End of 2011

The TRUTH of Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week after

 

Soyeon: So have you think already Ji? You have to give your answer now to saem…(Their boss)

Jiyeon: N-ne unnie…(She smiles)

 

Hyomin and Eunjung comes running to them

 

Qri: What happened guys? (Asking EunMin)

Eunjung: Ji…do you know who will be the other casting idols for the drama?

Jiyeon: I only heard Sistar Hyorin unnie is part of the cast, we meet last time in Music Core.

Hyomin: We heard the casting are all ROOKIES Ji, only you isn’t one, well when it comes to acting world, though Jinwoon is a sunbae idol already he’s still a rookie actor---

Jiyeon: Deh? 2AM Jinwoon oppa? (Surprised)

Eunjung: Wae? Don’t you know Jinwoon is the male main cast here?

Jiyeon: A-ani…(Shakes her head still surprised)

Hwayoung: Unnies…Jiyeon-nie already decided to take the role, so what’s the used of saying those things? She’ll be meeting them too soon.

Boram: Youngie is right, come on Ji, let’s talk to saem now. (She grabs Jiyeon’s hand walks to their boss office)

 

As Jiyeon and Boram leave

 

Qri: Wae? Is there any reason why you guys over-reacting about the casting for Dream High 2?

Eunjung: Aisshh, unnie…don’t you remember something?

Soyeon: What?

Hwayoung: Unnie are you talking about Jiyeon-nie secret crush with Jinwoon oppa?

Hyomin: You knew it too? (Eyes widened)

Soyeon: Chincha? Our Jiyeon-nie? (Can’t believe it)

Hwayoung: Of course unnies, we’re same age friend besides Jiyeon-nie is still months younger than me, so sometimes we telling secrets that only the two of us knew it! (She smiles)

Hyomin: Aisshh…(She pouted)

Qri: But why you guys bothering for? Don’t you know our maknae well? She’s very professional when it comes to works so nothing to be worried about, arasso?

 

Everyone agreed

 

2AM Dorm

 

Seulong: Oh Lord, thank you so much…thank you so much! (Worshipping in front of his laptop)

Changmin: Yah, what are you doing? (He ask coming from his room)

Seulong: Come here hyung, hurry up!

 

Jokwon comes too, the 3 of them read the articles on the internet…

 

“T-ara’s Jiyeon cast in Dream High 2”

 

Ji-yeon, the young singer of girl group T-ara and budding actress, has been confirmed for the cast of Dream High 2, joining her groupmate Eun-jung (who starred in the first series) in the franchise…(so on)

 

Jokwon: She confirmed! (Face brightened) oh this is such good news to our maknae.

 

Jinwoon isn’t there since he’s busy preparing himself for the drama role, after he signed the confirmation for the drama role, he’s busy everyday for the drama preparation rehearsals at JYP Entertainment building.

 

SCRIPT READING and PHOTOSHOOT

 

Then all the members of the cast got called one Wednesday afternoon for introduction and for a photoshoot. Park Jin Young accompanied by his rookies JB and JR arrived earlier than others. Jinwoon came too soon, greeting his boss and his label-mates JB and JR by simply tapping the shoulders of both rookie idols.

 

Then one by one arrived too…Park Kahi, Park Seo Joon and some other supporting casts. Ailee arrived too seconds only when Hyorin and Jiyeon came in too.

 

Jiyeon: Unnie…(Calling Hyorin)

Hyorin: Oh Jiyeon-nie (Smiles then frowns after she saw her looks) Are you okay? You look so tired?

Jiyeon: Am I unnie? (Try to find a mirror on her bag)

Hyorin: You still look good but I can see in your eyes your tiredness. (She added when she realized maybe Jiyeon’s worried with her look)

Jiyeon: Aisshh…are comeback is so stressful unnie; I just came from the music video shoot of our drama MV and headed here after.

Hyorin: I see…(then she smiles) anyway you still the prettiest idol here right now, come on.

Jiyeon: Aisshh unnie, you’re making jokes you know.

Hyorin: Hahaha, I’m not joking baby, you know that!

 

Then they together entered to the conference hall. JB that time who lazily watching his co-stars is stunned first after he saw Jiyeon and Hyorin coming in.

 

JB: How luck I am working with her…(Smiling silently while eyes lock to Jiyeon’s direction)

 

Jiyeon and Hyorin: Anyeonhasaeyo seon-saeng-nim (to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter