3.

Walk Into Your Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**********************************

 

 

 

“Lucky the heater works. Sometime it tends to not working so we had to sleep in one tiny bed in order to be warm.” Seohyun said when Kai came in the room.

 

‘Two single bed.’ He let out a sigh in relief.

 

“The bathroom is over there, you can come in to bath if you want, we have hot water.” Kai followed her direction, making his way to the bathroom. It was not a bad idea to take a shower after a tired day. Never in his life, Kai felt tense like this.

 

‘Luckily her mother is nice.” Kai muttered, thinking how awful it would have been if her mother had joined the two sisters to make him suffer.

 

Wearing his pajama, Kai headed out the bathroom, seeing Seohyun was laying on one of the beds. He quietly made his way to the remain ones to sleep.

 

“Thank you for helping me”

 

“You are not sleep?” He asked, startled when hearing Seohyun’s voice. “It’s okay I just try to do my best according to the agreement between us.” Seohyun chuckled.

 

“Sorry if my sisters doing anything rude to you, they didn’t mean to do that.”

 

“Except for making me sweat and anxious, they are quite good.” Seohyun laughed “But don’t you feel annoyed, being tease by your sisters?”

 

“I was, all the time. But I learn that that how they show their affection to me. So it is okay now.”

 

“Just curious, but just then your sisters told me that you only have one boyfriend in your 27 years, is that true?”

 

“What? My sisters even told you that?” Seohyun gasped.

 

“Judging at how you react, I think it was true.” Kai said.


“What so wrong with only been in a relationship for one time? And you, how many times have you been in a relationship?”

 

“Too many that I forget to count.”

 

“Then why don’t you have ones to meet your dad now?”

 

 “It late, I have to sleep.” Kai yawned, not answered her question.

 

“Oh, sorry. We should sleep, tomorrow I will take you around.” Seohyun said, forgetting her-not-being-answered-question. “Good night, Kim Jong In.”

 

“Good night, Hyun!”

 

“Hey! Just my family can call me like that.”

 

“I am your boyfriend” Kai smirked “For the next 9 days”

 

“Whatever you want.” Seohyun rolled her eyes, pulling her blanket up to cover her face. Maybe she had made a wrong decision to ask her staff to be her fake boyfriend. Now it seemed like, he had knew her secret and looked down on her.

Nine days more to go, hope after all this they would be back to the normal boss-employee relationship…

 

*********************************

 

Kai had never been a morning person for once in his life. Why? He hates morning. If it isn’t about work he wouldn’t wake up before 11. Therefore, today was Saturday and there was no reason for him or every body else in the world to start their day this soon. But there was one girl seem to not knew about that fact.

 

 “Jong In, Mr. Kim Jong In. Please wake up.”

 

“It is just 9 in the morning, can I sleep more?” He asked, not moved an inch in his bed.

 

“You have to wake up to eat breakfast and I will take you around our places, remember what I told you last night?”

 

“Not this early, and you don’t have to show me around here. It is okay for me to just stay in your warm house. It is freaky cold outside.”

 

“Wake up, please. You can stay home if you want but it not good for your health to wake up late. And this is the playing room of Taemin, he will come in to play after finish his breakfast.”

 

“What? Taemin! I thought that he would go with his mother?” Kai widen his eyes.

 

 

**********************

 

“I cant believe that you scared of Taemin. He is a cute little kid.” Seohyun said when they were outside, going up the mountain.

 

“I am not scared of him, I just don’t like him. But why he didn’t go with you’re his mother?”


“Boa unnie think that he might be sick going for a long distance. So he will stay with my mother for the time being.” Seohyun answered “Isnt it refreshing to be outside?”

 

“It’s cold to death.” Kai muttered “Must we go all the way to the mountain top?”

 

“It’s not a mountain, it just a hill. And yes we will go to the top of the hill, The scenery is really breathtaking up there.”

 

“But your boyfriend is really not into the nature scenery, You know!”

 

“I already said that you can stay home with my mom and Taemin after having breakfast, but you insisted to go with me. So please don’t grumble.”

 

“It‘s because it must be tense for me to stay alone with your mother. Beside your niece is not being nice to me at all.” Kai said, but Seohyun just shrugged it off, she walked faster and faster, leaving the drain Jong In behind.

 

“Ouch! Seohyun ah! I think I cant move.” Jongin ‘s voice from afar made Seohyun to turn back. Maybe she was going too fast that she left him quite a distance behind.

 

“What happen with you? Are you okay?” She shouted, hoping Jongin could hear her.

 

“I just felt off, and now my legs are being numb”

 

From not far away, Kai was sitting comfortably on the rock, smirking. Yes, Seohyun was being fooled by him. He didn’t want to do this, but he had no choice. They had been outside the cold weather for one hour, and still didn’t reach seohyun’s destination yet. Beside, it was true that his legs were feeling numb but not by falling, but because he had to walk for so long. And he was cold.

 

“Wait for me, I will come down for you” Seohyun said, anxious for his condition, it would be her fault if Kai was injured. The hill was not that sloping, but snow was covering the way, making people to be extra carefully when coming down or they could slip. The worry Seo Joo Hyun seemed to forget about that, she was rushing to see how Kai was doing that she ended up slipping.

 

“Ah!”

 

“What happen to you Seo Hyun?” Kai asked out loud, after hearing the girl’s voice.

 

“I am okay, stay there I will come to you!” She said, trying to standing up. Today might not be a right day for her to go out, first was Kim Jong In, now it was her turn.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Are you okay,too? I thought your legs are being numb?” Seohyun asked when seeing Kai running up to her. 

 

“It was gone.” He answered, looking at her with guilty. If it wasn’t him, Seohyun wouldn’t have felt “Are your legs okay?”

 

“I think I have made some scratches with the fall, otherwise it was okay.” Seohyun smiled.

 

“Let me carry you down.” Kai said, offered her his back for the girl to hop in.

 

“You don’t have to, I am really okay you know.” Seohyun said, trying to deny his offer “And you were felt off earlier, too.”

 

“My legs are fine. Now, hop in” He said, like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter