13.

Walk Into Your Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dealing with drunken Seo Joohyun was not an easy task. After gulping down three bottles of soju in one go with the laudation from Sehun and Chanyeol, Seohyun soon enough became weirder and weirder. First, the lass kept asking for more soju from them which was the last thing she would willing to do if she had some conscious left. Secondly, after being neglected by Kai and his friends, Seohyun began to learn about Sehun’s feature, whose was sitting next to her, by kept touching his face. It was only when she finished touching his same age friend and moved to the next one, who was Luhan that Kai decided to stop her act. Despite her strong than usual protest, Kai lifted her up in his arms and carried her back to his room.

 

The journey back to his room was not a peaceful one as the older girl kept kicking, hitting Jongin in an attempt to free herself from his hold. And when finally they reached the bedroom, as Kai placed her down the bed, Seohyun suddenly changed her mind, clinging on him tightly.

 

“Don’t let me down the ocean. I cant swim.” She whined.

 

Even though her remark was really funny but Kai couldn’t bring himself to laugh out loud as the girl in his arm was quite serious with what she just said.

 

“Calm down.” Kai hushed. “It was just the bed. It time for you to sleep.”

 

“But the sea… it is cold.” Seohyun sobbed when Kai managed to let loose her hold around his neck, and finally could place her down to the bed.

 

Kai let out a sigh, thinking at least it was over that Seohyun was finally slept. He went to the bathroom to change his clothes and call the night off. But to his surprised, after Kai got out from the bathroom, Seohyun was already sitting on the bad calling someone.

 

“You have to believe me, umma. I am being kidnapped right now. Please help me call the police.” Her heard Seohyun whispered to the phone.

 

.

 

 “No. I am not drunk! I just forget the police’s numbers. Do you want your daughter to die?”

 

.

 

“My boyfriend? What are you saying? I don’t have a boyfriend.”

 

.

 

“Kim JongIn? My employee? Why do you know him? I didn’t…” Before Seohyun could finish, Kai came closer and snapped the phone from her.

 

“Aneonghaseyo, Mrs. Seo!”

 

“Jongin ah! How many did she drink?” Mrs. Seo asked, concerning.

 

“Three bottles of soju.” Kai answered, hearing a deep sigh from her mother. “I am sorry, I shouldn’t let her drink that much.”

 

“No, I am worry for you. Did she make you having a hard time?”

 

“No, she didn’t.” Kai lied

 

“I hope she wont. Seohyun will become out of control every time she drunk. If she do anything wrong to you, then I am sorry for her behalf”

 

“No. you don’t have to.” Kai said.

 

“And the next morning she will have a headache, she will feel alright after drink a cup of hot ginger tea. Please help me to take care of my daughter.”

 

“Don’t worry, Mrs. Seo. I will.” Kai assured her.

 

“Then if anything wrong. Call me.”

 

“Yes.” Kai answered and turned off the phone.

 

“Mr. Kim why are you here, too? Are you being kidnapped with me?” Seohyun asked him.

 

“We are not being kidnapped. It is my house. Remember?”

 

“Ahh…” Seohyun nodding her head, then glared at him. “You bad behave! Don’t you still remember that I am you boss? I can forgive you talking informal to me, but coldly order me around is unacceptable. Did I ever treat you like that in company.”

 

Kai raised his eyebrow, looking at her with amused.

 

“What are you looking at? Answer me?”  Seohyun scrunched her nose, lightly hitting his head. “Even we are not in the company, but I am still older than you. Is that a right thing for you to show respect to me?”

 

Kai chuckled, great, now he was being criticized by a drunken woman. Thinking that hearing her non-stop talking was better than handled her kicking, hitting like earlier. Kai decided to sit down beside her.

 

Like that, in an hour straight, the room was filled with Seohyun’s voice as the lass kept babbling whatever was on her mind: Kai’s rude behave, Taemin, her sisters, her sister’s husbands, how her mother once time keep match-making her with a bald doctor.

 

“…I swear that his bald was not affect my decision, but my mom kept claim that I only judging people through their appearance. He really is not suit me. Do you believe me?” Seohyun asked in frustrated.

 

“Yes.” Kai nodded for the countless time of the night. Although her story sometime was random and not connect, but Kai couldn’t bring himself to not focused on her talking.

 

“Kero kero kero iza susume~… Do you know that song?”

 

“No” Kai wiggled his eyebrows.

 

“It is keroro gunso theme song. You didn’t watch this?” Seohyun gasped when seeing Kai shook his head. “Come on. I will let you see Keroro gunso. The funniest anime ever!” She said drag him to the couch in front of the big t.v.

 

“Why is there no Keroro gunso?” Seohyun groaned, while keep changing the channels with a hopeless attempt of find the anime. 

 

“Because it is not on the t.v at the moment.” Kai calmly explaine. “Come on. You are getting tired. Let me help you to bed.” Kai said after notice Seohyun was yawning.

 

“I am not tired. I want to watch keroro gunso.” Seohyun sniveled.

 

“I will let you watch tomorrow.” Kai exhaled.

 

“Really? Please promise.”

 

 “I promise.” Kai said.

 

“Repeat after me. I promise I will let Seo Joohyun watching the whole series of Pirate of Carribean tomorrow.”

 

“Isnt that Keroro gunsou?”

 

“I changed my mind. It will be more fun watching Johnny Depp. Now you repeat” Kai rolled his eyes, lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter