June/July/Aug/Oct 2010

The TRUTH of Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JUNE 2010

 

Miss A Manager: Four members seon-saeng-nim?

JYP: Hmm…I think it would be better if we added Lee Min Young on the group.

Miss A Manager: Lee Min Young would be a good a choice for the group seon-saeng-nim (He smiles) She’s very talented and it would be nice if the group will be compose of two chinese and two Korean members respectively.

JYP: That’s right, so it’s been final. MISS A will going to debut with Four members, let’s add Lee Min Young to complete the group.

 

_________

 

Suzy: Unnie…(She ran to Min and hug her) I’m so happy we could have you on our group.

Min: (She hug Suzy too) Me too Soo Ji…

Suzy: Suzy…(She correct her) not Soo Ji unnie, I want you to call me Suzy from now on since that would be my stage name…(She smiles)

Jia: There’s still no difference between Suzy and Soo Ji in Korean Accent…

Suzy: Yeah, but in English accent there is right, so from now on don’t call me Soo Ji but Suzy, that’s what seon-saeng-nim suggested so the Chairman’s order is on RULE! (She salute)

Fei: Tss…she’s still a kid (She smiles)

Suzy: I’m already in high School Fei unnie, I’m no longer a kid, why you always telling me that I am a kid? (She pouted)

Jia: You’re only 15, that’s why you’re still a kid…(She smiles too)

Suzy: muage is just a number, besides I’m the tallest one from the four of us (She proudly say)

Min: You’re just lucky you grow out well…(they tease their maknae)

Fei: Seon-saeng-nim wants our group to pull out styles different from our sunbae, he wants fierce yet y image, and how could we do that?

Jia: Our Chairman is a GENIUS one, I’m sure he already had a plan how to do that. (They all nodded to agree)

 

At JYPE Company Practice Room, 2AM & 2PM boys are having their break and watch the replay of the MUSIC BANK last night. They’re watching the performance of T-ARA new single “I Go Crazy About You”

 

Junho: their song is daebak! (He exclaimed while his eyes still focus on the TV screen)

Junki: T-ARA is doing so well this year, don’t you think?

Taecyeon: I agree! After the success of their cutie song Bo Beep Bo Beep early this year, her’s another great song for them.

Wooyoung: And in another styles! (He claps) Their iness came out! But why they didn’t allow Jiyeon to lie down!

Nickhun: (He smack Wooyoung) Tss…this idiot! How could they allow Jiyeon-ah to lie down if she’s a minor! Are you out of your mind?

Wooyoung: (He think) Yeah, you’re right; I forgot Jiyeon is still a minor, she’s so y you know! (He beam)

Chansung: He’s crazy! (He shakes his head)

 

Then the MUSIC BANK show finally announced this WEEK Winner.

 

Shinee Onew & Kara Hara (are the MC’s)

 

Onew: this week winner goes to………(He paused)

Onew & Hara: T-ARA!

 

Everyone started congratulating the T-ARA members.

 

Jokwon: Wow…it’s a triple crown already for them!

Changmin: This is really a good year for them, they deserves it.

Seulong: I bet after one year Jiyeon is already a grow up lady, too bad Jinwoon-shi, you had GF already (He whisper to Jinwoon)

 

Jinwoon look to him, and he made a zippen motion on his mouth. Then Jinwoon turn his head on the TV screen again. Though Eunjung is the one who speaking thank you’s the camera is always focusing on their group visual Jiyeon.

 

(On the TV)

 

Eunjung: Thank you so much for your love with T-ara. We promise to give you our best in all of our performances. We hope you still supporting us ‘till the end. (She bow)

 

Jiyeon is just smiling while her Eunjung unnie is saying thank you to everyone. She can’t explain how happy she is right now for their group’s success. It’s their first year anniversary as a group next month, and she’s very happy that T-ARA already come this far.

 

Junki: How old Jiyeon-nie again?

Nickhun: She just turned 17 last week

Wooyoung: Aiishh…she’s still young, but it isn’t bad if I court her (He beam)

Taecyeon: Aishh…this man! (He smack him) You like Jiyeon, you like IU, even our company’s maknae you like it too…playboy!

Wooyoung: Yah, who do you think is the playboy from all of us here, it is you hyung…you dating all Girl’s Generation members.

Seulong: Mwoh? Chincha?

Jokwon: Including their maknae?

Chansung: Yah, Seohyun is for me… (He exclaimed)

Changmin: Weeeh…

 

2AM and 2PM boys starting teasing each other again, while Jinwoon is still staring Jiyeon’s lovely face on TV.

 

END of JULY

 

JYPE and AQE finally lauched their new Rookie Group “MISS A” composed by four members namely Fei, Jia, Min and Suzy. With their debut song “Bad girl Good Girl” the new rookie group immediately marked a name in the K-POP World. 20 days after the release of their group and single they landed at number 1 spot on various music shows.

 

“CHEERS”…say by everyone at the JYPE compound.

 

Nickhun: Beyonne Suzy-shi but this is the only one for you, alcohol drinks are only for adults (He said as he offer a glass of fresh juice to JYPE Company Maknae) Congrats!

Suzy: Kombawa Nickhun oppa…

Jokwon: This is really daebak! Imagine it’s not been a month after you guys debuted and now you got your # 1 spot already…(He proudly said)

Min: Because were beautiful and the best! Cheers…

Junho: Congratulations…whohohoo…MISS A! MISS A! MISS A!

 

They all cheers…

 

Teacyeon: I heard already a lot of TV guesting waiting for you guys, how about your individual activities?

Fei: We’re still a rookie group, we should promote MISS A together as for now since we just only started but of course, there’s already TV guesting waiting for us individually (She smiles)

Jia: Min would be the busy one from all of us, since she had the humors that really needed for the variety shows. Suzy-shi was been asked too to join the Music Core next month.

