Am I One Of Them Too?

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

You finally arrived in front of Youngjae’s place. It’s already 2AM in the morning right now. You knocked the door a few times and soon after that, someone opened the door for you.

JU : Who are you?

YOU : Is Youngjae here? I need to see him now.

JU : Sure. Come in. I’ll go and call Youngjae-hyung for you.

You walked into the house and waited there at the living room. Meanwhile, Jongup then went to Youngjae’s room to call him.

JU : *knock the door* Hyung~ Youngjae-hyung~

YJ : Just come in, Jongup-ah. The door is not lock.

JU : *come in* Youngjae-hyung. There is a girl waiting for you at the living room now. From what I see, I think that she’s vampire just like us too.

YJ : Mwo?! A girl? Vampire? Wait! Did you just say that there is a girl waiting for me and she might be a vampire too?

JU : Yes, I think so because she really looks like one.

YJ : I never know any girl vampire before. Or this must have something to do with that bastard’s gangs. You go and call Himchan-hyung now and both of you come to the living room right after that. I’ll go and check her first. Ne?

JU : Alright, hyung. I’ll go and tell about this to Himchan-hyung now.

Jongup then walked away and he went to Himchan’s room and told him about you. Youngjae went out from his room and he walked towards you. He still can’t see your face because your back was facing him. He approached you slowly and then you turn around your face. Youngjae was really shocked to see that the girl was actually you!

YJ : You!

YOU : It’s me.

Himchan and Jongup went to the living room too. Himchan still can remember that you were the one that they kidnapped that day.

HC : Youngjae-ah.. What’s wrong?

YJ : You’re still remember this girl right hyung?

HC : Yes, I know her. What’s wrong with her?

You suddenly interrupt their conversations.

YOU : Can you guys please have a sit first? I need to talk to you guys about something.

Youngjae, Jongup and Himchan then take their sit and listened to your story.

YOU : Before that, may I know you guys name first?

HC : I’m Himchan and this is Jongup. *point at Jongup* And this is Youngjae. *points at Youngjae* You know him right? He’s your classmates.

YOU : Yup, he’s my classmates. I’m ____ .

HC : So, what is it that you need to talk about? It’s already late right now.

YOU : I think I might be a vampire now just like you guys.

YJ : But, we’re not a vampire. What are you talking about?

YOU : Stop it, Youngjae-ssi. The other person already told me about your gang and his gang were vampires.

HC : Yes, we’re vampires, ____-ssi. We admit that we’re not a human being like you. But, what did you mean by you think that you might be a vampire too now?

YOU : That day.. Do you guys remember the day when the other gang kidnapped Jongup? Actually, I was following you guys at that time and I saw and heard everything that happened. That’s when I knew that you guys were vampires. One of the persons from the gang saw me at their place and he told me that he was thirsty of human’s blood. That’s why he bites my neck and then he my blood. I fainted and I woke up the next day. I was in such a great pain and then, when I suddenly woke up from my sleep at midnight, I realised that I’ve change. My face turned to white and pale and I realised that I look like vampire. And I actually already killed a person just now because I his blood.

HC : Mwo?!

YJ : What?!

JU : What the hell is going on?! ____-ssi.. You’re supposed to dead after that person your blood. You’re not supposed to be here anymore. This is really weird!

YOU : Yes, I know about that. The other gang already told me about this. I don’t know what is happening to me now and what will happen to me after this. What should I do about all of this crap?

HC : I’m sorry but this is really weird, ___-ssi. Just like what Jongup said just now, you’re supposed to dead now but you managed to survive. Or perhaps you were actually a vampire from the start?

YOU : What?! A vampire from the start? What do you mean by that?

HC : What I’m trying to say is that you might be a vampire since the beginning. What I mean is you were born as a vampire and not a human being just like us. That’s why you’re not dead when that guy your blood. This is because only a vampire can survived when they were being by the other vampire. Usually a vampire will another vampire’s blood when they were rivals. Just like what happened to me and Yongguk the other day. You saw it right?

YOU : Mwo?! But, I’m sure that I’m not a vampire since from the beginning!

YJ : We don’t know about it, ___-ssi. There still a possibility that you were a vampire since from the beginning. We need to investigate to know more about this.

YOU : NO! This is crazy!

Suddenly, the clock was ringing and it’s already 3AM in the morning. You saw that three of them then were changed completely. They turned into vampires and you realised that the same thing happened to you too, again. You were following them and you guys were hunting for people at the town. This is because you guys were thirsty and you guys need human’s blood right now.~