14. Part2

Walk Into Your Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***********************************

 

“So! Tell me more detail about your date this Sunday? You only told me his name was Luhan.” Tiffany eagerly asked as soon as the coffees were served to them.

 

“Unnie. It not like what you think, beside he already has a fiancee” Seohyun wriggled her eyebrows, slowly drinking her warm coffee.

 

“I bet it probably just an arranged marriage. And there is nothing between them. Rich people always like this.” Tiffany mumbled.

 

“Yes. But they are trying now. I advised him to meeting her once in a while when he backing to China which he agrees with this.”

 

“Hah!” Tiffany exclaimed excited. “He just does that because you asked him to.”

 

“Unnie!” The younger girl exhaled. “You don’t know what you talking about. We are just friend. Friend. And the only reason I am going with him this Sunday because of work. His company new produce will going to be promoted in Korea by my company. That it. Nothing else.”

 

“Oh…” Tiffany nodded her head, obviously showing disappointment. “But then why did your mom easily let you go? If I was not mistaked it is your family meeting this Sunday, right? Are you lying to your mom?”

 

“I am not. I just tell her half the truth.” Sehyun smiled. “I said that I have a date. And she easily let me pass without asking any further.”

 

“God, it already 4 months and your mom still think that you are dating your employee?”

 

The smile on Seohyun’s face making Tiffany knew the answer.

 

“You are daebak, Seo Joo Hyun.” The noona said, raising her thumb up. “I never thought that you mother is easy to be fooled like this. Did she ever ask to hear his voice?”

 

“Yes, she did.”
 

“What did you do? Doesn’t he quit working?”

 

“I told her that he was not with me or he was on the phone with someone else. Sometime when she didn’t asked about him I will randomly said that Kai wanted to say hello to her.”

 

“You are very bad.”

 

“I am not. I just telling…”

 

“Half the truth.” Tiffany cut her, and then the two busted out laughing.

 

****************************

 

It had been over 4 months since the day she left Kim Jongin at the airport and backed to Seoul alone. And she didn’t know that it was the last time she met him. On Monday, when she going to work, after spent the whole night planning how to act when meeting him, but to her surprised, he was not there. In the afternoon, she received his email, a work email, saying that he wanted to resign his job. Allowing his decision but Seohyun couldn’t help but wonder what happened to JongIn and Krystal after she left. The night that Krystal called her, the younger girl told her that Kai’s father had knew about them trying to trick him. She said that she had convinced Kai’s dad to forgive him and his father was agreed with a condition that she had to married to Kai and Seohyun had to leave before Mr. Kim backed, or even her company might not be saved. That all she know and she didn’t ask anything more and just did exactly according to what Krystal told her. Leave the mansion at 8 and catch the flight at 9.

 

The plan was going to be very perfect on Seohyun’s part if the flight didn’t got canceled and Kai didn’t come after her to make her comeback with him. She was nearly explored the moment she saw him running around the airport calling her name so desperately. Didnt he know that it was already over between them that their father already know about their agreement? This might sound crazy but in one moment Seohyun was thinking that he ran after her to confess to her that in those ten days she was not the only one who had feeling for him. But he was not. All he wanted was to make her comeback with him to complete their promise. Nothing related to his feeling.

 

Seohyun remembered her sister, Boa, once told her that one sided love was very hard to forget. And when you forget, it was only because your heart has someone else. She was right. For almost ten years, Seohyun always had the name Jung YongHwa in her heart. Sometime it making her smiled, sometime it making her sad, then regret…But it had been four months since the last time his image popped in her head. She didn’t thought about Yonghwa anymore but instead the thought about Kai suddenly coming to her more and more by each day passed and she had a feeling that it wouldn’t go away any soon. Confessed to him would be a choice to stop that but then what? She scared that he would deny her, obviously he would since only people not in the right mind like Seohyun would fall in love with some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter