Himchan + You = Little Himchan + Little You ~

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

Finally, you woke up from your sleep. Himchan was relieved to see that you already gain your consciousness.

HC : You’re already awake, sweetheart? *kiss your forehead*

YOU : Hmm.. *nod your head*

HC : How’s your feeling now?

YOU : I’m fine. Who is that guy actually?

HC : Shh..  You have to just rest for now. I will tell you everything later on ne?

YOU : Arasso, Himchan-oppa. *close your eyes again*

Himchan then walked out from the room and he went to the living room. He sat there with Jongup and Youngjae.

JU : How is she doing now?

HC : She’s fine. She just gained her consciousness just now.

YJ : Really? It’s good then, hyung.

HC : Yupp.. But, she still seem so weak just now. That’s why I asked her to get more rest.

YJ : It’s okay, hyung. She will be just fine.

HC : *nod his head* I should tell about this to Yongguk. *take out his phone and dial Yongguk’s number*

After a few moments, Yongguk answered the call.

YG : Ne, Himchan-ah?

HC : Yongguk-ah.. Can you come to my place for a while? Something just happened to ___ .

YG : What? Yah! What’s wrong with my sister? Is she alright?

HC : She’s alright now. Don’t worry. You can come here and see it for yourself.

YG : What actually happened to her?

HC : I’ll tell you more when you’re already here.

YG : Arasso. I’ll be there in a while.

HC : Ne. *disconnect the call*

Half an hour later, Yongguk arrived at Himchan’s place along with Zelo and Daehyun too. They knocked the door a few times before Jongup finally opened the door for them. Jongup invited them to come into the house and went to the living room.

YG : Where is ___ ?

HC : She’s in our room.

YG : What’s wrong Himchan-ah?

After that, Himchan started to tell everything from one to ten about what actually happened to ____ . Yongguk and the others were listening to it very carefully and Yongguk was really pissed off with what did CAP done towards his sister. Yongguk was relieved when Himchan said that you managed to protect yourself well from CAP and you were not that bad injured.

YG : Can I go and see her now?

HC : Of course.

ZL : Can I come along with you too, Yongguk-hyung?

DH : Me too!

YG : *nod his head* Let’s go.

Three of them then walked together to the room to see you. You were still sleeping at that time when the three of them were already inside the room. Yongguk walked towards you and he kiss your forehead gently.

YG : *kiss your forehead* Aigoo.. Poor my little sister.. *tears start to form in his eyes and his tears are falling down to your cheek*

YOU : *slowly open your eyes* Yongguk-oppa.. Is that you?

YG : ___-ah.. Did I wake you up? I’m sorry..

YOU : *smile* Oppa.. What is this? *point at his tears on your cheek* You’re crying oppa? Seriously?

YG : Yah! I’m not crying okay? *wipe away his tears*

YOU : Liar! *laugh*

YG : *laugh too* Are you feeling much better now?

YOU : Ne. *nod your head*

YG : Himchan already told me about everything.

YOU : Really? What is it? I’ve asked him just now but then he told me that he will tell me later and asked me to rest first.

Yongguk then started to tell everything to you and you listened to him very well.

YOU : So, that guy is Hana’s brother? He thought that I’m the reason why Himchan forgot about Hana then?

YG : *nod his head* Ne, ___-ah. But, don’t worry about Himchan’s feelings. He used to love Hana. Now, he already has you in his life and he will only love you.

YOU : I know. I believe in Himchan-oppa.

DH : *cough cough*

YOU : Omo! Daehyun-ssi! You’re here too? Zelo-ssi too?

DH : ___-ah.. For your information, we’ve been here since the beginning and you didn’t even realise both of us. *sulk*

ZL : *sulk too* How could you, ___-ssi?

YOU : Yah! You guys! Stop it! *laugh* I won’t persuade you guys even if you guys are sulking right now. Get it?

DH : Hmm.. Arasso. *laugh* It’s good then you’re doing fine now. All of us were really shocked at that time when we heard about you fighting with that guy.

ZL : You’re getting more stronger and stronger now huh? *smirks*

YOU : *throw pillow to Zelo* What’s with that smirks? You don’t believe that I’m much stronger now? Let me give you a punch now. Or you want me to bite your neck? *evil smirks*

ZL : Ani! No! Yongguk-hyung.. Help me from this evil..

YG : Yah yah! You guys! Stop it.. *laugh* You guys were acting just like a little child. Aigoo.. *laugh*

All four of you then suddenly burst into laughter too without knowing the reason why did you guys laughing. Himchan, Youngjae and Jongup then went into the room too and joined the four of you.

HC : What you guys laughing at?

YOU : Mollayo, oppa. We’re just laughing without any reason. *laugh*

HC : Mwo? *laugh* It’s weird~

JU : *scratch the back of his neck* What is going on here? Can anybody explain to me?

Then, all of you except for Jongup burst into laughter again. You guys find that Jongup’s sudden question was really random and funny at the same time.

JU : *clueless face* Wae?

HC : Ani, Jongup-ah. It’s nothing.

JU : Jinjja? Hmm.. Arasso..

YJ : I think we’re all fine now right? How about we go out for dinner together?

DH : Hmm.. Thanks for the idea, Yoo Youngjae. I’m really hungry right now. *rubs his stomach*

ZL : *throm pillow to Daehyun*

YOU : *throw pillow to Daehyun too*

ZL : Daehyun-hyung.. You’re always thinking of food.. Haishh..

YG : I think it’s a good idea.

YOU : Mwo?

YG : I think we should go out and eat our dinner now.

YOU : Wait! I’m not heard anything wrong right? Oppa, you’re just saying that we should eat right?

YG : Yupp.. Wae? Is it weird?

ALL : Ne!

YG : What the hell..

YOU : Yah! Oppa! You know what? You’re the one who ate the less among all of us now. And if nobody force you to eat, you won’t eat or you will just eat only a little. Look. You’re so skinny now. And that’s why I’m shocked that you want to eat right now. That’s good Yongguk-oppa. You really need to eat more.

YG : *laugh* Arasso, my dear little sister. *pat your hair gently*

YJ : So, should we go now?

ALL : Ne!

YOU : Err.. But before that, can you guys wait at the outside for a while? I need to change my clothes first..

JU : Arasso. Let’s get out now.

All of them started to walk away from the room except for Himchan.

JU : Himchan-hyung! You won’t go out too?

HC : Yah! Why should I go out? This is my room! And this is my wife.. *kiss your cheek in front of them*

JU : Don’t act lovey dovey in front of me, hyung.

YG : You guys better be fast. I’m afraid you guys might do something else instead of changing clothes only. Well, you guys know what I mean right?

YOU : Yongguk-oppa! You’re ert! What are you thinking of?

YG : It’s up to you guys to imagine what am I thinking of. *laugh*

YOU : Yah! Go out now. *embrassed*

YG : *laugh* Arasso. See you guys later.

Then, both of you and Himchan were left alone in the room. You quickly changed your clothes and you put on a little make up to complete your look. Himchan was sitting there on the bed and he just staring at you while you’re doing all your thing.

YOU : Himchan-oppa.. Could you stop staring at me? You’re making me embrassed you know?

HC : But, I just can’t stop looking at your pretty face. I keep falling in love with you, ___-ah.

YOU : Oppa.. *embrassed*

HC : Wae? *laugh* *slowly approach you* *facing you* Your eyes.. *look into your eyes* It’s so pretty and I can stare into it all day long. Your nose.. *kiss your nose* Your cheeks.. *kiss both of your cheeks* It look so pretty when you’re embrassed. And your lips.. *kiss your lips* I could kiss it forever if you allow me to. *smile* Everything.. Everything about you is just so perfect, my dear. And that’s why, I hope that we can be together forever and ever. You will always be here. *point at his chest* Here in my heart.

YOU : Himchan-oppa.. Thanks.. Thank you for everything. I love you too. And you will always be in my heart too.

Then, slowly, you kissed Himchan’s forehead, Himchan’s nose, Himchan’s cheeks and lastly Himchan’s lips. Suddenly, a strange atmosphere came up between you guys and you guys knew that you want each other at that time. Your eyes and Himchan’s eyes started to change and it now was full of passion. The passion of spending the time and being together. You guys started to enjoy the great moment step by step and completely forgot about the dinner with the others.

Meanwhile, at the living room, the others were waiting so long but you and Himchan was still not there yet.

YG : Where are they?

ZL : Mollayo, hyung. Should we go and check them now?

YG : That’a a good idea. Yes, we should. Me and Zelo will go and call them for a while.

Both Zelo and Yongguk then went to the room and slowly, they opened the door. The door was unlocked and as soon as they opened the door, they saw that both of you and Himchan were in the middle of doing ‘something’. They were surprised to see that and they immediately opened the door and went to the living room.

YJ : Yongguk-hyung.. Where are they?

YG : Err.. How should I say this? Err.. I guess all of us might have a niece or a nephew soon.

YJ : Err.. Do you mean that they’re in the middle of.. You know what I mean right?

YG : Yup, you’re right.

YJ : Aaa~ That’s why they’re not coming out from their room. *laugh*

JU : Guys! I don’t understand! *clueless face*

YJ : Yah! Pabo ya! *laugh* It’s okay, Jongup-ah. You will understand soon.

JU : So, Himchan and ___ are going with us or not?

DH : No, they’re not going with us. They’re having a great time now.

JU : Great time? What great time?

ZL : Aigoo.. I don’t think he will understand. Let’s just go now.

YG : I’m agree. So, who’s gonna drive?

JU : Me!

YG : No!

JU : Wae?

YG : I’m afraid we might get lost later on. Besides, you’re so clueless and too innocent, Jongup-ah. *laugh*

YJ : Should I drive then?

DH : I want to sit next to you then, Youngjae-ah.

YG : Arasso. You’ll drive Youngjae-ah. *give the car keys to Youngjae* Let’s go now.

ALL : Yeah!

Then, all five of them went to eat at the outside together. Himchan and you were just having a great time together. Maybe there will be little Himchan and little you later on. ~

-THE END-

 

Author's Note : Finally, I'm done with this fanfic. It's such an experience for me while writing this fanfic. I have so much fun writing this and I hope you guys enjoy the fanfic. Until here, thanks for reading ^^ Till we meet again in my other fanfic.