Seulong: Chincha?

Nickhun: She’s going to join me there (He smiles) together with Shinee Onew and fx Krystal.

Changmin: Wow…seems like everything is doing good for you guys, let’s celebrate that, CHEERS!

 

Everyone is enjoying, when Jinwoon approach Wooyoung

 

Jinwoon: Hey hyung, what’s up, I noticed you didn’t drink so much, aren’t you enjoying?

Wooyoung: Ani, I just don’t want to get drunk, I had guesting tomorrow…

Jinwoon: Where?

Wooyoung: SBS Heroes! (He smiles)

Chansung: He’s visiting his crushes tomorrow (He interrupted the two while tapping Jinwoon’s shoulder) That’s why he can’t sleep so well.

Jinwoon: Chincha?

Wooyoung: They want me to accompany Jiyeon-ah riding a Roller Coster, that would be fun, isn’t it?

Jinwoon: Jiyeon-ah?

Wooyoung: Hmmm…(He nodded) T-ara beautiful and so y maknae Park Jiyeon (He smiles) Wae? Does it bother you?

Jinwoon: Ani (He said) Why would I?

Wooyoung: I’m just joking bro, besides you already have Nicole, I will just say hello to her tomorrow. (Then he walks away) Excuse me for a while, I need to go to restroom.

Chansung: That’s okey bro…(He tap Jinwoon when Wooyoung leave)

Jinwoon: Mwoh?

Chansung: Didn’t you like Jiyeon?

Jinwoon: (He look to him) I don’t get you…

Chansung: Tss…I can see it, who wouldn’t like her. It’s given that you hag GF but it’s still possible to like someone else, that’s a big problem…(He shakes his head before tapping Jinwoon’s shoulder again and leave)

 

Jinwoon bow his head and think. Does it really obvious that he had feelings with Jiyeon? But NO, he loves Nicole, he was sure about it, but he won’t deny that Jiyeon affects him a lot. This is not right; he should stop it now, its unfair to Nicole.

 

The next day, Wooyoung at Heroes shooting area

 

Wooyoung: Anyeonghasaeyo, 2PM Wooyoung imnida…(He bow to Jiyeon)

Jiyeon: Tss…Wooyoung oppa, you’re playing again, we know each other already…(She smiles to him)

Wooyoung: (He scratches his head) That’s right…(He laugh)

 

IU arrived and goes to them

 

IU: Oh…Wooyoung oppa, you’re here?

Wooyoung: Tss…you’re not happy I am here?

IU: Aniya, of course it’s our pleasure (She bow to him) But where’s other 2PM members?

Wooyoung: They’re not here, I’m just here to accompany Jiyeon-nie to ride roller coaster…(He smiles)

IU: Aaah…I’m so jealous…I really want to ride on that too…(She pouted)

Wooyoung: I’ll treat you next time (He winks to her) but for now it’s Jiyeon-nie…

IU: That’s a promise oppa?

Wooyoung: Of course!

 

Jiyeon shakes her head to their cheesiness.

 

Wooyoung: Isn’t really okey for you to ride on roller coaster? I mean aren’t you tired you’ve just finished your movie Death Belt 2…

Jiyeon: I had rested already Woo oppa, don’t worry riding roller coaster will help me overcome my fear in heights; but thanks for the concern.

IU: She’s one of the busiest idol right now, from T-ara activities to drama to movie to music show, commercial, variety, etc. goodness Jiyeon-ah you can even beat Yoona unnie for your record now; don’t you think oppa? (She elbow Wooyoung)

Wooyoung: Yeah, but still don’t work hard so much Jiyeon-ah, you’re still young and take good care with your health so well.

Jiyeon: Kombawa Wooyoung oppa (She smiles) but Yoona unnie is too far away from me, I still need to strive more hard to reach that level.

IU: Ani, you’re already an idol-actress and you’ve done a movie already but Yoona unnie haven’t tried it yet, and your acting skills is well accepted by the public so well than any idols venturing in acting right now, you’re very active in variety shows as well, only that SNSD is still the current Top Girl Group, but T-ara we’re closing the gap already (She cheer her up) but individually achievements I think you and Yoona unnie where so closed enough.

Jiyeon: I’m not competing her…
IU: But fans are fighting with the two of you (She grin)

Wooyoung: Naahhh…don’t mind them, as long as idols had good friendship, fans won’t harm us. (the two girls agreed on him)

 

And that’s it…Wooyoung accompany Jiyeon on the Roller Coaster experience on Heroes episode. After riding on, Jiyeon is still calming herself after riding the roller coaster, she’s tearing up of fear but she had fun. Wooyoung offer her bottle water when IU and Nicole approached them.

 

IU: Gwaenchanh-a Jiyeon-shi? (She’s so worried with her best friend)

Nicole: Here drink this; it makes you feel better (She gave her the drink Nicole always drinking on the set when they filming)

Wooyoung: She’s fine; relax guys (He smiles to the two girls)

Jiyeon: Yeah, I’m fine kombawa unnies…

IU: Is it really scared there?

Nicole: Of course, that’s why I really don’t want to ride on that…

Wooyoung: But still you guys can’t experience so much fun just like how we had.

Jiyeon: Wooyoung oppa is right, I’m shaking but I really enjoy. (She smiles)

IU: Aww…now I really wanted to ride on that soon.

Wooyoung: Just asked me when I can accompany you Jieun-ah…(He look her with his cuteness)

IU: Krei…(She smiles)

Wooyoung: You too Nicole, you asked Jinwoon-shi too…opps! (He shut his mouth)

Nicole: It’s okey Woo oppa, IU & Jiyeon knew it (She smiles)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter