7.

Walk Into Your Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***********************************

 

If Krystal was Seohyun’s client, and they were meeting in the office, she would be the type that Seohyun wanted to work with the most. Krystal knew exactly what she wanted and she didn’t mind to show it to everyone. But here was not Seohyun’s office, Krystal was not a client, either. What she wanted definitely not a way to promote her product, but to claim to Seohyun that Kai was belonged to her. And she was doing a good job: talking about her past with Kai, stuck to him while they was playing and drinking.

 

“You don’t act like my girlfriend.” Kai said, sitting at their bed, when seeing Seohyun stepping out the bathroom after coming back from the entertainment room.

 

“What do you mean?” Seohyun asked.

 

Kai rolled his eyes, didn’t answer Seohyun question. Eventhough he didn’t like it, but he could passed her for talking and joking around with Luhan while it should be him whom she did it with, but acting so normal like it was not her business when Krystal was bragged about what they had in the past and standing in her place was not acceptable.

 

“Are you still like her?” Kai glanced at the girl who was sitting beside him.

 

“What?”

 

“I saw you not mind her talking about you two was being together in the past, and you seem to like her stay around you.” Seohyun pointed it out.

 

“I should be the one who asked you about that? You suppose to be my girlfriend, why you acted like you don’t care, and kept having fun with Luhan when she was doing that? Don’t you think that my friends will suspect us?”

 

“But I cant pretend to be jealous, so I decided to be a cool girlfriend. Don’t you think that your friends will be envy with you because you have a girlfriend who truth you? And beside Krystal looked so cute when being selfish, I think that was her charm. Even I enjoy watching her.”

 

Kai fetched a sigh, couldn’t talk back to Seohyun. The fact that she was in that room with Kai was enough for his friends to be envy with him, but her being careless like earlier only show them that they might has a chance to step in their faking relationship and he really didn’t like that idea. And now, she even thought her rival was cute to enjoy watching? That mean that she didn’t have any particular feeling for him in the past 5 days, but he was already…

 

Seohyun observed Kai standing up from his seat then heading out the room, she was going to asked where he was going to at this late hour, but seeing him being tight-lipped that could lose his temper at her anytime. Seohyun decided to let him do what he wanted and not questioning him.

 

In contrast to what Kai thought, Seohyun too, was feeling confused with herself the past days. At first, she tried to explain to herself that what she feeling toward Kai was the concerning of a boss toward her staff, but the more she stayed with him the harder for her to convince that. Earlier, when seeing Krystal with Kai, her brain might tell her that she was okay, but her heart was telling otherwise. The signal of her heart might be weak that it can't show out to other people, but it was enough for Seohyun to notice.

 

‘Feeling can develop between man and woman if they are being close. Thing will be normal when we come back to Seoul.’ She assured herself before lying on the bed, waiting for the Sandman to come to her.


 

***********************

 

 

Kai came back when Seohyun was already slept. She didn’t have a good sleep as the older girl kept tossing around the bed. Kai looked at her, but he couldn’t figure out a way to help her other than placed her blanket back to their place.

 

Later when it was around 2 in the morning, Kai was woken up by a sob. He opened his eyes and seeing Seohyun was sitting in the couch with the desk lamp and crying.

 

“What wrong with you?” Kai asked, approaching the crying girl, but she just shook her head. “Tell me, is anything wrong with you? Are you being hurt?” He cupped her face for her to looking at his eyes.

 

“I had a nightmare.” Seohyun said, tear kept rolling down her eyes.

 

“It was okay, now.” Kai hushed as the girl continued to cry louder. Her mother once told him about how to do when Seohyun having nightmare, at that time he didn’t know that it would happen with him. Who know that she could often have nightmare like this? He placed a hand on her back, and slowly leading her to the bed. Seohyun stopped her way when seeing where Kai leaded her to, she didn’t want to fall sleep again or that dream would come back, but Kai gripped on her was so strong that she couldn’t fight back his intention.

 

After settle the sobbing girl to bed, he too, placed himself next to her then pulled her in his arms. Even though Seohyun was in panic state, she still knew that the position Kai make her in was not right. So once again, Seohyun spent all her remain strength to break out from his hold, but her weak body could never win his, she end up letting he to do what he wanted: one hand was under her head while the other hand was reaching out to her back, patted her lightly.

  

“Tell me what did you dream, Hyun?” He asked with his soft voice.

 

Her wet eyes lifted up to Kai’s. What he was doing feel so familiar. Seohyun remembered in the past, when she had bad dream her mother would patted her back and asked her about the dream to let her overcome the fear and fell sleep again. Since she moved to Seoul, without her mother, she had to face every thing by herself and Seohyun had been doing a good job, except for the nightmare part. She didn’t tell her mother to not let her worry, but once in a while that only dream would come back. And when it happen, she always ended up sitting in the corner of her house sobbing waiting for the night to go away so she could be back to normal.

 

“I was only a ten-years-old girl, wanting nothing but to have a family trip with my parents for only one time in my life.” Seohyun said, her voice trembling. “I kept saying that to my dad so he had no choice but to take us on a trip to JeJu. On the day we departed, something came up with my father company, so he couldn’t go with us. We were in JeJu, but what was the fun when going without my dad? I only wanted to have a trip with my family like the other kids. I called my father, crying and told him he had to come here with us no matter what. It was already late, when he came to us by a small boat and I didn’t know that is had a storm that ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter