15.

Walk Into Your Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***********************

 

“Where is he?” Yesung yelled to Leeteuk the moment he stepped on the door, followed by Krystal.

 

“I will go and call young master.” The old butler bowed down his head to excuse himself.

 

”You jerk! How could you dare to trick me like this.” His father blew up as soon as he saw Kai carelessly walking down the stair. Being used to his rage, Kai just casually sat down the couch and paying no attention to what he said. It will take time for his dad to calm down, but in the meantime, all the words slipping from his mouth would not be very nice to hear.

 

“Now, what are you going to do?” Kai heard his father asked in low tone, the sign that he was finally backed to normal state.

 

“Do what? Guess that I will never trick you again?”

 

“Yes, you better are, and don’t talk to me in that voice.”

 

Kai rolled his eyes, noticing that Krystal was also here.

 

“You and Krystal will get married.” Yesung confirmed. “I had called her parents and talk about the wedding between you two. It will be held next month.”

 

“Who gave you the right to do that?” Kai raised his eyebrows, this was going too far. He willed not getting married, especially by his father’s arrangement, or the girl was Krystal. 

 

“I am your father.”

 

“What if I won’t?” Kai glared at his father challenging.

 

“Then I am very happy to announce your fake girlfriend’s company will be bankrupted and her life will become misery.”

 

“No, you won’t do that.” Kai gritted his teeth.

 

“I won’t do that if you are willing to do what I say. Krystal is a good girl, and I just want the best for you, son.”

 

“Marry her is the best for me?” Kai smirked. “Then what? Go out with a woman every night while my wife is pregnant. Do you want me to be like that, fa…”

 

A punch landed on Kai’s face before he could finish his sentence, then another and another…

 

“Stop it, Yesung!” Taeyeon yelled, and run to stop her husband. “I promised to not interfere when you raised your son, but this is going too far. You are going to kill him.”

 

Kai wiped away the blood on his mouth, looking at his father with no emotion.

 

“In the end, I will be like you. My wife will kill herself because not having enough of her husband love. And then I will blame her cause of death to my child for him to feel guilty while growing up. How about that, father?”

 

“You bastard!” He pulled his son’s collar and gave a jab on his face.

 

“Uncle, please stop!” Yesung turned around when hearing Krystal’s pleading. “I will not marry oppa, not like that!” The young girl cried out in desperate. 

 

“Oh, dear! Don’t cry.” Taeyeon hushed her. “Leeteuk, please call the driver to take Soojung home. It will not be any good for her to stay here.”

 

As Leeteuk approached them to help Krystal out the mansion, Taeyeon signal for the two men to sat down the couch.

 

“When did you know about the diary?” Taeyeon softly asked JongIn.

 

“What diary?” Yesung questioned, couldn’t hide his surprised.

 

“4 years ago.”

 

Taeyeon nodded and turned to her husband.

 

“I am talking about your late wife’s diary. She hided it in the library, I read it years before while I was looking for books to read, without Kai’s permission.” Taeyeon said eyeing him. “Kai’s mom knew all about your affair and she wrote it in the diary.”

 

“What…”

 

“I was going to tell you about that, but I was thinking that I, at that time, a second wife and being hated by Kai, had no right to talk about that so I decided to let the time reveal it all…” Taeyeon let out a sigh. “Dear, like I promised before, I will not judging about your past since you promised to me that you would be faithful to me and I believe you. But you can repeat what your father did to you to your own son. It clearly that he doesn’t love the girl. Don’t you think that it is a bit cruel?”

 

Yesung shook his head.

 

“Honey, you don’t understand…They love each other, Krystal said so to me. The only problem is that he is too selfish to tie his life to someone else’s. He needs this to grow up.”

 

“A big decision but you didn’t ask your son, instead hearing it from a girl has no related to you?” Taeyeon looked at her husband in disbelief. “From what I see, you are the only immature one in this house.”

 

“You see, Taeyeon…”

 

“That it, I will decide this time, and there will be no wedding or you won’t do anything to ruin his friend’s company. I don’t care what happen b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter