4.

Walk Into Your Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**********************

 

“What? Sleep together?” She gasped, after hearing his first wish for losing the game. “That what you want me to grant?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“But why?” Even under the dimming light, Kai could sense that Seohyun was really frustrated with his first wish.

 

“Two thin blanket are not enough, and I think in this situation, the best way to be warm is used each other body temperature.”

 

Seohyun widen her eyes, looked like she was being hooked by her evil employee.

 

“Or you can not do what I wish, and I will accept the fact that you are the type that receded.” Kai smirked, spreading two blankets in his bed and leaving a small space for Seohyun.

 

“No, I am the type who will always keep my promise.” Seohyun claimed, hopping on his bed. She was lived in the 21st centuries, and it was normal for man and woman sleep together, just share the same bed. But…

 

“Why are you so tense?” Kai asked, laying next to her

 

“I am not.”

 

Warm. Not like when the heater work, but at least it warm enough for him to sleep. Plus, her pleasant scent seemed to do a good job in making him to fall to sleep again.

 

“Tomorrow night we will go to your house. Is there any thing for me to remember about your family?” Seohyun asked.

 

“My father will not ask you any thing.” He said, yawning, ready to be drifted in dreamland.

 

Seohyun nodded. Speaking about Kai, even though he had worked for her for three months, but Seohyun knew nothing about him, except the fact that he had the ability for the job. So she considered this as the chance to know more about him.

 

While Seohyun was busy in her thought, Kai was falling in deep sleep. Naturally without knowing, his hands found his way to her waist to get more warms from her. Startled with his action, but Seohyun just stayed still.

 

 “I will let it slide this time.” Seohyun mumbled under her breathe. At least, the good point was that, she was warm, too. Soon enough, Seohyun followed Kai to her dream land.

 

Eight days to go, maybe after all this they could became friends…

 

**************************************

 

Hot. Kai opened his eyes, Seohyun was not around. It was 11, she was keeping her promise not to wake him up early, and the heater seemed to just work again for not so long. Because as he remember, when he waked up around five, the room still cold like being in the refrigerator. And yes, even though Kai knew that it not right, but he still decided to hug his boss to receive some warm from her.

 

Kai stretching his hands, then hurry out the bed. There was one thing he had promised himself to do after leaving this house, the notebook that Seohyun hided from him. Normally, he was not the type who inquisitive with others. But since it was Seohyun, the urge to know about her really big even him didn’t know why.

 

“Let see what inside.” He took out the notebook, feeling exited like a child who was gave candy.

 

‘The curse of the book: Only the Seo family can see this book, if you are not one of us that mean you will end up being our maknae- Seo Joohyun’s husband.’

 

He chuckled after reading the note on the first page of the book. No wonder why Seohyun didn’t want him to see the inside. Her sisters surely are dork. He continued open page by page as the photos of Seohyun from when she was just an infant, an adorable kid, playing with her sisters to being a beautiful girl in the graduate day. The more pages he passed, the bigger the smile in his face.

 

“Cute.” He muttered after finished exploring the so call Seo family notebook, putting back on the shelf.

 

Loud laughters could be heard from outside when Kai coming down the stairs. He looked out the window to seeing the sight of Taemin who was sitting in Seohyun’s lap smiling happily. Kai guessed that Taemin was telling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter