I'm Really Sorry, Youngjae-ssi~

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

Suddenly, Youngjae went inside the house. Himchan and you were surprised to see that Youngjae was there in the house.

YJ : Himchan-hyung! What’s all this?! What are you trying to do now?

HC : Look, Youngjae-ah.. Let me explain everything to you first.

YJ : Cut off all this crap! So, you love her too huh?! You know that I love her right? Why are you stealing her from me?! How could you do this to me, Himchan-hyung?!!

Jongup who came home at that time were surprised to hear that Youngjae was yelling and shouting angrily. He quickly went to the living room to see what actually happened.

JU : Himchan-hyung.. Youngjae-hyung.. What’s wrong? *look at you* And why were you here? This is all must because of you. *walk towards you*

HC : Stop right there, Jongup-ah! Don’t you dare to hurt her!

JU : *stop* What is going on right now?

YJ : That hyung.. *point at Himchan* He knew that I’m in love with ___-ssi. But, in the end, he was the one who steal ___-ssi from me. He was the one who also have feelings for her!

JU : *shock* Mwo?! So, you guys were fighting over that girl? Hyung! Get a hold of yourself! You guys shouldn’t fighting over her!

YJ : *walk towards Himchan* *punch Himchan right on his face*

HC : *his nose starts to bleed*

YOU : *approach Himchan* Oppa! Are you okay?

HC : I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.

YOU : Let me explain everything to Youngjae.

HC : *nod his head*

YOU : *walk towards Youngjae* *look right into Youngjae’s eyes* Youngjae-ssi.. First of all I really wanted to apologise to you. I knew that you love me too but I’m sorry that I never love you at all. I just treat you like my friend and not more than that. I know you were being very kind to me all this while and I once tried to like you the way you like me but I just can’t. At the very beginning, the only one that I like is only Himchan-oppa. I knew he was being very mean to me and he even use me to threat Yongguk-oppa, but I just can’t help but falling for him. I hope you will understand this. Himchan never steal me from you. I’m the one who falling for him.

YJ : *try to hold his tears* ___-ssi.. But why? Why is it Himchan-hyung? Why it can’t be me? It’s me who treat you well all this time. It should be me the one that you love, not Himchan-hyung. *shouts* Wae?!! *punch the wall with his bare hands* *starts to bleed*

YOU : I.. I’m sorry, Youngjae-ssi. I’m really sorry.

YJ : I will not be at home for a few days and I’ll be away for a while. Don’t look for me. I will be just fine. *walk away*

HC : Youngjae-ah!! Youngjae-ah!! Where are you going?!

Youngjae just walked out from the house and went somewhere. He was really hurt at that time. He really can’t accept the fact that you actually love Himchan. He never expected that to happen because he always believed that you love him too the way he loves you.

Meanwhie, at the living room, you quickly get the first aid kit to treat Himchan’s injury. You treated it slowly and carefully so that Himchan will feel less pain.

YOU : How do you feel now, oppa?

HC : I’m fine, dear. Thanks. *kiss your forehead*

YOU : You should go to your room and take some rest, ne?

HC : *nod his head*

YOU : I think I should go home now. Is it okay for me to leave now?

HC : *nod his head* It’s okay. I’m afraid Yongguk might worry about you later. Be careful, fluffy-ah. *pats your hair*

YOU : Aigoo, oppa! Don’t call me that! *sulk*

HC : *laugh* Arasso. *kiss your cheeks*

YOU : I’ll get going now. Take care.

HC : You too.

You then walked out from the living room and went back to your house. Jongup that was staring at you and Himchan just now at the living room then started to talk to Himchan.

JU : You really love her huh?

HC : I guess so. Wae?

JU : I never saw you acted like that, hyung. Not even when you with Hana-noona.

HC : I don’t know, Jongup-ah. That girl is something.

JU : Really? Hmm.. As long as you’re happy, I will support you, Himchan-hyung.

HC : *tap Jongup back* Thanks, Jongup-ah. This is why you are my favourite dongsaeng. I’ll go to my room and get some rest for a while. Tell me if Youngjae tell anything to you ne? I’m worried about him.

JU : *nod his head* Don’t worry. I’m sure Youngjae-hyung will be just fine.

Himchan then walked away to his room leaving Jongup alone there at the living room.

*Jongup POV*

It really happened! Himchan-hyung really loves that girl! It hurts me to see both of them. My heart felt like it will explode. I really can’t take it! I can’t accept that Himchan-hyung loves that girl. My feelings.. It’s all over now. Finally, I realised that I’m just having a one-sided love just like what Youngjae-hyung feel right now. Youngjae-hyung, you’re not alone. I know your pain. I understand your feeings now. I know you will be strong but I just don’t know if I can pretend that I’m okay when I see both of them were together. My heart felt like it was being stabbed a million times when I saw they acted lovey dovey in front of my eyes. This feelings.. It really hurt me. I realised that, even if Himchan-hyung didn’t love that girl, he will never love me the way I love him. I know my feeling was wrong but I can’t help it. I have to admit that I actually love Himchan-hyung. And now, my love story was all over. Goodbye, Himchan-hyung. I will try to erase this feeling for you and from now on, I’ll stop loving you as someone special. Maybe I should try to love girl instead of boy. ~