I Went There Again~

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

You woke up from your sleep and you searched for your phone. Suddenly, you remembered that your phone was with the gangs. You sighed as you realised that you have to go and meet them today to get your phone. You get up from your bed and take your shower. It’s already 8.45AM right now and you have like 1 hour and 15 minutes to get ready of yourself and go see them.

You told your mom that you have to go out for a while and you went out from the house. You walked to the nearest bus station and you tried to search if there’s a cab there. Luckily, there’s a cab there and you went into the cab and asked the driver to drive you to the place. Fifteen minutes later, you finally arrived and you paid for the cab’s fare. You still need to walk for a few metres to get to the place. You took a look at your watch and it’s already 9.50AM. You quickly went to the place and knocked the door a few times.

YG : *open the door* *smirks* Aaa~ It’s you huh? Come in.

You walked into the house and followed Yongguk. He then asked you to sit at the chair for a while and he told you that he will be right back after this. You just waited there alone and looked around the house. Suddenly, you heard someone voice.

ZL : So, you’re here again huh?

YOU : *nod your head*

ZL : *smirks* Daehyun-hyung was going out for a while just now. Your phone was with him. Just sit there and wait for him. Don’t you dare to do anything here. Get it?

YOU : N.. Ne. I wait for him then.

ZL : Good~ *walk away*

You sat there like a fool and waited for Daehyun to come and give you your phone. You were surprised when suddenly, you saw that someone was throwing a stone to the glass windows and it broke into pieces. You wanted to shout at that time but you felt that someone was covering your mouth.

YG : *cover your mouth* Don’t say anything!

YOU : *nod your head*

Zelo then came towards you guys and a few moments after that, Daehyun also came towards you guys. Yongguk then asked them to go to their secret room and he brought you along too. Suddenly, someone was throwing a stone once again towards another glass windows and it broke too.

YG : S***! Ppalli and go to our room right now! They won’t stop unless we do something.

You guys quickly went to the room and Yongguk was holding your hand. You felt very surprised when he hold your hand because you never had your hand held by any guys before.

YG : *look at you* Sit there and keep quiet! Don’t make any noise!

You just agreed with Yongguk’s words and sat there quietly. After that, Yongguk was having a serious conversation with Zelo and Daehyun.

YG : I’m sure it’s them who done it just now.

ZL : Yup. I think it’s them too.

YG : Daehyun-ah.. Did you saw anyone here when you came into the house just now?

DH : Ani, hyung. I didn’t see anyone just now.

YG : How the hell did they manage to know that we’re here right now?

ZL : Aarrgghh! This is all because of that girl! If it wasn’t because of her, they will never know that we are here. I’m sure she’s the one who cause all of this to happen. And, this is all Daehyun-hyung’s fault!

DH : Yah! Why is it my fault?! You better watch your mouth Zelo-ah!

ZL : You’re the one who insist to give back the phone to that girl. If you didn’t insist to give it to her, this will never happen. I already told you that we should get rid of that girl before anything worst will happen.

YG : Stop it! It’s not the time for us to argue about this now. We have to make sure that the girl will not say anything to anyone about us. That’s all.

DH : I’m agree with you, Yongguk-hyung.

ZL : Haish! How many times should I tell both of you to just get rid of that girl? Don’t tell me that you guys have feelings for her?

DH : Ani! Yah! What are you talking about now, Zelo-ah?

YG : I definitely will never develop any feelings towards that girl.

ZL : *smirks* Oh? Really? It’s good then. I really hope that you guys will not being fool by that girl. Get a hold of yourself, hyung.

YG : Sure, Zelo-ah. Don’t worry about us.

DH : Yup. We will not fall for that girl.

Suddenly, they heard you were screaming. They were surprised to hear your scream and they immediately went to check your condition. They were shocked to see that you were not at your place anymore. Zelo then discovered a note that was written on a paper at the floor

“Come to the usual place tonight or else this girl will die.”

He read it and then gave the paper to Yongguk. Yongguk then threw away the paper.

YG : *throw away the paper* F***! F***! Aaarrrggghhh!

DH : What’s wrong, Yongguk-hyung? What’s happening now?

YG : That bastard.. They brought that girl along with them. They asked us to go and see them at usual place tonight or else they might kill the girl.

DH : Mwo?! S***! So, what should we do now?

ZL : I think we should just let them kill the girl because it’s actually will bring benefit to us too.

Both Yongguk and Daehyun then gave Zelo death stare.

ZL : Waeyo? Why did both of you were staring at me like that? I said the right things. Besides, that girl has nothing to do with us. Who cares if she died or not?

YG : *grab Zelo’s collar* You said that one more time, I will not hesitate to kill you, Zelo-ah. Don’t you dare to mess up with me.

ZL : Huh?! What’s wrong with you, hyung?

YG : *let Zelo go* Get ready now. We will go and meet them tonight. *walk away with Daehyun*

ZL : Haish! I really don’t get it. Why would they even care to save that stupid girl? ~