12.

Walk Into Your Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You look tired.” Luhan told her with concerned when seeing Seohyun at the entrance of the entertainment room.

 

“I am fine.” Seohyun smiled assured Luhan while taking a seat beside him. After lunch, she suddenly received a call from YS fashion company wanting her to send the campaign report before tomorrow. So, in order to finish the report on time she had to spend the whole afternoon working on it with Kai's help. After completed sending it to them, Seohyun told Kai to rest while she still had a meeting with the company through skype to discuss about the change they wanted to make. YS was never an easy client to Seohyun, they usually had high require with their brand promotion, but their pay was high and always on time so Seohyun had no complain about working extra time for them.

 

“Oppa, about yesterday…I am sorry for asking you to play the game. I had no idea that it was a kissing game.”

 

“It’s okay.” Luhan smiled. “I glad that at least Kai was there with you. I was worry that you couldn’t drink those huge bowls of wine.”

 

Seohyun just nodded her head thinking maybe it would be better for her to drink those wine bowls to have grip of herself. She was becoming weirder and weirder each day, this morning was an example, waking up and realized that she was in a not so proper position, her arms, even her legs was clinging on Kai while she remembered clearly that last night, before falling asleep, she was lying quite far from him in the bed. Like it was not embarrassed enough for her, he even to make it worse with his statement: “You like my body that much?” making she flushed in red.

 

“I win.” Seohyun glanced over her shoulder to see Kai with his other friends were playing a racing game that she didn’t know the name.

 

“. You are really lucky.”

 

“Stop making excuse Oh Sehun. Just accept that Kai is better than you,” Krystal who was sitting beside Jongin, smirked.

 

“Oh, noona! Finally you come!” Chanyeol, at this moment, turned around and saw Seohyun who was already there. “Did you finish your work? We were worried that you couldn’t come when Kai informed us earlier.”

 

“It is all done now.” Seohyun said, then turning back to Luhan. “So last night, what happen to you after that?”

 

“Me?” Luhan slowly sipped on his cup of hot coffee. “Well, I found Sehun nearby and kissed him.”

 

“What?” Seohyun widen her eyes in shock. “You kissed Sehun?”

 

“You must to know that you owe me a lot, I was almost got to kiss that pretty girl when you interfered.” Sehun ranted

 

“But… Are you two gay?”

 

“What?” Luhan and Sehun asked in unison followed by the laugh from the others.

 

“Noona, it not what you think.” Wiping the tear in his eyes because of laughing too hard, Chanyeol explained. “We often play a game that asking random people to do stupid thing and kissing is include in the list. So how should I say? We are quite familiar with these kinds of action.”

 

“Ah.” She gave them a faintly respond, still finding it hard to imagine two normal men kissing.

 

“Talking about game, how about we playing that game again? It is a long time since the last time we played.” Sehun suggested.

 

“I am in.” Krystal agreed “This game never fail to bring laughter to me. It would be a pity if we don’t play while we are here. After all, I don’t think that all of us will have a chance to meet like this in the near future.”

 

“Even though we are not in the age to play this childish game anymore, but Soojung is right. I will play for the last time.” Chanyeol nodded. “How about you three?”

 

“Okay” Luhan sighed. “Just this time, and never again.”

 

“But can you tell me the rule.” Seohyun asked, being careful in order to not get herself into situation like last night.

 

“It is simple, noona!” Sehun said “Pick a stick that was written a number or the word ‘King’. If you are ‘King’ then you can ask random numbers do thing that you want them to do. The one who have that number will have to do it or you will be punished. So will you play? Trust me it will be really fun.”

 

“Then, I guess I will play.” Being convinced by Sehun and a part of her didn’t want to be the one who take away their fun time, Seohyun agreed.

 

“Jongin, you play too?” Krystal asked, looking at the tanned man who was still playing Need for speed by himself.

 

“Okay.” He answered carelessly after finish the game.

 

“Now, Shall we start?” Sehun asked excited, before throwing those papers instead of sticks that they managed to made in a short of time, in the air. As the papers landing each of them took one.

 

“Who is the king?” Chanyeol asked, looking around.

 

“I am.” Seohyun smiled brightly “What should I ask?”

 

“A stupid dance?” Sehun suggested

 

“Right a stupid dance and number 3 will do”

 

“Who are number 3?” Krystal glanced over the four men.

 

“What is the punishment?’

 

“Like every time, drink a bott

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter