DH2 Finale 2012

The TRUTH of Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The finale is approaching for DH2

 

Suzy guested together with other Miss A members for a cameo in Ep. 15 of the DH2, before the shoot started, she had the time to have talks with Jiyeon.

 

Suzy: So what’s the score now unnie? (She grin widely)

Jiyeon: What score?

Suzy: Aishhh…about you and Jinwoon oppa, I heard you becoming closer and closer everyday passes by, so when’s the kissing scene?

Jiyeon: Suzy-ah! (Look around if people may heard them)

Suzy: (She laughs) Aigoo unnie, you’re too cute, look at you (She even examined Jiyeon from head to toe and vise versa) you grow up so well, your make-up artist and stylist really transform you now into a woman, I’m jealous. (She pouted)

Jiyeon: Really? (She grinned) Isn’t I should be the one who could feel that? Unlike you, I can’t date anyone, look at you girl, you’re really inlove.

 

Suzy blushes and stop Jiyeon from saying anything

 

Suzy: Yah, somebody may hear you.

Jiyeon: You started it.

Suzy: Seriously Jiyeon unnie, how you and Jinwoon oppa now?

Jiyeon: Mwoh? What do you mean? We’re fine.

Suzy: Aisshhh…are you still going to to deny it to me, I can see it in your eyes unnie.

 

Jiyeon pouted then look around before she looks to Suzy again

 

Jiyeon: Actually I don’t know what to feel Suzy-shi, it’s still prohibited for me to date anyone since I’m the group visual and maknae.

Suzy: What? Yah isn’t Soyeon unnie had namja chingu? Why is it prohibited on you?

Jiyeon: Unless if I turned 21, and take note in Western Age huh? Gosh…I’m only 18 right now.

Suzy: That long? (She blurted out)

Jiyeon: That’s why I envy your company with dating rules my friend (She sighs)

Suzy: Then go on date secretly (She winks to her)

Jiyeon: You want me to to go on date just like why you and Soohyun doing so?

Suzy: That’s more convenient my friend (She smiles)

Jiyeon: Yah tell me, are you and Soohyun are now…(She closed her two fingers together showing to Suzy)

Suzy: Aniya! (She snap out Jiyeon thoughs) I’m only 17 unnie and Soohyun oppa understand that, we go out but that’s it, no commitments for now, you know that’s too complicated if I say yes to him already.

Jiyeon: (She nodded) Yeah, you’re right (Then sighs)

 

----------------------

 

Day passes by so fast, and it’s Dream High 2 Finale already, on their last day of filming just like the first season, stars are happy and yet sad because after building of friendship for almost 4 months, they need to go back again to their respective daily schedules outside the drama. Some are teary eyed but they happy and overwhelmed.

 

When Jiyeon and Jinwoon hug one last time, Jinwoon whispered something to Jiyeon

 

Jinwoon: Can we go out after this, just the two of us?

 

Jiyeon release him and look upon him with a puzzled look

 

Jiyeon: Deh? (Surprised)

Jinwoon: I just want to treat you, don’t worry no one will knows, I promise (He smiles)

Jiyeon: (She hesitate first but then she release a smile to him) Okay, see you then later.

 

Then, they come to their other friends as well, and hour after one by one had left the filming site and only few staffs and stars are left. No one notice when Jiyeon and Jinwoon disappeared together, Jinwoon had his car that he barely to used, Jiyeon is already on the passenger seat smiling yet she’s nervous too.

 

Jiyeon: Why are you treating me oppa?

Jinwoon: Because you’re the best! (Then start his car with a smile on his face)

 

Jiyeon don’t know she’s blushing so she just keep silence for a moment when the car running already on the highway. Later she speaks up again…

 

Jiyeon: Is this your own car oppa?

Jinwoon: (Slighly nodded) Hmm…I bought this during our group 2nd Anniversary as a gift to myself, how about you, what did you bought to yourself as a gift?

Jiyeon: Me? (Thinks) No, my mom used to manage my money, all the things I have are came from my fans, well except for my cellphone (She smiles)

Jinwoon: (He nodded) we’re here.

 

They landed in an open ground cliff that views the whole city of Seoul. Jiyeon is surprised by the place as she went out from the car, she never know Seoul have this place even she grow up here in the city.

 

Jiyeon: Wow!

Jinwoon is smiling as he gets a basket of food at the car compartment and a blanket then place it on the grass, arranging everything on this evening picnic for the two of them.

 

Jinwoon: Do you like it? (He ask as he steps nearer to Jiyeon who still fascinated by the view)

Jiyeon: Yeah (Amazement are all over her face as she turn to him) how did you discover this place?

Jinwoon: (Shrugs his shoulder) we just once passed this place on our way from a concert.

Jiyeon: This is beautiful! (She exclaimed as she turned again at the view)

Jinwoon: Yeah, really beautiful.

 

Without Jiyeon knowing Jinwoon didn’t mean the view in front of them since he is staring Jiyeon face instead. Jiyeon closes her eyes as she feels the fresh air that brushing her face and hair, Jinwoon gulp as he continues staring her face, so he just turns away to control himself. Minute then he ask her…

 

Jinwoon: Come on, Changmin hyung cook for us.

 

Jiyeon open her eyes and look to him only to be surprised again by the picnic set up Jinwoon brought, she smiles to him and take his hand who offered to her, then they walk and seated on that picnic blanket.

 

Jiyeon: You really prepare all of this?

Jinwoon: (He nodded) Hmmm…didn’t you like it?

Jiyeon: Aniya, of course I do. Only that I am not sure why are you doing this oppa.

Jinwoon: It’s because I am going to miss you.

 

Jiyeon was freezes from eating that cream pasta as she stares to Jinwoon, her heart racing faster and faster. If he only knows that she’s shaking every time he stares her like this, she just want to explode like a bomb or if she only can scream upon him to stop doing this to her because she can’t assure for herself not to confessed to him any moment. Instead she just smiles, trying not to show to him her real feelings.

 

Jiyeon: Me too oppa…you don’t know how I am thankful with your presence on the set, it makes my work easier since you always there to help me, especially for those times that I’m really very tired.

Jinwoon: Me too, unfortunately you were one of the reasons why I enjoyed this project and I’m grateful I had given the chance to work with you again after 3 years.

Jiyeon: So what’s next with you? (She’s trying to change the topic)

Jinwoon: What else, go b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter