April 2010

The TRUTH of Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WG Manager: So what’s your decision seon-saeng-nim?

JYP: We’re going to replace Sunme, so we still stick with 5 members on Wonder Girls.

WG Manager: (Nodded) so who gonna take Sunme place?

JYP: (He stands up) I’m thinking of Hyelim.

WG Manager: Woo Hyelim? But she’s going to be debut with MISS A right?

JYP: (He nodded and he seat again to his swivel chait) Yeah, but I think Hyelim would be fit with Wonder Girls.

Assistant: I’m thinking the same Chairman. Wonder Girls was an established group already and belong to the Top Groups lists, we still a lot of options from our trainees for MISS A in case.

JYP: That’s right, so my decision is final, Hyelim will replace Sunme place in Wonder Girls.

WG Manager: But what about MISS A? Jia and Fei were only left to be part of the new group.

JYP: I had already on my mind who going to be fit for MISS A.

Assistant: Who?

 

________

 

Nickhun: Chincha? (He ask after drinking his energy drink)

Wooyoung: Hmm…(He nodded) and it’s final.

Taecyeon: Well in my opinion Hyelim is a god choice for Wonder Girls.

Junho: But what will going to happen for the new girl group MISS A?

Chansung: They still were going to debut as what I’ve heard.

Junki: With only two left members?

Wooyoung: Nope…our company beautiful trainee is IN for Miss A (He smiles)

Nickhun: Chincha? You mean Bae Soo Ji?

 

Wooyoung and Chansung just smiles to their co-members, for the meantime, Suzy was at JYP office.

 

Suzy: Are you serious seon-saeng–nim? (She ask after the Chairman explained to her the news)

JYP: (He nodded) Wae? Do you think it is a joke?

Suzy: Ani, but it’s not been a year I became a trainee here and…

JYP: Don’t think about it…(He cut her from saying anything) weather you be trained for a year, 2, 3, 4 or 5 years you still had one goal, and that is to debut right? (Suzy nodded) I know your skills and your talent Soo Ji and I know you can do it. You’re be a good choice to be part of Miss A, so don’t need to worry anything. In this business even professionals are still learning, and the actual experience is the best training for us. (He smiles to her)

Suzy: I still can’t believe it seon-saeng-nim (She wants to cry)

JYP: Na…you need to believe it now. Starting tomorrow you’ll going to start to be trained with MISS A members Jia and Fei, they’re Chinese but I know you can adopt with them so well. You have to prepare yourselves so well for the group’s debut, arasso?

Suzy: Ne, kamsahamnida seon-saeng-nim (She bow and smiles before she leave)

 

At 2PM

 

Junho: She’s so lucky without a year to be trained, don’t you think?

Junki: She’s going to be group VISUAL, it’s not important how long she would be trained or not.

Chansung: But she really had a good voice, and she still young, there’s still improvement in the near future.

Wooyoung: I agree.

Taecyeon: Weeh…your just had crush with her that’s why you’re saying that. (He teases him)

Wooyoung: Yah! Who tell you that? (He scolded him)

Nickhun: Tss…she’s only 15 bro, and she’s like our little baby sister here don’t take it too serious.

 

They just all laugh.

 

Meeting with MISS A

 

Suzy: Anyeonghasaeyo Bae Soo Ji imnida…(She bow to Jia & Fei)

 

The two Chinese JYPE trainee smiles to her before they walk to her and give her a hug.

 

Fei: Welcome to the group Soo Ji (She hug Soo Ji) just calls me Fei unnie, arasso?

Jia: You look so nervous, don’t be, arasso? We heard a lot about you and we’re very happy you’ll be part of our group, calls me Jia unnie, arasso?

Suzy: (She nodded and smiles) Kombawa unnies…

Fei: We’re so lucky to have a beautiful maknae on our group; don’t you think Jia? (They talk in Chinese)

Jia: Ne, she’s a good choice to be part of MISS A, young, beauty and talent. (She response to Fei in Chinese too)

 

Suzy look Fei and Jia since she’s curious what are they talking.

 

Fei: We’re talking about you (She smiles to Suzy) but don’t worry we just praising you.

Suzy: Aah..ne unnie.

Jia: Let’s start the practise?

Suzy: (She nodded and smiles) Ne,

 

Meanwhile

 

2AM had just arrived from their TV guesting in KBS and they joined 2PM who were resting from their practice.

 

Junki: What’s up guys? (He ask 2AM)

Seulong: It’s a tiring day…(then he grab the bottle of soda Taecyeon drinking)

Taecyeon: Aishh…this man…(He smirk)

Wooyoung: (He notice the time) Oh no! (He grabs the remote from Junho and points it to the TV and changes the current channel they’re watching) Beyonne bro, but its HEROES time (He grin)

Changmin: Heroes? The SBS Heroes variety show? (He ask)

Junho: (He nodded) Ne hyung, Wooyoung is so crazy with the show, you know why? Because two of the Nation’s Little Sisters were there…IU and T-ara maknae Jiyeon.

 

Jinwoon look to them when he heard Jiyeon’s name again. Of course, he’s aware of SBS variety show Heroes, his GF Nicole was part of the show too, and yes T-ara Jiyeon as well (His secret crush)

 

Jokwon: You like IU and JIyeon bro? (He ask Wooyoung)

Wooyoung: What’s wrong if I like them, they’re cute! (He beam like an idiot)

Chansung: (He throw Wooyoung with a scratch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter