The Real Me

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

It’s been a week now since you already know the truth that you were actually a vampire from the beginning.

That day, at school, both Daehyun and Youngjae didn’t attend the school. During the recess time, you got a text message from Youngjae and he told you that he need to see you at that time. At first, you don’t want to skip classes but it’s seemed that he had something important to tell you, hence you decided to go and see Youngjae. You immediately left the class and went to Youngjae’s place. After a while later, you finally arrived there at his place and you noticed that the other gang was also there too. You were wondering what was happening now.

YJ : ___-ssi~ You’re here.

YOU : Ne, I’m here. What’s wrong?

YJ : Sit here first.

You walked to the chair and take your seat. Then, Himchan started to tell you everything about the real you.

HC : ___-ssi.. I hope you will not be too surprised with what I am going to tell you about after this.

YOU : Huh? What do you mean, Himchan-ssi? And why is that the other gang was here too? I thought you guys were rival..

YG : Yes, we’re rivals. We’re just helping them to investigate the truth about you because we felt guilty towards you. I thought that it’s because of Daehyun that you ended up like this, but actually this is not because of Daehyun.

YOU : What?! Yah! This is clearly because of that guy, I’m turning into a vampire now!

YG : No! It’s not because of Daehyun. All of this happened because..

HC : Shut the f*** up!!

YG : Why should I? She has to know the truth that she was a vampire since the beginning. She’s not a human. And she was just an adopted child in her family. She should know about it!

YOU : What?! No! This is just a lie! *run away*

YJ : ___-ssi! ___-ssi! *follow you*

JU : S***! What have you guys done? You! *point at Yongguk* You shouldn’t told her about the truth like that.

YG : *evil smirks* So what? Do I look like I even care about that girl?

HC : You guys just messed up everything! Just leave now!

DH : We will even if you guys don’t told us to do so.

ZL : Yup! Besides, I really hate being here with you guys. Let’s go, hyung.

Yongguk, Daehyun and Zelo then left the house and they went back to their own place. While walking, they were having a little conversation.

DH : Yongguk-hyung~ About that girl.. Do you think that she will be okay with all of this?

YG : Wae? Are you starting to get worried about her now, Daehyun-ah?

DH : Ani~ It’s nothing.. Err.. I just..

YG : I think she will be fine soon.

ZL : Seriously, I never thought that she was a vampire from the beginning. So, that’s why she didn’t die even after Daehyun-hyung her blood.

DH : Now I get it why did her blood taste so different at that time.

YG : I also surprised to know that she was a vampire actually.

ZL : Oh ya! Yongguk-hyung~ Do you already met that guy that have the clue about the person that you were looking for all this while?

YG : I nearly forgot about it, Junhong-ah! Thanks for remind me about it. What day is today?

ZL : It’s Tuesday right?

YG : Tuesday?! Daehyun-ah, Junhong-ah, I have to go and see that person today actually. I got to go now. See you guys later at home.

DH : Arasso. Be careful, hyung.

Yongguk then changed his way and went to see that person while Daehyun and Zelo then continued their way home.

Meanwhile, you were still really shocked when you knew the truth. You really can’t believe that you were only an adopted child and you were a vampire from the beginning.

YJ : ___-ssi~ Are you okay?

YOU : No! I’m not okay! Do you expect me to be okay after I know the truth? I’m not okay, Youngjae-ssi. I’m really not okay with all of this. Tell me, Youngjae-ssi. Tell me that this is all just a lie. Tell me now!! *cries*

YJ : *hug you* I’m sorry, ____-ssi. I’m really sorry but this is the truth. We already investigate about this and at first, we didn’t believe it too but it is the truth.

YOU : But, I’m not a vampire! Not until that guy bite me! I’m a human being!

YJ : *pats your hair gently* Shhh.. Be calm, okay? Actually, you really a vampire from the beginning but because you were adopted by human being, that’s why you never realised that you were actually a vampire. All of this while, you were living just like a human being but you were actually a vampire. I know this is hard for you.

YOU : So, I’m really just an adopted child then?

YJ : Yes, ____-ssi. You were just an adopted child. You should thank your parents for raising you up until now.

YOU : *nod your head* I know. I really should felt grateful to them. But, they never know that I’m a vampire right?

YJ : Yes, they didn’t know about it. Wae?

YOU : I think that I should leave their house. I’m afraid that I will not be able to control myself later on and I might kill them. Can I stay here with you guys?

YJ : Sure. No problem. You can stay here with us, ___-ssi.

YOU : Thanks, Youngjae-ssi. Thank you so much.

YJ : *break the hug* *look right into your eyes* I’m glad to help you. *kiss your lips*

You were surprised with Youngjae’s action. It was your first ever kiss in your life. No one ever kiss your lips before this. Your heart was beating so fast at that time and then, Youngjae broke the kiss.

YJ : What have I done? I’m sorry, ___-ssi. I’m really sorry. Pabo me! *hit his head* I’m sorry. Err.. You better go and take your rest now. Just call me if you need any help later. *walk away*

You smiled while looking at Youngjae’s back that slowly disappeared from your eyes. Do you already fall in love with him?~