August 2012 Scandal

The TRUTH of Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BUDOKAN CONCERT

 

Hwayoung: I think I can’t perform unnie (She said to Soyeon)

Soyeon: Wae does it hurts so much? (Concerns all over her face)

Hwayoung: (She nod) A little bit but I don’t think I can stand standing on-stage longer.

 

Other unnies come to Hwayoung & Soyeon

 

Eunjung: Can’t you perform now? (Hwa didn’t answer, so Eunjung sighs) I think you better to get rest.

Boram: But what about the concert Eunjung-ah?

 

Eunjung can’t answer then look to Hwayoung

 

Hyomin: Can you perform sitting on-stage then? (Asking Hwa)

Hwayoung: (Hesitating then nod) yeah…

 

Budokan Concert had successfully done but for the fact that Hwayoung only joined in one number and just sitting on-stage due to her condition.

 

Back to the Hotel, T-ara members rushed to prepared as they need to fly back in Korea for another show, when they heard their manager is talking with Hwayoung.

 

Manager: Why did you do that Youngie? (Hwayoung didn’t answer)

 

Members who are confuse of what’s going on entered the room where Hwayoung and their manager talking.

 

Soyeon: Oppa, what’s the problem? (Look to Hwayoung) Why are you upset with Youngie?

Manager: (Ignored Soyeon and still asking Hwayoung) Reason out now Hwayoung, the President already knew what have you done, there are people who saw you and he’s really angry.

Hwayoung: But I didn’t do anything wrong.

Eunjung: Yah oppa, why are you upset? What does Youngie had done wrong?

 

Eunjung tried to break the tension happening even they still don’t have any idea what’s going on. Areum and Jiyeon silently staring the unnies behind Qri and Hyomin in front of them, Boram who also joined the combo.

 

Boram: Youngie…what’s going on?

Manager: Arasso…now how could you explained that to your co-members who suffered a lot preparing for this concerts and you enjoying yourself at salon instead of resting!

Jiyeon & Hyomin: What? (Both exclaimed looking to their manager)

Qri: Hwayoung-ie? (She muttered looking to Hwayoung)

Boram: Is it true Youngie?

 

Hwayoung: (She stands up, controlling her tears) Arasso, yes I go to nail salon, I skip practices, because I’m tired of everything! Is that you all want to hear me! (She shouted to everyone)

 

Eunjung: Ryu Hwayoung! (Stoping Hwa from shouting)

Hyomin: But why you do that?

Hwayoung: Does it make everything change even if I work so hard just like you do unnies? (Looking to all her unnies except to Jiyeon and Areum) I’m still a useless member, I can’t feel my important in this group so what’s the different. I’m tired and I want to rest for a while, it that all wrong? You even all aware that I’m also injured; isn’t that too much.

Soyeon: Aren’t you being selfish in saying that? Wae? Isn’t you the only one who gotten injured? What about me, what about Eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon? Didn’t we still doing our job for this group even we’re also injured. For pete sake, it’s our concert! We never force you to joined us if you skip rehearsals because were concern about you. And we will just going to find out that instead of resting, you having fun outside.

Hwayoung:  You will never understand me Soyeon unnie.

Boram: Then tell us how can we understand you Hwayoung?

Hwayoung: (Bow her head) Sorry but it never happened. (Then she walks out)

Eunjung: Hwayoung…(Calling out but Hwa already left)

 

Hyomin: Wow…I can’t believe she had done that to us.

Qri: Stop now Hyomin, it wouldn’t help Hwayoung if we going to blame her.

Hyomin: But isn’t all-unfair to us Qri unnie? Jiyeon even performing on-stage even she had high-fever and had the possibility to collapse on-stage, we all performing and doing our scheduled activities even we have casted on legs and feet.

 

Qri didn’t answer that, Hyomin is right.

 

Eunjung: Stop it now guys, we all tired, I think we should talk this tomorrow we still need to go back in Korea now.

Boram: Eunjung is right, come on; prepare yourself now girls.

Areum: Unnie, are you okay? (First words after the tension she talked looking to Jiyeon who keeping on silence)

Jiyeon: (She look to Areum) I don’t know what to feel Areum-ah, I want to get upset too but I’m still trying to understand why did Youngie do that.

Soyeon: Jiyeon-ah…Areum-ah (Calling the maknaes to proceeds on their rooms now)

 

But the tensions never stop there; it followed on TWITTER:

Hyomin: It’s a difference between levels of dedication ^^ Let’s all be dedicated and hwaiting!!!!!!

Soyeon: It’s a difference in Dedication + Manners + Selflessness. Let’s be strong again today.

Jiyeon: Difference between levels of dedication ^^ Having manners ^^ Always staying polite^^ I applaud you, acting genius RT Hyomin

Boram: Clapping… clapclapclap!! RT Jiyeon

Eunjung: Just like a position can make a person, dedication can make a person too.. sigh… such a pity. Yoou should know look after the people around you RT Hyomin 

Please note, after the above were tweeted, then Hwayoung tweeted.

Hwayoung: Sometimes dedication alone is not enough. At times like these, it might be disappointing but I still believe that God has a good reason for making this happen… God, you know all~ don’t you? Hoot~

 

THE NEXT FOLLOWING DAYS

 

News Flash:

“T-ARA MEMBERS BULLYING HWAYOUNG”

 

Switch Channel:

 

News Flash:

 

“T-ARA HWAYOUNG HAD BEEN KICKED OUT FROM THE GROUP”

 

Switch Channel:

 

News Flash:

 

“CF AGENCIES WITHDRAW THEIR CONTRACT WITH T-ARA

 

JYP Entertainment Building Practice Room

 

Min: Oh my God! (Watching TV)

Junho: What’s happening? Have you guys contacted any T-ara members yet?

Wooyoung: Hyung (Taecyeon) Did you contact Eunjung?

Taecyeon: She’s out of reach.

Jokwon: What now? (Looking to Jinwoon)

Jinwoon: She’s not answering her phone.

 

All of them look worried; outside from their company JYP artists are so-closed with T-ARA.

 

Suzy: I still can’t contact either Eunjung unnie and Jiyeon unnie. (Then her phone ring)

 

(IU’s calling…)

 

Suzy: Yoboseyo…ne unnie?

IU: Suzy-shi have you contacted Jiyeon, I heard the news?

Suzy: I’m still trying to contact her and Eunjung unnie, but no answer.

IU: Otoke, what’s happening?

Suzy: I still don’t know, I’m also worried.

IU: Just call me if you ever contacted them, I’ll try my best as well to contact them.

Suzy: Okay Ji-Eun unnie (Off her phone and sighs)

 

----------

 

AUGUST 2012

 

It’s already been a week after the scandal broke K-POP industry.

 

T-ARA Members inside CCM Building conference room…their President already finished talking to them and relied to them his decision about their group for this scandal they facing.

 

All 8 heads are bowing; silence is like eternity, when someone breaks that silence in a sob.

 

Hwayoung: (Sobbing) I’m-so-rry guys, I’m so s-sorry unnies…(Her voice break)

 

The unnies didn’t answer and trying to control their tears. Areum is so scared, she’s still new to the group and still adjusting to fit it, but what happened? Jiyeon is the only one who you can’t read what’s she’s thinking. She didn’t even show tears but you can see in her eyes that she was also fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter