14. Part 1

Walk Into Your Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai didn’t back to his room, even when the morning came and Seohyun had to go to the airport to catch her early flight to Seoul that Krystal booked for her. Although Seohyun felt worried where he might spend the night at as the only bedroom was unlocked in the house was his, but apart from that, she thought it was a relief that she didn’t had to face him before leaving or she was afraid that she wouldn’t think of any excuse for her suddenly leaving.

 

“At the end, after they are back together, he wont mind me for leaving without telling him like this.” Seohyun sighed before opening the door. Tears started to run down her cheeks without asking her permission. Didn’t bother finding the reason of those emotion tears because of the sight of the cold sea before her eyes bring back sad memory about her dad, or because she was going to left behind the feeling that she only notice it the day before for Jongin, or even both of the reasons, Seohyun hurried walked to the taxi that she just called earlier.

 

Kai stretching his arms tiredly, the sofa in the entertainment room was definitely not a good place to sleep. The kiss with Seohyun was too good, till now he still remembered how her lips taste against his, how unskillful she was when responded to his kiss, how her warm and soft hands place on his neck…but it was not a right thing for him to get so into it, either. Left the fact that the sofa was very uncomfortable alone, it was right for him not sleeping in the same bed with her yesterday judging from how tense he was when thinking about what happened between them.

 

Kai had made a decision himself last night while tossing around in the sofa. Never in his life, Kai had to do this but for one time, because of this special girl he had decided to make her to fall in love and confess to him. Just thinking about that make him smile like idiot. Girls could never resist his charm, he knew that. And this maybe a little hard that the girl was Seohyun, but he would make it. Soon or later, she will come to him and confess her feeling for him then, he can pretend like he didn’t care and allow her to love him. Then he could touch her hair, hug her tightly and even kiss her every time he wanted.

 

The smiled in Kai’s face soon disappeared after he noticed there was no sight of Seohyun or her stuff in his bedroom, like she never been there before.

 

“Leeteuk, where is Seohyun?” Kai asked his butler who just came in the room to clean.

 

“She left earlier this morning.” Leeteuk inf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter