Oppa, I'm Sorry~

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

You slowly opened your eyes and you saw that Yongguk was there right in front of you with Daehyun and Zelo. You were surprised to see them.

YG : ___-ssi? You’re already awake?

YOU : *nod your head*

YG : *look at Zelo and Daehyun* Can you guys leave me alone with ___-ssi first? I need to talk to her. Okay?

ZL : Ne, hyung.

DH : *nod his head*

Both Zelo and Daehyun then walked away from the room and leave you and Yongguk alone.

YOU : I’m thirsty.. Can I get some water please?

YG : Wait for a minute. *pour a glass of water for you* Here. Drink this. *give the water to you*

YOU : *drink the water* Thanks.

YG : Err.. ___-ssi..

YOU : Waeyo?

YG : We need to talk. It’s about us.

YOU : I already heard about it. You’re my older brother right?

YG : *nod his head slowly* Yes, it turned out that you’re my younger sister that I was looking for years.

YOU : Really? Are you sure about this?

YG : Yes, I’m really sure about this. *take off his shirt suddenly and show you his back* You have this kind of birthmark too right? This is the only prove that you’re my sister.

YOU : *shock* Ye.. Yes.. I do have that birthmark. That’s mean we’re a real siblings? But, I just don’t get it. What actually happened to us?

YG : *put on his shirt again* It’s a long story and I think you shouldn’t know about it.

YOU : But, why? I think that I should know about it. I’m your sister!

YG : But.. Hmm.. Arasso. I was 5 years old when you were born in this world. Actually, at first our gang and the other gang were in a good terms until something happened one day and it make us turn into rival. We really hate each other. Our parents were really worried that they might hurt both of us and that’s why they decided to give us to other family. At first, we were both being raised by the same parents that raised you up until today, but I managed to run away from them by myself and I went to our place again. As soon as I went there, I heard that our parents already died and it really hurts me. Since then, I decided to take revenge to that gang and that’s why we never stop fighting until now. As I grew up, I decided to search for you but then, you guys were already moving to other place and I can’t find you anymore. Until one day, someone told me that my younger sister were actually you. At that time, I felt really happy because I finally managed to find my sister but my heart broke when it turned out that you were my sister. Actually, I love you. But, now, I realised that I can’t love you. I’m still trying to accept the fact that you’re my sister.

YOU : *cry* Op.. Oppa.. Yongguk-oppa..

YG : Why are you crying, dear? *wipe off your tears*

YOU : Why did you leave me alone at that time?! You should bring me along too.. *cry* I’m sorry that you have suffered so much while I live comfortably with my family. I’m so sorry that you have to be alone during all this thing. I’m such a bad sister. I never know that you’re exist in my life. I’m sorry, oppa. *cry*

YG : *hug you* *pats your hair gently* Shhh… It’s okay, ____-ah.. I’m really glad that I found you now. I’m glad that you’re still alive.

YOU : *cry* I’m sorry, oppa. I’m really sorry..

YG : Stop crying okay? From now on, I promise that I will take care of you and I will protect you until the end of the time.

YOU : *nod your head*

Yongguk then break the hug and he looks right into your eyes.

YG : It’s a waste that I can’t make you mine but don’t worry.. Even if I can’t love you as a special person, but I still can love you as a brother right? I will make sure that only a perfect guy can have a perfect girl like you. For the first and the last time ever, I want you to know that I once loved you, ___-ah.. And now, I’m still trying to forget this feeling. I’m sure time will heal everything. *kiss your cheek* Don’t misunderstood that kiss ne? It’s just a kiss from a brother to his sister. *smile*

YOU : *nod your head* Thanks for existing as my brother. I’m glad to have you as my brother.

YG : And thanks to you too for existing as my sister. *pinch your cheeks*

YOU : Oppa! It’s hurt!

YG : *laugh*

YOU : Whoa~ Are you laughing just now?

YG : *stop laughing* Waeyo?

YOU : Ani~ It’s the first time I saw you laughing and I like it. *imitating Yongguk’s laugh*

YG : Yah!! Did you imitate me just now?

YOU : Mollayo! *mehrong* *imitate him again* *run away*

YG : Yah!! ____-ah!! Where are you going? *run after you*

You were running away from Yongguk and you went to the other room to hide from him. You didn’t realised that you were actually entering Zelo’s room.~