Bonus chapter: The real ending

Walk Into Your Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#HappySeohyunDay #서현아생일축하해

If you support this story from the begginning i hope you all still remember that I updated chapter 1 on Seohyun's birthday one year ago, and now, I am back again with this gift for you guys, a bonus chapter. Once again thank you all for your supports for this story. I hope to meet you all again in my other story! Please have fun reading this!

 

 

 

 

***********************************

 

 

 

It was a Friday night, also marked their 8 months being together as a couple. However, unlike the others who would spend a romantic night together, Seohyun and Kai just comfortably sitting on the sofa in Seohyun’s apartment, watching movie. Later did they knew, the content of the movie was not their real interested.  Fifteen minutes after the movie started, Kai began to teasing Seohyun by massaging her neck. At first, the lass kept shrugged his hand away while complaining that he made her couldn’t focus on the movie. Moments later, she found herself liking the magic his hand was doing on her neck, that she unaware leaning on him. Then, slowly, his hand that was on her neck moved down to her waist to pull her near him even though they were already sitting really close. Along that, his lips also landed in hers. With a little surprised, Seohyun almost pulled back, but soon she smiled in between the kiss while putting her hands on his face to kiss him back.

 

“We have to stop.” Kai said when the credit of the movie was showing up. And somehow, he was lying on the sofa with Seohyun on top, her hair was messing by his touches. That was the normal thing every time they lost in their kisses. And Kai had the feeling that the day that they totally lost themselves and broke the line wouldn’t far away.”I have something for you.”

 

“”What is this?” Seohyun mumbled while kissing his cheeks to his nose.

 

“Here.” Kai said, giving Seohyun a small box that he took out from his pocket after reluctantly brought her to sit up with him.

 

“Why are you suddenly giving me this?” Seohyun asked, taking the box from his hand and observing it.

 

“It not suddenly.” Kai muttered, a little annoyed with Seohyun. Normally, he wasn’t care about special occasions when in a relationship, but since being with Seohyun, a girl that was even more careless about that than him, at first Kai was feeling fortunate that he wouldn’t be blamed because of forgetting those stupid days. However, he started to feel irritated when she didn’t remember their 33 days together, two months…In the end, he was the one who in charge of remember those days. “It was our 8 months.”

 

“Oh! Already that long!” Seohyun gasped, which was made Kai angrier. “If you didn’t point out, I would not notice.”

 

“Don’t you open the present?” Kai asked with his gloomy expression.

 

“Of course!” Seohyun answered, giving a peck on Kai’s lips to shooed away his angriness. “A ring! Don’t tell me you are trying to…”

 

“Yes.” Kai said. “I am trying to propose you again, after being reject by you the last time. Your mother said you don’t like ring with big diamond, so I bought this, a simple one.”

 

“I will reject you again.” Seohyun said, shoving the ring back to him.

 

“Why? I will buy another ring if you don’t like this one.”

 

“The ring was not a problem.” Seohyun muttered. “The problem is, why do you want to marry me?”

 

“Isnt it oblivious?” Jongin eyed her quizzically. “I want to live with you.”

 

“You are practically living with me these days.” Seohyun blurted out. “You said your heater is not working and even I didn’t believe that excuse I still agree for you to stay here for a while.”

 

“Because I want you to be mine, fully mine.”

 

“Kim Jongin, I am your girlfriend, whose could I be if it not you. And if was what you are talking about, then you can have me if you want. I really don’t mind.”

 

Kai shook his head, then pulling Seohyun in a tight hug.

 

“I never want to take you like that, our first time must be special and will not be ruined just by lust. I told you before, do you still not understand? Why can’t you marry me, Joohyun?”

 

“Jongin ah! That is the question you have to figure out yourself. And why do you so rushing in marriage? I will not leave you because you don’t marry me so don’t worry about that? Okay?”

 

 

**************************

 

“Mom! Really! I am not talking to you about this anymore, it was our problem. And we can solve it ourselves.” Seohyun talking over the phone while sorting out the documents in her office. Working over-time was bad enough, but hearing her mother’s rant made it even worse.

 

“If you don’t marry him then who is better for you? You are already 28 and he was young, handsome, well manner and rich. Are you going to wait and let other girls steal him from you?”

 

“I don’t care.” Seohyun rolled her eyes. “If he left me because of other girls, it is only means that he is not faithful to me. Mom, I am really busy right now, I will talk to you later.” Waiting for her mother hanging up the phone, Seohyun let out a sign. Jongin was very good at making her relatives in his sides. Since the morning after yesterday, she had received the calls from her two sisters, and her mom, asking if she was out of mind, blaming her for deny his propose and wondering to her what Jongin would do for her to accept to marry her. But Seohyun had decided, he had to find it out by himself. If he wasn’t, she would be fine just like this.

 

A phone ringing breaking Seohyun from her thought. It was Tiffany.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter