February 2011

The TRUTH of Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dream High is still the number 1 series on it’s timeslot and it made a lot of talks on-line because of K-POP fans overseas that also watching the series. As the series comes to end, the friendship between the six (6) main actors becomes stronger. They laugh, bond, play and helping each other on set. Taecyeon and Eunjung can hit each comfortably other if they teasing on the set since T-ara and 2PM is already close since 2009.

 

Eunjung: Hey Taecyeon-ah? I heard you dating Sica?

 

She said while eating an apple in between their break. Taecyeon who is drinking his energy drink choke when he heard that to Eunjung.

 

Taecyeon: Yah, woman don’t start. (He glare to her)

Eunjung: Wae? As much as our fans argue in various polls on-lines or wherever it is, So Nyeo Shi Dae is one of our closest friends, so I knew everything chingu-yah. (She smiles to him)

Taecyeon: Sssshhhh…(He put his pointing fingers on her lips to shut up) shut up, somebody could hear you!

Eunjung: (She laugh) I thought you’re dating Yoona, how come you dated Sica instead?

Taecyeon: It’s none of your business (He smirk) You go and find yours too. (He stands up and made a face to her)

Eunjung: It’s prohibited on us you know. (She rolled her eyes)

Taecyeon: Damn with your company guys, how could they control with your own personal life? Isn’t it’s fun if you guys break those rules? (Instead he suggest to her)

Eunjung: Soyeon unnie had a namja-chingu but our CEO doesn’t know it, so you better keep it secret.

Taecyeon: Chincha? (Eunjung nodded) how about Boram and Qri?

Eunjung: Boram unnie had just broken up with her namja-chingu last two months after our CEO find it out, while Qri unnie doesn’t seeing someone for now.

Taecyeon: So sad (he apologetically says) I wonder what if Hyomin-nie especially your beloved maknae Jiyeon-nie will go engaging in dating someone? How will do your CEO reacts on it? (He smiles thinking)

Eunjung: Hyomin might be slight ok but for our Jiyeon-nie I’m sure he will freak out!

Taecyeon: (He laugh) I’m thinking the same, hahaha…

Eunjung: That’s the reason why sometimes we tease Jiyeon to go and find her namja-chingu already if we are pissed off with seon-saeng-nim, hahaha.

Taecyeon: (He suddenly remember their conversation last time with 2AM) someone had just fallen already with Jiyeon (He mumbles)

Eunjung: (She don’t heard it clearly) what did you say?

Taecyeon: Huh? Ani…(He shakes his head) I said let’s eat, I’m hungry.

 

Eunjung made a face before following him, she’s sure Taecyeon said something but she don’t heard it clearly.

 

For the meantime the on-screen “Milky Couple” is bothered by their “Kissing Scene” to be shoot later. IU who is tensed since last week after she heard there is a kissing scene between her and Wooyoung on the Episode 15. She even got txt message from Jiyeon that day.

 

From: Dino Ji

 

“Suzy told me you’re filming kissing scene today Ji Eun-ah, good luck, haha ^_^”

 

IU: Aisshhh, this dinosaur (She grin her teeth)

Wooyoung: Hey…(He taps her in shoulder)

IU: Oh my mother! (She was surprised) Yah, you scared me! (She hit him with her script book)

Wooyoung: Haha, you look so tense, don’t worry I won’t bite you. (He grin to her)

IU: Haha (She laugh fake) funny right? (She rolled her eyes)

 

IU seat on a vacant chair then open her script book, Wooyoung follow her and kneeled in front of her then stared her and smile.

 

IU: Oppa…(She complain)

Wooyoung: (He laugh again) you know I have suggestion. (IU raises her eyebrows to him) I’m serious! (He then seat next to her side)

IU: Krei, what is it?

Wooyoung: Do you think it’s proper for Jason and Kim Pil Suk character to kiss?

IU: (She looks him with a questioning look) what do you mean?

Wooyoung: (He open his script book) See this one (He pointed the kissing scene part of the script) It tells here that after Kim Pil Suk’s finds out he’s the girl on Jason’s phone wallpaper the kissing part will take place, isn’t too over if we showed them a kiss on lips?

IU: (She thinks it) Yeah, you have a point. (She nodded)

Wooyoung: I’m thinking it’s better if we don’t show it on TV. (He suggests)

IU: We’ll not going to do the kissing scene is that’s it?

Wooyoung: Of course, we still need to do it but not on lips. (He winks to her)

 

Wooyoung then come to their PD and explain his point. IU was impressed by his ideas after they filmed the scene even though they keep on laughing.

 

After that shoot, they’re only one more week and the filming is done. At 2PM and 2AM apartment

Junki: Congrats guys, the series is near to end and it really made a huge talk hah? Especially the Jinguk vs. Samdong on Hyemi’s heart? (He laughs)

Nickhun: Too bad you guys already spoiled us that Hyemi will choose Samdong in the end. (He shakes his head)

Taecyeon: You guys asked it on us remember?

Junho: Hey hyung, I heard you do a kissing scene today? So how does it feel kissing one of your crushes? (He teasingly smiles on him)

Wooyoung: (He choke from his drink) Aisshh…why you ask me that when I’m drinking? (He glare to him)

Nickhun: So what happened?

Taecyeon: (He laugh) He’s so disappointed.

Junki: Wae?

 

Wooyoung just pouted.

 

Taecyeon: He don’t had the chance to kiss her at all after he suggested the idea that kissing scene on the lips isn’t appropriate for the script, hahaha, now his disappointed because there’s no more kissing scene for him and IU on the final episode. (He laughs)

Chansung: What? You serve your rights hyung. The bread is already there but you missed to eat it! (He taps his forehead)

Wooyoung: What bread? (He smirks)

 

Other 2PM members laugh to him

 

Junho: But what about our company beloved maknae? (He means Suzy since Suzy is JYP Entertainment youngest artist those times)

Chansung: Do she have another kissing scene with you hyung? (He ask Taecyeon)

Taecyeon: Aniya, and to correct you bro, we didn’t even kissed.

Nickhun: Krei, but do she had with Kim Soo Hyun?

Wooyoung: Too lucky for him, they had! (He blurted out)

Junki: M-mwoh? Chincha, is it okay for a minor to have a kissing scene?

Taecyeon: She’s the main lead actress, she don’t have any choice but to do it.

Nickhun: Now I’m a bit excited with your finale guys…(He grin) too bad our Wooyoung missed his chance. (He laughs again)

Wooyoung: Yah! (He yelled to his co-members who continue laughing)

 

At Music Core

 

Jiyeon: Aishhh…it’s so cold. (She saw Suzy reading her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter