Mid-Year of 2011

The TRUTH of Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music Core

 

Suzy is looking Jiyeon who walking from here to there who’s staring her in an investigation look.

 

Suzy: Yah unnie, you making me feel nervous why are you walking here and there? (She complain)

 

Jiyeon seat next to her while waiting for the show to start

 

Jiyeon: Tell me the truth Suzy-shi? Are you in love?

 

Suzy blushes more

 

Jiyeon: I know it! (She even claps then smiles) I heard something’s going on between you and your beloved Samdong-ah? So it’s really true. (She widely grin to her)

Suzy: Ssshhh unnie…can you please keep it a secret for now? (She pleaded)

Jiyeon: Of course, you’re my friend I swear it’s secret but wait what stage you two already?

Suzy: What stage? (She ask)

Jiyeon: Aigoo…of course stages of relationship. IU-shi didn’t teach you about it, she’s expert with that. (She rolled her eyes)

Suzy: Hahaha I guess too unnie (agree) but don’t think anything we’re just starting to know each other more for now, we’re still not officially couple. (She tell it truthfully)

Jiyeon: Aigoo…I’m so jealous, I hope I find mine too. (She cutely says)

Suzy: Why you just try to date those idols who getting your numbers unnie, I can’t even count them who know one of them is for you. (Instead she suggested to Jiyeon)

Jiyeon: It’s prohibited for us to date for now you know that, besides they’re not my type.

Suzy: So who’s your type unnie, someone like Jinwoon oppa? (She grin)

Jiyeon: Yah! (She complain but she don’t know she’s blushing)

Suzy: I can see it unnie even if you denied, hahaha

Jiyeon: Of course not! (She stand up) where’s my script?

 

Instead she makes herself busy avoiding the topic, Suzy just laugh to her childishness. For Suzy even she’s one year younger to Jiyeon but sometimes she thought she’s the older one when Jiyeon’s baby mood started to turn on. She can’t blame her, Jiyeon is the youngest child in her family and T-ara members treat her like a baby that’s maybe the reason why she’s so cute just like a 12/13 years old little girl.

 

The next following months were so busy schedules for everyone. Suzy and Jiyeon still had Music Core, Jiyeon and IU still had Heroes. Suzy made the promotion for Miss A “Love Alone” single and preparing also for their comeback in June 2011. Same with T-ara and 2PM gearing a comeback this June also. While 2AM is busy for their Japan’s Tour. Kim Soo Hyun is busy with his CF’s projects as well.

 

Until The DREAM CONCERT 2011 happen in MAY.

 

Suzy’s Phone beep

 

1 message

 

“I received invitation for Dream Concert, and I’ll accepted since you’re there, I miss you already”

 

Suzy smiles

 

Jia: Aigoo our maknae is really in love.

Suzy: Yah unnie…(She shyly complain)

Min: Mwoh? Wae? (She ask after washing her face at the bathroom)

Fei: (She seated next to Suzy) you tell us baby, did you answer him already?

Suzy: (She shakes her head) Ani

Min: Aigoo but wae? If she’s making you happy just like this then why? (She ask)

Suzy: Unnie I’m still afraid, you know I’m young and confuse what if it’s only infatuation.

Jia: That’s right, better to know him first, give him a year to prove it. (She suggested)

Min: Mwoh? A year? That’s too much.

Fei: That’s better Minnie, our Suzy is only 16, how could we sure he really sincere with our maknae? Only a time could test that. (She smiles to Suzy)

 

Suzy smiles back to her unnies, she knows they love her that’s why they’re too protective sometimes.

 

While T-ara (at their practice room)

 

Hyomin: 2PM are also there, Miss A and IU; gosh unnie sounds like a small reunion of DREAM HIGH casts is this concert. (She told to Eunjung)

Jiyeon: No 2AM unnie? (Instead she question)

Hyomin: No.

 

Jiyeon sighs with disappointment

 

Eunjung: What does sighs? (She smiles to their maknae)

Jiyeon: Ani, I just miss Jokwon oppa, he never failed to makes me smiles every time he’s around. (She alibi)

Boram: The foods are here…(She scream when their foods ordered arrive)

 

Soyeon and Qri help Boram bringing the foods

 

DREAM CONCERT 2011

 

Backstage

 

Since Soohyun is the special guest, he also had a special duet with Suzy later, so Suzy went through to him to had short rehearsals.

 

“Hi” Suzy greeted feeling awkward.

 

Soohyun: It’s been 3 months already; you still look great, cute, beautiful, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter