They're Vampires?!

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

Youngjae finally arrived at his place. He immediately went into the house and went to see Himchan at the living room.

YJae : Himchan-hyung.. Waeyo? Did something happen?

HC : That kid.. Daehyun.. He is schooling at the same school with you right?

YJae : Ne, he’s studying there too. And we’re in the same class. I’m really surprised to see him this morning and it seemed like he already knew that I’m there too. I think they might plan something now.

HC : Yes, I think so too. That’s why I asked you to come home now. We need to plan something in order to ruin them.

YJae : I agree with you, Himchan-hyung. By the way, where is Jongup?

HC : I don’t know. He told me that he want to go out for a while just now, but until now, he hasn’t come home yet.

YJae : Jinjja? I’ll try to call him then.

Youngjae then called Jongup but he didn’t answer the call. Youngjae called his number once again and someone picked up the call.

YG : *evil laugh*

YJae : Who’s this? Is this Yongguk? S***! How the hell does this phone is with you right now?

YG : Yes, it’s me, Youngjae-ah.

YJae : Where is Jongup?!

YG : He’s here with us. Come and meet us here right now. *laugh*

YJae : S***! *disconnect the call* *throw away his phone*

 

HC : What’s wrong, Youngjae-ah? Don’t tell me that they got Jongup with them.

YJae : Ne. Jongup is with them right now. They asked us to go and meet them right now.

HC : F***! Really?! How dare they touch uri Jongup? Let’s go and meet them.

YJae : Yes, hyung.

Youngjae and Himchan then walked out from the house and walked to the other gang’s place. While walking, suddenly Youngjae heard someone was calling for him.

YOU : Excuse me! You!

YJae : *turn around* You?! What are you doing here at night?

YOU : Ani~ I’m just..

YJae : *cut off your words* I’m sorry but I’m in a rush now. I have to go. *walk away*

YOU : Err.. Ne..

You were feeling really anxious about Youngjae. It seemed like he had so many secrets about himself and that’s why you decided to go and follow him and the other guy. You followed them until they finally arrived at Yongguk’s place. You knew that place and at that time, you regretted that you were following Youngjae and Himchan because you had a feeling that something bad might happen tonight. You want to go home right now but it was too dark outside and you actually felt a little bit afraid. You decided to go inside the house sneakily and you managed to go inside the house without anyone realized about it.

You then found a good hiding spot and from there, you can actually saw and heard everything clearly.

HC : Bang Yongguk! Come out now!

YG : You finally came, huh?! *evil laugh*

HC : Where’s Jongup?!!

YG : Guys, bring him out.

Daehyun and Zelo then brought Jongup out and Jongup was in a very bad condition. His face was really pale and he was in a real pain. Himchan and Youngjae were really shocked to see him in that condition.

HC : *walk to Jongup* Yah! Jongup-ah! Are you okay?

YJae : Jongup-ah! Jongup-ah!

HC : Youngjae-ah.. You take care of uri Jongup. I have to solve this matter with that bastard.

YJae : *take Jongup away with him*

 

HC : Yah! Bastard! What have you done to Jongup?!

YG : *evil laugh* Should I tell you about it? I don’t think I should tell you about it.

HC : You really an a**h***!! *punch Yongguk hard*

YG : *laugh* It doesn’t hurt me at all!

HC : Take this! *punch him again*

YG : *avoid the punch* *bite Himchan’s neck*

HC : F***!! Stop it!! S***!!

Himchan then tried to punch Yongguk again and he managed to escape himself from Yongguk. Himchan’s neck was bleeding badly and Yongguk just gave him an evil smirks.

YG : How does it feel? A vampire another’s vampire blood? I feel really good now and it’s all thanks to your blood, Himchan-ah. *evil laugh*

HC : I’m gonna make sure that you will pay for this!!

Himchan then walked away from the house with Youngjae and Jongup. Himchan was in pain too right now after his neck was being bite by Yongguk and so do Jongup. He was really weak.

You really can’t believe what you saw and heard just now!

YOU : *talk to yourself* MWO?! They’re vampires? What the hell is going on? Am I dreaming? *slap your face* Ouch! It hurts! Omo! That’s mean I’m not dreaming right? S***! What is happening now?

DH : Omo~ You’re here, huh?!

YOU : *startle* Err..

DH : So, this is why I smell human scent just now. It’s because you were here, ___-ah. *smirks*

YOU : I just.. I think I should go now right?

DH : Ani~ You can’t go now. I need you now, ___-ah. I really need human’s blood tonight. Give me your blood ____ah. *evil smirks*

YOU : No! Don’t come closer to me! No!

Daehyun didn’t even care about you and he kept coming closer towards you and finally, he bite your neck hard and your blood. It was very painful for you and not too long after that, you fainted and you didn’t realize what was happening after that.~