As Usual, Perfect Score!

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

TC : Class, remember that yesterday I already promised you guys that I will reveal your trial examination marks for all the subject right? And I also have the student ranking list with me right now. I shall reveal the result now. Are you guys ready?

ALL : Ne, sonsaengnim.

TC : Like usual, for our class, the top student is none other than ___-ssi. *look at you* Chukahae, ___-ssi. I’m so proud of you and you also manage to be the top student in our school. Once again, chukahae!

YOU : *bow* Kamsahamida, sonsaengnim. Err.. How about my marks?

TC : Wait a minute~ Let me take a look first. *take a look* Whoa~ You manage to score perfectly in all the subjects and I’m not even surprised by that. You also score perfect marks for the last exam too and you manage to do it again this time. You’re such a bright student, ___-ssi. Class, give her a big hand!

All of your classmates then clap their hands and congratulate you. You felt very happy because you managed to get an excellent result. But, you know that you still have to work hard because this is not a real examination. You have to do your best during the real exam later on and you aim to become the first student to score perfectly for the national exam.

Afterr done revealing all the results and marks, the class was finally over and the teacher walked out from the class. It was time for lunch break now and you decided to just go home and have your lunch at home because the teacher told you just now that today’s afternoon class was being cancelled. That’s why you decided to head home.

YJ : ___-ah! Let’s go and have our lunch at the school café.

YOU : Mianhae, Yu Jin-ah. I think I’ll just have my lunch at home later. I want to go home now.

YJ : Jinjja? Why so early?

YOU : Since we have nothing to do this afternoon, I decided to go to the library later to study. You wanna come with me?

YJ : Mwo?! Study? Ani ani~ It’s okay, ___-ah. I’m not a study freak like you. *laugh* Yah! You already get a perfect score you know? Why don’t you just relax for today and go out with me? We will have some fun.

YOU : It’s okay then, Yu Jin-ah. Thanks for inviting me but I don’t think I can go out with you.

YJ : Yah! ___-ah! Please. Just this time, ne?

YOU : I can’t, Yu Jin-ah. Mianhae.

YJ : Hmm.. Arasso. *sulk*

YOU : Yah! Are you sulking? *laugh* Don’t sulk, Yu Jin-ah because you look really ugly when you’re sulking.

YJ : Omo! Jinjja? Do I look really ugly? *take out her mirror and check on her face*

YOU : *hits her head* Pabo!

YJ : Ouch! It’s hurt, you know?

YOU : *laugh* I’ll go home now. Annyeong~ *wave at her and walk away*

YJ : Ne. Annyeong~ *wave back at you*

You immediately walked out from the school and headed to home. While walking home, you accidently bumped into someone and all his things felt down to the floor. You were very surprised about it and you quickly tried to help him to get all his things. But, then you heard that guy was saying something to you.

YG : Get your hand off my things! I don’t need your help! *get all his things*

YOU : Err.. Mianhae.

YG : Hmm.. *walk away*

YOU : Wait a minute!

But, unfortunately, he pretended to not hear you and keep on walking until finally he disappeared from your eyes. You then continued to walk home but you kept on thinking about that guy just now because you actually saw something on him just now and it makes you wondered about it!~