11.

Walk Into Your Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun sat on the couch in Kai’s room, trying to convince to herself that what just happened earlier in the ballroom was all just a dream.

 

How foolish of her not know “all of this” would come from the start. It was a party for single man and woman, and more than that, that stupid game was written in the big poster at the entrance of the hall but Seohyun was too busy with her tight dress, her killer heels in order to not fall to notice it.

 

Seohyun face-palmed herself when remember earlier, she even rushing Luhan- who she just met in merely four days to play this game with her. He must think she was a crazy woman for asking him to kiss her.

 

But what making Seohyun really wanted to find a hole and hide in it for the rest of her life was the kiss with her employee, Kim JongIn. It not that she didn’t like kissing with him, in fact, the kiss with him was sweet, made her heart skipped “a lot of” beat. She even had the thought not wanting to leave his lips while kissing him. And that was the main reason why their so call make out only stopped after being interfered by the host of the party. Yet, while Seohyun’s face was all red, Kai- with a straight face just threw at her a short but couldn’t be more reasonable explain.

 

“The game rule changed.”

 

Right, because of the game, he kissed her. Because of the game rule, he didn’t pull out till someone called out.

 

If thing turned out like this, she also had to find an explanation for herself, too.

 

‘It is because I am being alone for too long. That why those kind of feeling easily appear. Yes I had read this somewhere in a magazine not too long ago.’ A content smile blasted on her face with the fair excuse she just made herself to believe in.

 

“Already changed?” Kai stepping out from the bathroom, noticed Seohyun was on her pajama instead the beautiful black dress.

 

“Ye…yes.” Seohyun couldn’t help but finding herself stuttering at him. “That dress is too uncomfortable, so I changed in aunt’s dressing room. What are you doing?” She shrieked when seeing Kai came closer.

 

“There is food on your face.” Kai calmly said after brushed of some rice on her face.

 

“Ah… I ate before go up there.”

 

“Let’s go.”

 

“Go where?”

 

“Go sleep.” Kai raised his eyebrow, wondered what making Seohyun so sensitive.

 

“It is so early. I want to watch t.v for a while, you can sleep first if you want.” Seohyun let out an awkward smile.

 

“It is past midnight. Beside I cant sleep with the noise.” Kai then turned off the light, and pulled the girl on the bed despite her weakly protest.

 

“What are you doing?” Again, a shrieked could be heard from Kai room, when his hand reached out in an attempt to draw Seohyun closer to his.

 

“I don’t want to be disturbed like the other night because of your nightmare.” Kai answered, a little irritated with her sudden changed attitude.

 

“Can we play a game before go to sleep?” Seohyun suggested, hoping that with play a game, she could extend the time to not be in his arm as long as possible.

 

“You seem like to play game today. But no, I am not interested.”

 

“Please. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter