Final Casting DH1 2010

The TRUTH of Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy: Anyeonghasaeyo…Miss A Suzy imnida…

 

She bows to the sunbae idols that she’s been joining in Music Core.

 

Jiyeon: Anyeong…T-ara Jiyeon imnida, we’ve meet already Suzy-shi in Music Bank last August, don’t you remember me? (She smiles to her)

Suzy: Ne…(She shyly smiles back to her) Jiyeon unnie?...(She hesitate to call her unnie because she knows T-ara Jiyeon is considered as the cutest maknae in the K-POP World)

Jiyeon: (She widely smiles) It’s daebak…finally someone is calling me unnie (She claps) that’s right Suzy-shi call me unnie arasso? It feels so good someone is calling me unnie right now…(She hug her how happy she is)

Suzy: Chincha? (She finally smiles to her widely)

Jiyeon: Ne…I know you know in T-ara I’m the only minor member and my unnies always treat me like a baby…but don’t worry I like the way they treat me like that since I used to be the youngest too in our family. But I always wanted that someday someone will call me unnie, and since I am a year older than you, I wanted you to call me unnie, arasso? So you’ll be my dongsaeng…(She’s happy tell her)

Suzy: I think you’ll going to be agood unnie…(The smiles already fix on her face)

Jiyeon: Of course! That’s my dream. (She giggles) And since we’re same age, you’ll be my friend now, is it okey to you Suzy-shi?

Suzy: Ne…we’re friends now Jiyeon unnie…

Jiyeon: That’s great!

 

They hug and giggle like children who found a new friend. Then Shinee Minho and Onew go with them.

 

Onew: Anyeonghasaeyo…Jiyeon-ah…Suzy-shi…

Jiyeon & Suzy: Anyeong…(Both girls bow and smile)

Minho: Finally we’re working together again jiyeon-ah, and we’re happy to work with you too Suzy-shi…

Onew: It’s our pleasure working with two of the most cutest and top visuals among Girl Groups now.

Suzy: Jiyeon unnie isa top visual but I am not…(She humbly said)

Minho: Then you’ll going to be Top Visual too soon Suzy-shi, we heard the rumors that you’ll going to star in a new drama soon.

Suzy: D-drama? What drama?

Jiyeon: (She remember) Omo…so you’ll be the lead actress for the musical teen drama produced by JYPE & Keyeast Suzy-shi? (She ask)

Suzy: Wait…I don’t know what your saying guys…(She really wonder what they’re talking about)

Onew: Jiyeon-ah is right we heard your company and Keyeast Entertainment are going to produce a drama early of 2011 and we heard that the main lead would come from Keyeast & JYP respectively.

Minho: Isn’t you one of the candidate Suzy-shi?

Suzy: Ani, I don’t even know our company is planning to produce a drama, seon-saeng-nim…(She stop talking when she remember the actor they meet two days ago) Kim Soo Hyun…(She muttered; that’s right he’s from Keyeast)

Jiyeon: Don’t you really have any idea about the drama Suzy-shi? They also ask our company to be part of the drama. Our manager told us they wanted me to be part of it too but I can’t take two dramas at the same time if possible, so instead of me CCM offered Eunjung unnie to them.

Suzy: The drama might be true, we’ve meet an actor from Keyeast that has been with JYPE two days ago but I’m not informed to do any drama as what your talking about guys.

Onew: Well maybe Mr. Park is still thinking who’s among his artists are possible to lead in the upcoming drama that’s why you weren’t informed, but we sure we heard that the main lead actress will come from JYPE.

Suzy: I’m not the only female artist at JYP how could you think it’s me? (She awkwardly smiles)

Minho: You’re right, Wonder Girls are possible candidates but JYPE wanted to promote MISS A more right now, and we heard you’re taking acting lessons too Suzy-shi.

Suzy: Ne…but it’s impossible for me to star in a drama as a main actress…(She can’t even think about it)

Jiyeon: Wae?

Suzy: I’m still a newbie and---

Jiyeon: I am also a newbie when I do God of Study Suzy-shi, there’s nothing wrong with it, that would be a good opportunity for you too if it’s true. (She smiles again) Aisshh…too bad I still had Jungle Fish 2 drama, if it happened that you’d be the main lead for that drama we could be together in one project again…(She sighs)

Suzy: Aigoo…how could you guys think like that, that’s all rumored besides seon-saeng-nim (JYP) hasn’t told us anything about it. (She smiles)

Onew: Oh well in case if it’s true or not, we’re congratulating you already Suzy-shi…(He smiles)

Minho: We’re praying you got the role.

Jiyeon: We really meant to be friends, don’t you think? (She smiles) We’re common in so many things, like…(She paused) we’re both pretty…(She giggles)

Suzy: Hahahaha…(She laugh) I never expected you’re too funny Jiyeon unnie…(She smiles)

Jiyeon: Wae? Do you think I’m a city girl? That’s people first impression about me…

Onew: But the truth is she’s an innocen and very sweet little kid.

Minho: Now onder all Super Junior members had a crush with her.

Suzy: Chincha?

Jiyeon: (She blushes) Yah…stop teasing me guys.

 

They all laugh together before they started rehearsing their lines for Music Core.

 

The next following week

 

Kim Soo Hyun found his feet standing at JYPE building for the 2nd time. Today is the start of his singing and dancing lesson in this company f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter