HyunZy AUGUST 2012

The TRUTH of Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s Omma: I can’t even talk to her, she’s not eating regularly, locking herself in her room, and she doesn’t want to talk anyone. I’m actually very worried, I had never seen my daughter as stressful and lifeless like this, she was blame and accused by people for the sin she never ever committed. (Holding her tears as a mother seeing her only daughter being hurt like this almost killed her) Thank you for coming today…even she don’t saying anything I know she really needs you right now. (She looks to Jinwoon) Please take care of my daughter Jinwoon, I trusted you. (She tries to smiles)

Jinwoon: Ommoni?

Jiyeon’s Omma: Jiyeon’s very honest with us, she didn’t hide to me and to her father and brother about her relationship with you, and you have my blessings.

Jinwoon: (He shyly smiles to Jiyeon’s mother) Kamsahamnida ommoni, I promise to take care Jiyeon, kamsahamnida.

Jiyeon’s omma: I’ll leave you first; I’ll make lunch for the three of us. (She stands up and left Jiyeon’s room to go at kitchen)

 

Jinwoon stand up and bow as respect to Jiyeon’s mother. Coming from grocery, Jiyeon’s mother arrived finding Jiyeon’s crying out loud as Jinwoon is engulfing her. And Jiyeon’s mother was very much thankful that finally Jiyeon cried because she’s to worry with her daughter not showing any emotions for this past 2 weeks after the controversy. After then, Jiyeon fallen asleep and here she is now in her room, peacefully sleeping. Jinwoon’s stared his girlfriend; he raised his hands to touch her face.

 

Jinwoon: Sleep well Yeonnie…be strong and fight arasso? We’re just here for you; and you know that. Believed there still a lot of people who believed on you, who love you very much, so please fight! I know you’re a fighter; you can survive this one (He holds Jiyeon’s hand)

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile

 

NEW ZEALAND (Beanpole Outdoor Shoot)

Shooting BREAK

 

Soohyun walks to Suzy with a cup of hot ginger tea on him, he sits down next to her handed the drink.

 

Suzy: Kombawa (As she take the tea and sip the cup)

Soohyun: This place is paradise, do you think?

Suzy: Hmm…(She nodded) It’s actually my first time here and I really enjoyed it.

Soohyun: Me too (He smiles) and I’m very happy you’re with me on this trip.

 

Suzy just smiles, actually she’s confortable with him right now, but sometimes she still feeling shy especially when the time they had this private talk or when people watching them started to tease them together. Of course, they aware of the fact that most people approved of their love-team; but she also don’t want to fans will pressure her with her feelings towards this guy next to him. She wants that it will come naturally, all because she is truly happy not juts because she wants to please their fans.

 

Soohyun: So how are you? (Soohyun broke what she thinking)

Suzy: Well, still the same I’m fine.

Soohyun: You guys are preparing for a comeback; I heard the news a days ago.

Suzy: Yeah…Miss A plan to made comeback early of October, perhaps on or before my birthday.

Soohyun: (He nodded) you’ve been very busy again.

Suzy: As if I’m the only one who is busy? (She raised her eyebrows to him) Aren’t you are now the New CF King?

Soohyun: (He laughs) and you are my QUEEN (He tease back)

Suzy: (She rolled her eyes) I am not your Queen King Lee Kwon (Soohyun’s screen name in MoonSun drama) it’s Ga In unnie (Han Ga In who been Soohyun’s leading lady on that drama)

Soohyun: (Smiles again) But isn’t you are the younger version of Han Ga In sunbae? (He teased back again) ***Suzy who played younger Han Ga In too in their blockbuster movie ARCHITECTURE 101***

Suzy: Stop now…(She smiles)

Soohyun: I’m just happy seeing you smiling like this, don’t forget to eat on time, arasso?

Suzy: (She nodded) Yes my KING.

Soohyun: Really? I’m your KING now? (He teased again)

Suzy: Yah! Feeling? (She stands up to walk out)

 

But Soohyun holds her hand so she turns back to him again. Their eyes meet, why she sudden feel nervous, Soohyun face get serious and intimately looking to her eyes now.

 

Soohyun: Can’t I still be your official King now?

 

Suzy’s heart stop for a moment, is he asking her answer now? But of course it’s been over a year already, but what will she going to say?

 

Soohyun: Soo Ji (He raised his hand holding her and bring it to his mouth for a kiss) I always mean when I say I love you. And I’m asking you to be my official Queen now?

 

Suzy is freezing for a moment, her heart want to explode right now, but she can’t utter any words. She really wanted to say her “YES”

 

Soohyun: Soo Ji? (He talks when Suzy still not answering him)

Suzy: I-I can’t promise to be a perfect girlfriend.

Soohyun: I can’t promise either, PERFECTION are not for human. There’s no PERFECT RELATIONSHIP in this world Soo Ji, as long as two hearts felt the same everything are meant to happen.

Suzy: If I say YES we still can’t have the normal relationship just like others, I can’t even revealed it to public.

Soohyun: Me either, but let’s face this together Soo Ji, do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter