1.

Walk Into Your Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

**********************************

 

 

"Hyunie ah, next Friday is dad’s death anniversary. Will you come?” Her mother asked through the phone.

 

“I’m sorry, mom. I have a lot of works to do.” Seohyun said, it would be rude for a daughter to not attend her dad’s death anniversary but thinking about being teased by her sisters making her not wanted to come home at all. Seo Joo Hyun, the maknae in the family, 27 years old but still single, when her sisters had got for themselves their families. And like that, attend her father’s death anniversary meant that she would be the target for her sisters to tease at. And her mother obviously had prepared a guy to match making her with. Sometimes, Seohyun couldn’t understand her family at all. What is so important to have a husband when you can really enjoy the single live.

 

“Hyun ah, Work so much is not good for your health! You should take a rest.” Her mother worried.

 

“Mom, I can take care of myself.”

 

“But it has been two years since the last time I see my daughter. I miss you, Joohyun.”

 

  Seohyun sighed, she could sense that her mother was secretly crying in the other line. Two years just hearing her voice must be hard for her mother. But it just that she was too focused on work and she didn’t like her family to about her single status. And she missed seeing her mother, too…

 

"Okay, I will come next Friday.”

 

“That is great! I will inform your sisters, Stay with me for the weekend, too.”

 

“But with one condition, no teasing me or try to match making me with any guy.”

 

“But there is a guy I know, and he is…” Seohyun rolled her eyes. Here she went again, talking about a guy that was tall, had a good income, being a gentleman. This so call 'match-making' would never end and Seohyun was already getting tired of it. She gotta cut it by some ways. And just when Seohyun needed it, an idea popped out.

 

“Mom, I already have a boyfriend”. She lied

 

“You have?” She could hear her sister, Yoona, shouting from the other line. Her mother turned the speaker on.

 

“Is that a lie, last time I asked, you still alone.”

 

“No, this is the truth.”

 

“Well, in that case, you should bring him with this time. I cant wait to see my daughter’s boyfriend.”

 

“Or you can say that your boyfriend couldn’t come and we will accept the fact that he is just exist in your imagination.” Yoona teased

 

“No, he will come this time” The words just slipped out from Seohyun’s mouth and after that she realized that she had gotten herself into a big trouble.

 

‘'Great, now I have to find for myself a boyfriend in a week’

 

 

*****************

 

 

“What?” Tiffany hissed “But you don’t have a boyfriend. Why did you lie to them?”

 

“Unnie, it just slipped out then it was too late for me to fix” Seohyun explained. “Can you find for me a truth worthy one who can be my boyfriend for three days?”

 

“Gosh. I cant. There will be no one willing to do this, lie to your family. Plus, your mother will faint if she find out.”

 

“I know, that why I want someone who can keep this as a secret for me and will not blackmailed me in the future.”

 

“Sorry, but you got some papers from the juice company about the promotion campaign” A man knocked the door, interrupted their conversation.

 

“Come in!” Seohyun signal for the man to come in while Tiffany sat in her seat observed the tall, handsome, tanned guy placing the papers on Seohyun’s table then hurried got out the girl’s office.

 

“Who is that guy?” Tiffany asked, as soon as he closed the door from outside.

 

“He? My new assistant,he is Kim Jong In, he has worked here for three months and seems to be doing a good job after Baekhyun left. A truth worthy one.” Seohyun answered, busy looking at the file that just got in her office.

 

“Well, in that case, I think I have found out someone for you.” A smile crepted on Tiffany’s face.

 

“What? You mean him? No, how can I offer my staff to be my boyfriend?”

 

“At least, it worth to asked, even it he doesn’t accept your offer, if he doesn’t want to lose his job, he will not telling any one about that. That mean your secret will also be safe. And he looks hot, too."

 

“Unnie!”

 

“You don’t have any choice. Ask him or this will be teased forever by you sisters.”

 

******************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter