Mnet Special Shoot 2009

The TRUTH of Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At T-ARA APARTMENT

 

Eunjung mouth was a bit open in shock when she arrived and found what a mess their dorm is. Packs of chips, skins of fruits, empty bottled of sodas & fresh juices are all mess at their living room. The TV is open while Qri and Boram are both watching a variety program. Hyomin is lying on the sofa while reading a magazine with a box of popcorns with her. Their shows costumes, shoes and accessories are just everywhere. Before she left earlier to meet their manager for their next schedules activities, she ordered her co-members to clean their dorm, but what the hell mess is this?

 

Soyeon: Oh Eunjung-ah…(She came from her room with a hand mirror on her hand; obviously the mirror princess can’t leave without her precious mirror on her)

Eunjung: (She enter) what’s the meaning of this?

Qri: (She pouted her lips to Hyomin’s direction) you ask that?

Boram: And our beloved maknae…(She pointed her lips too to restroom)

 

Then the restroom open and Jiyeon came out rubbing her stomach.

 

Jiyeon:Omo…so painful (rubbing her stomach and then she saw Eunjung, she run to her and give a back hug) unnie…your back! (She grin)

Qri: Tss…her baby mood style started again…(She shakes her head)

Boram: (She whisper to Qri) that’s her weapon so that Eunjung-ah wouldn’t scold her for this mess (Qri nodded)

Eunjung: Yah…Jiyeon-ah (She turn her head to her to see her face because she still engulfing her for a back hug)

Jiyeon: unnie…don’t move!

Soyeon: (She walks to Eunjung & Jiyeon and pat Jiyeon’s ) Aigoo! This kid is still a kid.

Jiyeon: Yah Soyeon unnie…(She release Eunjung after Soyeon pat her )

Eunjung: Are this mess was your entire fault?

Jiyeon: Aniyo, it’s Hyomin unnie!

Hyomin: Yah! (She close the magazine she’s been reading and seat up inorder for her popcorns mess all in floor) Aishh…

Eunjung: (She put her hands on her hips and said) Hyomin-ah, Jiyeon-ah you clean all this mess, arasso?

Hyomin: Boram unnie and Qri unnie eats with us too, but why we’re only been punished to clean up? (She protests)

Jiyeon: Ne, and Eunjung unnie, I had a stomachache (she rub her stomach again)

Soyeon: Tsk…tsk…tsk…that’s a good karma baby Jiyeon-nie (She whisper to her ear)

 

Jiyeon just pouted her lips.

 

Eunjung: No buts, you two (Hyomin & jiyeon) should clean all this mess without our help, besides I’m tired.

Boram: Anyway, what happened to your meeting with seon-saeng-nim?

Eunjung: (She walks forward and seat besides Hyomin) aside for the Mnet Special we’re going to participate in a concert for a cause for this coming weekend. And by the way Jiyeon-ah, you’ll going to do a short skit film cameo at Mnet Special, the shoot will be this coming Friday.

Jiyeon: Short Skit Film, with whom?

Eunjung: 2AM

Jiyeon: 2AM? (Her eyes widened) Chincha?

Hyomin: Aisshh…how could you be so lucky Jiyeon-ah…I’m so jealous…

Soyeon: Waeyo? It’s just 2AM, they’re not Super Junior. (She said while checking herself to the mirror again)

Hyomin: Yah, what’s wrong with 2AM? They’re better singers than Suju.

Soyeon: Atleast Suju is more popular.

Boram: Aisshh…former JYP and SM trainees are quarreling again…(She whisper to Qri)

Qri: As what you said…(She nodded and they both let out a big sighs)

Eunjung: Yah, you two shut up! (She said to Hyomin & Soyeon)

Jiyeon: Tss…(She smirk to her unnies and then she smiles again, move besides Eunjung) Unnie, what do I need to do for the special film?

Eunjung: You’ll be their leading lady of course!

Jiyeon: Chincha?

Hyomin: how could they choose you than me? (She ask jokingly)

Jiyeon: Of course! I’m prettier than you Hyomin unnie (she grin) plus I’m the group visual remember? (She cutely smiles)

Soyeon: So who will be Jiyeon’s partner Eunjung?

Eunjung: I don’t know, wae? Am I the scriptwriter?

Hyomin: Choose Seulong oppa Jiyeon-nie…

Qri: No, choose Jokwon.

Boram: Changmin had the best vocals, so choose Changmin.

Soyeon: How could you advise our dear maknae to choose those oldest members? (She said to the three) choose the maknae Jinwoon Jiyeon-nie he’s just 2 years older than you; that would better.

Jiyeon: how could you say all that, there’s ascript of course I need to follow what’s written on the script. And why do I need to choose if all of them could be my partners.

Eunjung: Aisshh…don’t listen to your crazy unnies Jiyeon-ah (She grab Jiyeon shoulder to face her) listen all you need to worry is how to look a beautiful and gorgeous young lady…(She smiles)

 

Jiyeon smiles too…then the shoot came.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter