The DH Finale 2011

The TRUTH of Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung still not feeling sleepy, he’s starving also, and then an idea come to his mind, he texted someone.

 

“I’m starving can you join me for an evening snack?”

 

1 reply

 

“Oh sure oppa, I’ll see at the nearest in-house resto, just give me 30 minutes”

 

Wooyoung beam like an idiot in no particular, and immediately run out from their apartment.

 

Chansung: Oh hyung where you going? It’s already 9 P.M.

Wooyoung: Ah…eh…I just forgot to buy something; I’ll be back after. (He hurried)

 

Chansung just shakes his head then, oh well it’s not his business then.

 

30 minutes after

 

“Oppa!” someone voice come from her back.

 

“Geez…you scared me!”

 

Wooyoung was surprised. Then IU just giggles to him.

 

IU: So where we going?

Wooyoung: What do you want to eat?

IU: Anything.

Wooyoung: Gaja. (He escorted her)

 

They landed in the nearest in-house resto and order evening snacks. They don’t care if somebody could recognize them, it’s only that they both starving.

 

After taking their orders and waitress leave them, Wooyoung smiles to IU then.

 

Wooyoung: I didn’t expect you’d come.

IU: Tss…of course! You don’t know I used to eat always at evening; we used to do this always in HEROES you know.

Wooyoung: Yeah, I’ve watched that.

IU: Aisshhh…I can’t believe we had finished filming already. (She sighs)

Wooyoung: Me too, it feels only yesterday everything had happen.

IU: The concert is coming and after that it’s really the end.

Wooyoung: I think we both feel the same, this is our first acting project together and still Jason character is with me.

IU: Me too oppa, I felt I’m used to be Kim Pil Suk already, it’s weird.

Wooyoung: So you really head over hills over me? (He teased)

IU: Yah! I’m not, in your dreams! (She rolled her eyes)

Wooyoung: Hahaha (He laugh so hard) I’m just joking.

 

Then eat and continue to talk after then. IU gets her pocket…

 

Wooyoung: No, keep that it’s my treat you know.

IU: But---

Wooyoung: No buts Ji Eun-ah (IU’s real name) it’s only a small thing and I’m the guy. But the next time, your treat already arasso?

IU: (She smiles) Arasso, kombawa Woo oppa.

 

Meanwhile

 

It was passed 2 a.m in the morning already and Suzy is still awake. She can’t forget what happened to her earlier on there last filming for her first ever drama series.

 

Soohyun kissed her, yeah exactly her Soohyun oppa not Samdong who’s he been played off. What does it mean? Did Soohyun like her? She can’t think normally, to be honest he’s the only one who makes her feel this way. She smiles with his little actions, she misses him after their shooting, he’s the last person he’s been thinking every night she slept. And the first person she’s thinking when she gets up in the morning.

 

He’s kind, thoughtful, caring, helpful, charming, what else? She admired his professionalism so much, but above all she likes him as a total person outside work. If she’s not mistaken her Hyemi character who felt in love with her Samdong, she as Bae Soo Ji is maybe fallen in love as well with her Kim Soo Hyun oppa.

 

Suzy: What now? How could this happen? (She muttered over her nose)

 

She tried to sleep with a smile on her face.

 

The next day, on HEROES set.

 

IU: Jiyeon-ah…(She wave running to her when she arrived) Guess what? (She smiles)

Jiyeon: (She looks IU curiously) What?

IU: I’m in a date last night.

Jiyeon: (her eyes widened) Mwoh, with whom?

IU: (She grin) Secret.

Jiyeon: Aissshhhh…are you serious?

IU: Wae? There’s no wrong with it, I’m single you know. So you go and find yours too…She giggles teasing Jiyeon)

 

Jiyeon just smirk and pouted the Nicole come to them bringing some food snack.

 

IU: Oh unnie is that came from your namja-chingu again? (She smiles to Nicole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter