Rolling of Cameras Nov 2010

The TRUTH of Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At Keyeast Entertainment

 

Soohyun’s Manager: Soohyun-shi, JYPE finally confirmed who’s going to be your partner for Dream High (He smiles) and I guess you’ll be happy to know who is she…

Soohyun: (He stops from practicing the piano and look to his manager smiling) Chincha? Who is she then?

Soohyun’s Manager: Miss A maknae Bae Soo Ji…(He smiles to him)

Soohyun: (His face brightened when he heard her name) Chincha?

 

At 2PM & 2AM practice room

 

Junho: So Suzy-shi will be your partner too hyung? (He ask Taecyeon)

Taecyeon: (He nodded) Hmmm…but she’s not going to end with me, I’m just only the 2nd Male Lead, and Suzy-shi character is the MAIN LEAD.

Nickhun: So who’s going to be Suzy’s partner then?

Wooyoung: (He’s eating a Popcorn while watching IU’s MV “Marsmallow” on Youtube) an actor from Keyeast, Kim Soo Hyun.

Chansung: Aren’t you jealous Suzy is not your partner this time? (He’s teasing him)

Junki: Why would he…he’s partner is his another crush…(He chuckle) you see what his doing right now…(pouted his mouth to Wooyoung’s direction who beaming like idiot watching IU on Youtube) He’s crazy over her now…(He laugh)

Seulong: But wait…isn’t T-ara Eunjung is part of it too? Is she the antagonist here?

Taecyeon: (He nodded) Hmmm, we both playing the spice for Suzy-shi and Kim Soo Hyun’s characters here.

Jokwon: I think this is going to be an interesting drama for all K-POP fans…imagined 2PM, IU, Miss A and T-ara in one.

Changmin: Plus the support of two big agencies (He approved) By---

 

He cut when Wooyoung claps and laugh over IU’s vid with Jiyeon on Youtube.

 

Wooyoung: They both cute, I just can’t stop loving them (He beam)

Nickhun: Is that a symptom of someone who is needs to be confined in mental? (He joke to everyone)

Jokwon: Stop watching that Wooyoung-shi, Jinwoon-shi is silently watching you behind…(He said)

2PM Boys: Mwoh? (All eyes look to 2AM maknae)

Jinwoon: Yah…hyung! (He throws a piece of popcorn to Jokwon)

Junho: Wae? You like IU too? (He nags Jinwoon)

Seulong: Aishhh, not IU but T-ara maknae---(He cut by when Jinwoon feed him POPCORNS)

Junki & Taecyeon: Chincha? (Surprised)

Jinwoon: Aniyo…(He denied)

Nickhun: We can’t blame you bro, who wouldn’t have a crush with T-ARA Princess? She’s young, beautiful and very y.

Changmin: You like her too?

Nickhun: Of course, but she’s too young for me. (He smiles to Jinwoon) and since Jinwoon-ah is the maknae from all of us, a maknae should be with maknae right? (He teases him)

Jokwon: Too bad, he had Nicole already.

Chansung: That’s a big problem bro…(He shakes his head towards Jinwoon)

Seulong: Why are you worrying guys, they still young. Many things may happen in the near future.

 

2PM and 2AM boys continue to chat over Jinwoon’s revealed secret. The 2AM maknae didn’t do anything when his hyung started to play him as their topic.

 

At T-ARA dorm

 

Hyomin: Jiyeon-ah, where did you put my socks? (She called her outside the bathroom)

Jiyeon: Try to look at my drawer unnie…(She shouted inside the bathroom)

 

When Boram rushed over towards them catching her breath.

 

Boram: Girl’s…girl’s, I have news, everybody please come here.

Eunjung: What is it Boram unnie? (She ask while drying her hair with a towel)

 

Qri and Soyeon who are eating ice cream come over to them as well, Hyomin who is not be able to wear properly her clothes walks to them as well.

 

Soyeon: Yah, will you put your clothes first Hyomin-shi before ramping over here!

Hyomin: But you said “everybody come over here” (She said grinning)

 

Jiyeon go out from the bathroom too only with a piece of towels covering her body.

 

Qri: There you are Jiyeon-ah, come here first. (Jiyeon goes with them) so what’s the news unnie? (She looks to their oldest member Boram)

Boram: Girl’s manager oppa called me a while ago. There might be changes with our group line up on our come back this December.

All: Mwoh?

Soyeon: Wait, what do you mean Boram unnie?

Boram: We’re going to have another new member.

Qri: Krei? But wae?

Eunjung: Chincha?

Hyomin: Who is she?

Jiyeon: Is she’s younger than me?

 

Boram don’t know who’s the first one she would answer as her co-members nag her questions.

 

Boram: Girls listen, I don’t know who is she but will be meeting her this weekend. As what manager oppa told me she’s as young as you Jiyeon-ah.

Hyomin: Ohh…another spoiled little brat to handle (She’s trying to joke with Jiyeon)

Jiyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter