October 2011

The TRUTH of Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung: Dream High 2 saem?

JYP: (Nodded) Hmm… what do you think the better option, a new set of students or a sequel for you guys?

Suzy: The broadcast will be early of 2012 right? I had shoots for “Introduction of Architecture” already those time saem and Soohyun oppa had new series too “Moon That Embracing the Sun” we can’t make it if we made Dream High 2 too. (Thinking their schedule)

Taecyeon: Don’t its too risky doing a sequel saem? (Thinking) We already give a satisfying ending on season one we might be ruined it if we do sequel then, unless we focus jumping the timeline of the story in 2018…Suzy and IU are still too young for a matured role then.

 

JYP: That’s exactly what I’m thinking…(smiling to his kids) yes it’s good doing a sequel but as you said Suzy and IU are still minors to do such matured role than their age. We can fix the schedules but self-preparation is more important.

Wooyoung: So in that case saem, are you thinking to make the season 2 without our characters on it?

Taecyeon: That’s possible if season 2 will focus on a new seat of Students from Kirin. (Thinking an idea)

JYP: Exactly! (He’s impressed with Taecyeon point of view, seems he’s reading his mind) season 2 to set new batch of students searching for their dreams (smiling) we could still include your characters their if you guys could make cameo then, stands them as their seniors. It will also give the chance to other artists to be part of this series.

Suzy: That’s better saem, surely we support whatever your decision for this series. (She smiles)

Wooyoung: So have you decided who are the idols or actors to be part of the series saem?

JYP: I’m thinking auditions for some supporting roles but I guess I might cast 2AM this time.

Taecyeon: Chincha? Seulong? (He guesses since he’s the only member of 2AM venturing in acting)

JYP: Well maybe but I guess I’ll try Jinwoon this time, but don’t tell them for now, it still undecided.

Suzy: Chincha? Jinwoon oppa will be the protagonist then. (She smiles) I’m curious who’s going to be his leading lady here. Wait saem are you still going to choose idols from other company?

JYP: Hmmm…sort of that, unfortunately I had contacted Starship Entertainment already, I’m eying for Sistar Hyorin be part of main cast.

Wooyoung: Whoooh…that’s awesome but I bet she’s not the main leading lady here? (He beat to his boss)

JYP: We’re still reviewing the plot of the story and the characters of the 6 main leads. But of course we should still had an actor or actress this time, what do you think of Kang So Ra?

Taecyeon: Kang So Ra? The one on We Got Married?

Wooyoung: Lee Teuk’s hyung wife! (He added)

JYP: Yeah (Nodded)

Taecyeon: She’s pretty good rookie actress and she might be good for the role then but could she dance and sing? (He asks and thinks too)

Suzy: She can’t go trainings if she can’t oppa but anyway are you saying saem that Kang So Ra unnie and Jinwoon oppa will be the MAIN LEADS at this season?

JYP: Still undecided Suzy-shi, but maybe if Kang So Ra accepted the role. But I’m still hoping CCM approves their Visual-Maknae this time she’s the BEST CHOICE too for the role just like you. (He looks to Suzy)

Suzy: CCM visual-maknae? (She thinks then smiles) you mean Jiyeon unnie saem? (Eyes widened)

Wooyoung: Whooh! Another T-ara member? (Unbelievable but he smiles) anyway they all pretty good acting-idols, didn’t Jiyeon-nie should be on Eunjung role then in season 1 if happened she don’t have Jungle Fish 2 those times?

Taecyeon: Ne, Eunjung even told me about it. So is she going to be part of the season 2 too saem?

JYP: I haven’t talk to CCM yet, but Jiyeon is really a good choice, young, pretty and talented. And she’s one of idols trendy too today.

Suzy: Then if they accept it saem, make Jiyeon unnie as the Main Lead saem, and pair him with Jinwoon oppa. (She suggest smiling)

 

Even Taecyeon and Wooyoung smiles too “why did they forget that?”

 

JYP: (Notice the three exchanging smiles) wae? Are you guys hiding something from me?

Suzy: Ani saem (She grin) only that among your choices for now I find Jiyeon unnie and Jinwoon oppa a perfect match! (She smiles again)

 

------------------------------------

 

2AM Practice Room

 

(Excerpt from their song “Even If I Die I Can’t Let You Go”)

 

Jugeodo mot punae

naega eotteohke

neol ponae


Garyeo geodeun

tteonaryeo geodeun nae

gaseum gochyeo nae


Apeuji anhke na

saragal surado itge


Andwindamyeon --- (Cuted by their Manager came in)

 

2AM Manager: Jinwoon-shi?

 

The four members stop practicing and all together look around to their manager. Jinwoon steps forward to his manager, looks confuse.

 

2AM Manager: Here (Presenting him a while long folder) read it.

 

Without a word Jinwoon get the folder and open it, his hyungs come to him too to know what’s written on the folder. Jinwoon read the content silently, while Joknow read it loudly.

 

Jokwon: Jin Yoo Jin, 19 yrs. old, 3rd year high school at Kirin. Dream to become a rock star and don’t look idols as a singer. (Eyes widened) Kirin? Does it the school from Dream High? (He ask in no particular)

Jinwoon: What is it hyung? (He ask their manager still confuse)

2AM Manager: Saem (means JYP) wants me to give it to you; I know you heard already about the season 2 of Dream High.

Jokwon and Seulong: Chincha? (Surprised again)

Seulong: It means saem offering you this role Jin! (He finally understands and happily explains to their maknae)

Changmin: Owh! (Amaze too) does it mean he gets from 2AM this time? (Then eyebrows twist) But isn’t saem called Taec, Woo and Suzy-shi last week?

2AM Manager: Hmm…saem called them to know their opinion about the season 2 of the series and all of them agreed for a new batch of students than doing a sequ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter