Bye 2010/Hello 2011

The TRUTH of Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

T-ara members are very busy because they rushed already for their comeback. At the practice room, their manager came in the middle of their practice with a young lady behind him. All T-ara girls stops practicing and face their manager.

 

Manager: Girls, I brought here with me your new co-members, Ryu Hwayoung, Young-ie meet T-ara, Boram, Qri, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon.

Hwayoung: Anyeonhasaeyo Ryu Hwayoung imnida. (She bow to the T-ara members)

Jiyeon: What year you were born? (She ask so that they know if they could call her unnie or not)

Hwayoung: 1993

Jiyeon: Chincha? We’re same year! (She’s very happy) this is great; you can call me unnie…(She grin)

Manager: She’s older than you Jiyeon-nie, she’s April 1993 and you’re June 1993.

Jiyeon: W-what? (She stops grinning and pouted) so does it means I’m still the one who called you unnie? (She pouted)

Hyomin: There’s no need to call her unnie Jiyeon-nie, you’re both same age friends.

Jiyeon: (She smiles again after she realized that 2 months difference isn’t an issue) Yeah right, so Young-ie I’ll be the one who’s in-charge with you. (She salute to Hwayoung)

Eunjung: How could you do that if you’re the maknae, leave that to unnies Jiyeon-nie. (They’re teasing their maknae)

Jiyeon: I’m still the sunbae (She argue)

Qri: Ara, ara, if that makes you feel happy.

Soyeon: Welcome to the group Hwayoung, don’t be shy.

Boram: This is also a relief to us since Jiyeon had a playmate now (She grin)

Hyomin: She’s not going to ruin my dates already just to play with her. (She smiles)

Eunjung: And we could go clubbing and seeing movies leaving her alone without worrying since she’s not alone now.

Qri: The stress of having minor members in a group is not easy but very fun.

Soyeon: As you said unnie, sometimes I’m thinking what if when they got to get a boyfriend already so it’s not hard for us to take care them.

Jiyeon: W-what? (She turned to her unnie while busy making some chat with Hwayoung)

Hyomin: Namja-chingu baby dino.

Eunjung: You go and get your namja-chingu already.

Boram: You’re already 17 baby dino, time to explore things like that if I know you’ve got to date someone during your middle school, how about now? (They tease the maknae)

Jiyeon: Yah unnie…(She blushes) aishhh…if I could finf someone who can make me smiles and make me feel nervous when he’s around with me then I’ll consider that.

Soyeon: Young-ie be her guardian from now on, arasso?

Hwayoung: Ne Soyeon unnie. (She smiles to the unnies) I’ll take care Jiyeon from now on.

Qri: That’s better.

 

Their manager comes to them again after talking to their CEO on the phone.

 

Manager: So girls, be ready, and please do you all take care with Hwayoung, arasso?

T-ara: Ne…(In unison)

 

The next following days and weeks were busy days for T-ara since it was their comeback plus some of their individual duties as well were making our girls stressful and tired. The Hello Baby episode as well is so stressful also for them but the girls still manage to do so.

 

At Dream High filming site

 

Director: Ok cut, good take, let’s break first; see you guys after 30 minutes.

 

Taecyeon: All right…time to eat…(He grin after he seat up to open his box of packing foods his assistant gave him)

Eunjung: Let’s share. (She grin to him after she snatches his pack foods)

Taecyeon: Aisshhh…woman! (He glare to Eunjung)

 

Wooyoung, IU, Suzy & Kim Soo Hyun joined them as well placing each of their snack foods. As they seated all up, Kim Soo Hyun places all his foods on Suzy’s front sharing to her all his foods, making the four other lead star noticed the two of them.

 

Wooyoung: You’re giving all that food to her? (His eyes is widened in surprised)

IU: Can you eat all that Suzy-shi?

Suzy: Ani, (She shakes her head) Soohyun oppa why are you giving me all that?

Soohyun: Hmm…(He nodded) you need to eat all that; you work hard so much, so you need to eat all that.

Eunjung: Sounds like you’re her boyfriend…(She says without thinking)

Taecyeon: “I will always love y—you……….” (He sings out loud)

Suzy: Yah Teacyeon oppa! (She blushes)

Taecyeon: What? I’m just singing here. (He made a face to Suzy)

Soohyun: Don’t mind them Suzy-shi, just eat all that. (He smiles to her)

IU: Aisshh…the drama is all ready to premier already by next week, aren’t you guys nervous?

Wooyoung: As you said, let just hope for positive response.

Eunjung: I’m feeling good vibes for the series success, we must pray for it.

Taecyeon: That’s right. (He nodded)

Suzy: Aisshh…I’m still worrying about my performance (She sighs)

Soohyun: Don’t think about, you did a great job already, so don’t worry.

 

IU, Eunjung, Taecyeon & Wooyoung exchanging looks only of how Soohyun taking good care Suzy very well.

 

Meanwhile after T-ara performance at Music Bank their manager told them that their kids in Hello Baby would be here later to visit them.

(Here's the LINK of the VID   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PZZFa11TUk   )

 

Hwayoung: Kyaaah, our little angels, we missed you. (She scream after meeting with the kids at the hallway)

 

Jiyeon immediately picked up her favorite son Mavin.

 

As the girls busy with their sons and handling invitation for the Christmas Party for the Kids and Maden birthday party, 2AM guys suddenly passed along the hallway then Seulong came to Mason first.

 

Seulong: Anyeonghaseayo (He greeted then kneeled down to met Mason) do you remember me? (And other guys flocked around him)

Mason: Who are you?

Seulong: (Chuckle) we sang Can’t Let You Go Even if I Die, remember?

Soyeon: The song that you can sing very well. (She’s helping 2AM on her son to remember them)

Jokwon: Do you know me?

Seulong: We did boxing too?

 

Finally the kid remembered and started to do boxing with Seulong. Jiyeon brought Mavin to them too.

 

Soyeon: Mavin is here too (She introduce the 2AM boys to the baby held by Jiyeon)

2AM: Anyeong (Wave to the child)

 

Then Hyomin began to wheel Maden and introducing him to the guys.

 

Changmin: Aigoo, wow Mason has such cute brothers. Jinwoon and Jokwon knelt down to play with Maden. Jokwon made aego and funny face to the baby. Then T-ara handed them the invitation for the party and give them cookies.

 

Jinwoon: Mwoeyo? Did you do this with yourselves? This is bribery right?

Soyeon: Ne

Changmin: It smells like it was made by a biscuit shop.

Jinwoon: We will enjoy the biscuits and will go if we can make it.

Hyomin: We’re glad.

Soyeon: We are also looking for a fathers (She said hopefully)

Changmin: Mwoh? We haven’t been married yet then we’re going to be fathers? (He said jokingly)<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter