Jan-Feb 2012

The TRUTH of Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“CUT!” the PD shouted

 

PD:  Good take (then claps his hands) okay let’s break for a while guys.

 

Dream High 2 has been aired its 8 Episodes already and they were now currently filming the scenes for episodes 11 and 12. Each day passes that make all the stars and idols in this series to get closer. They work smoothly, though stress can’t be avoided, the mood in the set is always cheerful because of the energy of the idols on the set.

 

Oh well though their ratings weren’t as HIGH as the 1st season, they still happy for the social response of so many K-POP fans worldwide. Unfortunately maybe because of the success of the 1st season, more fans internationally anticipated so much about the 2nd season, which made them as one of the most talk about series this 2012.

 

Sora: Everyone, come over here, I brought foods…(Calling all the stars and staff on-set, Jiyeon TREAT everyone last week and now it’s Sora’s turn)

JR: This is what I love here…foods!!! (He exclaimed so happy)

 

As everyone joined in eating they notice Jiyeon and Jinwoon still busy practicing the TANGO SCENE.

 

Ailee: Yah, what’s that two? (Asking no particular) They seem to be so close than usual.

Hyorin: (Feed Ailee) Stop and just eat, don’t mind them.

 

While Jinwoon and Jiyeon are still busy practicing their scene together.

 

Jiyeon: Ani…the left one (Pointing his left legs)

Jinwoon: This one?

Jiyeon: (She sighs) Yah oppa, I’m tired can we eat first; they’re all having their break already, look? (Turning her head to their co-stars and staffs)

Jinwoon: Arasso, but one last turns again (He grin)

 

Jiyeon look him with a puzzle looks before she sighs and they position again together.

Seojoon: They enjoying so much (He said looking to Jiyeon and Jinwoon)

JR: Looks like Yoojin and Rian characters happened in real life…(He grin, JB elbow him) yah! (He shouts to JB) Just admit it bro you’re only jealous ‘cause in real life Jiyeon-nie is really close with Jinwoon hyung not with you. (He teases him)

Hyorin: Yah…are you fighting with Jiyeon-nie? (Her eyes widened to the guys)

JB: Ani…you know JR just so loud and sometimes don’t know what he’s saying. (He denied)

Sora: Aigoo…(Shakes her head)

 

Then they saw Jiyeon and Jinwoon coming to them Ailee and Hyorin pulled Jiyeon with them. Curiously Jiyeon come with them leaving the guys.

 

Jiyeon: Yah unnie, where we going, I’m hungry…(She complained to Hyorin)

Hyorin: Just come with us

 

The 3 of them landed at the back of the practice room of KIRIN school.

 

Ailee: Tell us the truth Ji; are you and Jinwoon dating?

Jiyeon: Mwoh??? (Her eyes widened in surprised)

Hyorin: You two seem so close than usual…(She even put her fingers on her chin and look Jiyeon intently)

Jiyeon: Unnie, it’s just that we known to knew each other longer than the others, that’s it.

Hyorin: That doesn’t explain how he looks at you. (She added)

Ailee: And mind you, it may ‘cause misunderstanding with our boys. (She winks to Jiyeon)

Jiyeon: Mwoh? (She didn’t get it)

Ailee: JB and even Seojoon fantasies you too dear, and maybe JR as well (Shrugs her shoulders)

Jiyeon: Unnies you may just mistook for it (She try to smile) And even they had it’s still prohibited for us to date you know.

Hyorin: Chincha? Your company doesn’t want you to commit on dating?

Jiyeon: Well, saem didn’t even tell us with that but with T-ara’s schedule today’s do you think we could have the time to date? (She ask Hyorin and Ailee who only nodded)

Ailee: As you said…maybe you allowed but your boss killed you with your jampack schedules dear, my goodness it’s doubled and triples than any other Top Groups in K-POP nowadays.

Hyorin: But you guys really deserved good things with your hard works. You are now the 2nd Best Girl Group next to SNSD congrats! (She genuinely greeted Jiyeon) You’re a CHART TOPPER MONSTER! (She smiles)

Jiyeon: Yeah…but good things had bad things as well…(She bitterly smile)

Hyorin: (Put her arms around Jiyeon) Ara don’t think about bad things only those good things Ji…like your admirers! (She grin teasing the youngest one)

 

Jiyeon put a smiles now on her face, she’s so happy she make a good friendship with Hyorin and Ailee, they serves her UNNIES on the set same with Sora who makes her a little dongsaeng, it makes her works easier despite of all the stress she had to endure because of FULL TIGHT schedule of T-ARA these days.

 

While Jinwoon was surrounded by his guys co-star

 

JR: Yah hyung aren’t you dating Jiyeon-nie?

Jinwoon: Mwoh? (Surprised by his hoobie question) yah, where did you get that thought?

Seojoon: You two seem so close than usual, and the way you look at her is really something bro. (Shakes his head)

Jinwoon: (He smiles bitterly) does it makes obvious?

JB: You mean? (His eyes frown)

Jinwoon: You left Rian (Jiyeon’s character) already bro, she’s with Yoojin now (His character) may the best man win. (He winks to his hoobies teasing them as he shoot the in-can soda directly to his mouth as he walks towards to Jiyeon)

 

JR, JB and Seojoon left surprised

 

JR: Daebak…it’s a scandal! (He grin after)

JB: What scandal? (Seems annoyed)

JR: Heeehh…you’re only jealous bro, too bad seems that Jiyeon is really for Jinwoon hyung just like how Rian meant to be with Yoojin too…(He laugh teasing more JB)

 

JB turn back and left him annoyed, Seojoon just laugh to them before he muttered

 

Seojoon: Lucky Jinwoon to have Jiyeon (He sighs disappointed as well)

JR: Do you like Jiyeon-nie too? (Surprised again) I thought you like Hyorin noona?

Seojoon: Yah my character lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter