5.

Walk Into Your Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

******************************

 

Kai loves the silence. But right now, when it was just the two of them in the car, driving to the airport, especially he was just made a big mistake this afternoon with her. The silence made him unendurable.

 

After he stole her kiss, even though according to him it was just a lip touching in less than a second, but it was leaded into a great impact. Taemin was crying nonstop, like everything in front of him was scattering, exactly was his dream girl being kiss by a dummy. Seohyun had to make him to apologize to the kid, but Kai end up making Taemin cry louder because of his nonsense thing. It was right to tell that Taemin cant married his aunt, and when he grew up, Seohyun would become too old for him. But to tell all that at once to a 7-year-old-boy know not much about the outside world was not a right thing to do. One thing that he couldn’t figure out is that Mrs.Seo, after knowing what happen outside the house when she was busy cooking, kept giving him weird smiles. He was thought that she would secretly scold him for touching her daughter when they were not a real couple but her reaction really made him confuse.

 

And Seohyun, since the accident happened, her face told it all: surprised, and angry at him even though she didn’t let him know. After scold him for his wrong action, she still acted normal in front of her mother and Taemin in dinner, and when saying goodbye to them before leaving. But when there was just the two of them, she remained silence and her action seems to be more stiffed.

 

“Still mad at me?” He asked when couldn’t take it any more.

 

“No, I am not.” She said, looking outside. Seohyun was really not angry at him at all. After knowing his intention of kissing her from the first place was making Taemin jealous, she assured herself that he was a childish man. But there was one thing still made Seohyun perplexedly. Why did her heart have a weird reaction the moment his lip touch hers. Even though it was just merely second, but she could feel it clearly. And she had a not so good presage about it.

 

Kai chuckled, glancing at Seohyun from the rearview mirror. She was looking at the dark view outside the car window with one hand resting on the loom. Her chubby cheeks were brushed, and her pink lip was slightly pouted. His eyes was lingering on her lip until a car from the opposite way honked, making him focus back to the road. Kai let out sigh in relief, seemed like he was distracted for a moment by her.

 

“Shouldn’t I know a little about your family?”

 

“Yes, I think you shouldn’t.” Kai answered, this time his eyes were fully on the road. He couldn’t let himself looking at her for now or he would end up making their life in a dangerous situation.

 

“But still I don’t want your parents to judge me like a careless girl.” Kai bit his lip, decided to tell her.

 

 “Do you know about the KYS Corporation?”

 

“Yes.” Seohyun nodded her head “It is a global corporation which the president is a Korean. Our company was made some advertise campaigns for them before you came. The latest ones is about a new resort in Jeju a year ago. But why are you suddenly asking about that?”

 

“The president of KYS Corporation is my father.”

 

“Really?” Seohyun gasped, surprised with what Kai just informed to her.

 

“And we will go to Jeju. Our house is there.” Kai said, noticed Seohyun’s face darken after hearing him said the last part. “Is there something wrong?”

 

“No, not at all.” Seohyun shrugged.

 

***************************************

 

Kai knew that something was wrong with Seohyun. Since when she knew the destination of the trip, Seohyun had become more anxious. She stayed put throughout the ride in the car, and didn’t sleep even when they had stabilized on the plane.

 

'Maybe there is a reason makeing her didn’t like the place.' He wondered when thinking about how she was denied his father’s offer, come to Jeju to experience the resort herself for a better result in the campaign. Only when Seohyun set her foot in his house, her expression changed into a different one.

 

Seohyun had noticed how big his mansion be from outside, but it was not just big, but also luxurious. The hall was like in the 5-star hotels, with fresh flowers that normally don’t have in the winter. She wondered where they took them from. As she walked in, there were two big rooms in two sides. One was the dining room with a big table with too many seats that she couldn’t count in the quick glance. The other room was the living room. The decoration of the mansion making Seohyun though that she was in a France’s building.

 

“Can you hurry up?” Seohyun looked at him who was was standing in the middle of the big stair heading to the second floor. She then fastened her pace to follow him. Seohyun didnt like the sea or anything relate to this, but maybe she could enjoy herself in this beautiful house in the next seven days.

 

After walking through countless of locked bedroom door, finally they were reached their last destination, Kai’s room. Big mansion means big rooms, and Seohyun swore that his room is as big as her house in Seoul. The room had it all: A king size bed, a work desk, a soft couch with a large T.V in the front. The only thing she didnt like is that it have a terrace with sea view. But it was in winter so, Kai would surely don’t let the door in the terrace open. He hated being cold.

 

“The bathroom is there.” Kai said “Stay here, I will go find the key for another room.” He then head out the room, leaving Seohyun inside.

 

She head to the king size bed sit on while waiting for Kai to me back.

 

“You live in a big house, why did you choose to do this job?” Seohyun mumbled to herself. It was only five in the morning, last night, Kai informed her that they will be leaving at night to go in the plane on time. So practically, Seohyun had no sleep. Her eyes were slowly drooped.

 

***************************

 

“I think that we will have to sleep in one room, my dad didn’t….” Kai stopped when seeing Seohyun was peaceful sleep in his bed. He carefully make his way to her without making her awake. Putting the blanket on Seohyun, Kai laid beside her to observe her baby-face. She was indeed a beauty: Eyes with long eyelashes, the chubby pink cheeks, straight nose with full pink lip was formed into a smile in her sleep.

Without knowing, his hand was reaching to her lips, luckily he stopped himself before it touched hers. Kai then tuned to the other side to avoid any further stupid action.

 

‘What wrong with you, Kim JongIn?”

 

***********************

 

No normal single woman wouldn’t feel surprised when they waking up with a sight of a man was lying next to them. And Seohyun was not an exception. But unlike others, who would use their scream or violence action to express how surprise they feel, Seohyun managed to stay calm and lightly shook the shameless man to ask for his reason.

 

“What time is it?” Kai asked with his puffy eyes, not notice how serious the look Seohyun was shooting at him.

 

“I thought that we will sleep in the separate room, but why are you lying here in my bed?” She said, showing him her watch.

 

“Oh, it is already six in the afternoon. Cant believe we sleep for that long!”

 

“Answer my question, Mr. Kim JongIn.” Seohyun cleared

 

Jongin sat up, chuckling when seeing Seohyun’s nose loudly exhaled. Seeing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter