH : *daydream and smile*

ZL : *look at Daehyun* Hyung! Hyung! *wave his hand in front of Daehyun’s face* Hyung!

DH : *realised from his daydream* Wae?!

ZL : Aigoo.. What are you thinking about, Daehyun-hyung? That girl, huh?

DH : Which girl? Yah! Zelo-ah! I’m not thinking about any girl okay? I have to go now. See you later. *walk away quickly*

ZL : *talk to himself* Daehyun-hyung.. Daehyun-hyung.. Haish.. Do you think I’m that fool not to realise that you actually had fall for that girl? I think I should just let Daehyun-hyung to have her and keep this feeling to myself. Why should we fall for the same girl, hyung? Jinjja..

Zelo then walked away to his own classroom and trying his best to cheer himself up.~