Feelings

It's Love

Luhan was on his way to the hospital. "Is he someone you like?", that question kept on playing in his mind since the moment he left the school. Thanks to Jongin, now he's about to go nuts.

It's not possible that I like him, right?

Luhan shook his head.

No it's not. We barely know each other.

Luhan nodded his head and sighed. He was at the entrance of the hospital when he saw Sehun sitting down with an unfamiliar lady beside him. He wasn't bothered by that, but he was definitely bothered by the fact that Sehun and that lady were smiling and laughing away happily.

Why am I even bothered by this?

Luhan was done looking at them for almost a minute and he was about to leave when Sehun stopped him. "Luhan ah!" Sehun called out to him as he stood up. Luhan groaned and turned around. He faked a smile and walked up to Sehun. "You've come to visit me?" Sehun asked and he smiled. "Yeah. I wanted to go over to you but you seemed to be busy with this lady so..... Yeah.." Luhan rubbed his nape awkwardly.

"This is my cousin, Yunmi noona. She came all the way here from America to visit me. She'll be going back tomorrow." Sehun introduced the lady to Luhan. "Hi, Luhan." Yunmi smiled.

Ohh.... So she's just a cousin.

Wait. Why do I even care?

"Hi. I'm Luhan, Sehun's classmate." Luhan introduced himself.

Just a classmate? I thought we were friends?

Sehun felt kind of upset with what Luhan told his cousin.

"Just a classmate? You wouldn't be visiting him if you were only his classmate, would you?" Yunmi asked, with a tint of teasing in her tone. "Yah noona. He's really just a classmate." Sehun said, feeling a little upset. "Alright then. I'll leave you guys alone. I'll come and visit you again tomorrow morning, before I fly off." Yunmi told Sehun and left.

Awkwardness filled the air the moment Yunmi left. Luhan was looking down on the ground without saying anything. "Umm... I want to go back. My legs feel tired already." Sehun broke the silence. The moment Luhan heard that, he looked up at Sehun worriedly. "Do you want me to carry you back?" Luhan asked. "Sure." Sehun smiled.

Luhan shifted his schoolbag to his chest. Sehun hopped onto Luhan's back and they started walking. It was silent for the first few seconds because they didn't know what to talk about. "Do you remember when you carried me to see the doctor?" Sehun asked. "Of course I do. I wouldn't forget that you bit my neck." Luhan answered. Sehun chuckled. "I'm sorry about that. Does it still hurt?" Sehun asked. "Of course not, silly." Luhan smiled. "I remember you actually the blood away."

"Like this?" Sehun Luhan's neck gently. "Yah yah yah! Don't do it here! We're in public!" Luhan exclaimed. "Oh? So you mean it'd be okay if I do it when we're alone?" Sehun said teasingly. "You're crazy." Luhan said jokingly.

Sehun hugged Luhan tighter and rested his head on Luhan's left shoulder. Luhan's breath hitched at the close proximity. "Luhan ah. Thanks for being here for me. I mean, despite the way I treated you, you still care about me." Sehun said.

Why is he being so emotional now?

"You know... It did hurt when you treated me badly... But-" Before Luhan could finish his sentence, he got a shock of his life. He could feel the softness of Sehun's lips on his left cheek which made him stopped walking. He could still feel the warmness of Sehun's lips on his cheek when Sehun pulled away.

"I'm sorry for being such a jerk. I shouldn't have treated you that way. I shouldn't have compared you with my ex girlfriend. it's just that I was badly hurt by her so I detest Chinese people. But after spending some time with you... I realized that you're different. I'm sorry, Luhan." And with that, Sehun placed another soft kiss on Luhan's left cheek again.

Sehun pulled away and waited for a response from Luhan, but after waiting for a minute, there was only silence. "Luhan? You okay? Say something." Sehun said as he tilted his head to look at the boy who was still stunned with what just happened. "Luhan?.." Sehun called out as he caressed Luhan's cheek gently with his fingers. He could feel Luhan's face heated up. "Luhan! Your face is hot! What's wrong?!" Sehun exclaimed in shock, which made Luhan finally snapped back to reality.

"I.." That was all Luhan could say. He felt a weird feeling in his stomach. A feeling of excitement. The feeling was different from the feeling he felt when Jongin kissed him on his forehead. "I-It's okay..." Luhan stuttered. "Thank you." Sehun smiled. "So... Can we continue moving?" Sehun asked.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. Sorry..." Luhan apologized and started walking again. He was trying very hard not to smile. 2 pecks on his cheek by Sehun was all it took for him to feel like he was on cloud 9. On the other hand, Sehun found it cute that Luhan was stunned when he kissed him. Honestly, he didn't expect himself to do that either. All he knew was Luhan's pretty face was alluring and bam, he kissed him. He didn't know why he felt happy when he kissed Luhan.

What is this feeling?

Both of them had the same question on their mind.

------------------------

After a 5-minute walk in silence, they finally reached at Sehun's ward. Sehun let go of Luhan slowly and sat on his bed. He could see that Luhan looked a little tired. "Sit with me." Sehun patted the empty space beside him on his bed. Luhan put his bag on the table and sat beside Sehun slowly. He could feel the weird feeling in his stomach again. It was like there were butterflies in there.

"You know... I was kinda upset when you told Yunmi noona that we're only classmates. Aren't we friends?" Sehun asked as he looked at Luhan. Luhan could see the sadness in Sehun's eyes. "I-I'm sorry... I don't know what made me say that." Luhan apologized. Sehun pouted and he looked down, trying to look as sad as he could. "Yah. I said I'm sorry...' Luhan apologized again and he nudged Sehun's hand using his elbow. Sehun still pouted without looking at him.

And then Luhan did something that he himself didn't expect. He placed a soft kiss on Sehun's left cheek, just like how Sehun did to him earlier. "I'm sorry okay?.." Luhan apologized as he looked at Sehun, who was staring at him in surprise. "Forgive me?" Luhan asked. Sehun decided to tease Luhan. "No." he turned his head to his right. He didn't expect to get another peck on his cheek from Luhan. He was trying his best not to smile. "I'm sorry..." Luhan apologized for the third time. When Sehun heard the gentleness in Luhan's voice, it made his heart almost skipped a beat. Before he could turn and face Luhan again, he felt a pair of soft hands cupping both of his cheeks. Sehun was facing Luhan again and he almost fainted when a pair of lips touched his lips gently.

When both of their lips touched, they could feel a jolt of electricity running through their body. Luhan's lips felt so soft that it made Sehun addicted to it. While their lips were still connected, Sehun started to move his lips against Luhan's. Both of them was lost in the kiss as they didn't realize what they were doing. Sehun made another move by Luhan's lips and that made Luhan opened his mouth, allowing Sehun's tongue to enter. Luhan wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck and Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan's tiny waist. They closed the distance that was left between them until their chests touched.

Luhan moaned when Sehun's tasted his mouth like a hungry predator. Sehun's tongue was every part of his mouth. Their tongues kept on colliding with each other and it felt so good. Sehun pushed Luhan down gently without breaking the kiss. Both of them were still kissing each other hungrily.

Feeling breathless, Sehun pulled away and they stared at each other while panting. Their gaze was full of mixed feelings. Feelings that they themselves don't even know. Sehun admired Luhan's beautiful face.

Such pretty eyes.

Such  a cute nose.

Such sweet lips.

Both of them finally snapped back into reality and realized what they have just done. Sehun got up, allowing Luhan to get up too. "I.... I'm going back to the dorm." Luhan said before he grabbed his bag and left the room.

What did we just do?...

Sehun thought to himself as he looked at Luhan running away. What exactly is he feeling? Why did they even kissed each other in the first place? Do normal friends kiss each other? He remembered the moment when Luhan cupped his cheeks and connected their lips. The thought of that made him smile to himself. He touched his lips with his thumb. He could still feel the softness of Luhan's lips and how sweet he tasted.

"Luhan... What are you doing to me?..."

--------------------------

When Luhan reached back at his dorm, he closed the door and leaned against it. He touched his heart and he could still feel it beating faster than usual.

It must be the run.

Luhan told himself. Flashbacks of the moment when they were kissing played in his mind. He remembered when Sehun wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled his close. The thought of that made him smile. He remembered when Sehun pushed down gently. It made him feel like they were a couple making out.

Wait. What?

"Oh my God." Luhan muttered to himself. "What is happening to me?"

-----------------------------

It was 7 in the evening. Jongin and Kyungsoo were in their dorm, doing their own things. Jongin had a pair of earpiece stuck in his ears and he was starting to dance to the music. On the other hand, Kyungsoo was just playing a game on his phone. Noticing that the other was dancing, he stopped playing and watched him.

He was amazed by Jongin's talent in dancing. It was so good. "Hey, Jongin." Kyungsoo called out but of there wasn't any response because Jongin couldn't hear. Kyungsoo walked up to the dancer and tapped his shoulder. Jongin looked up and took his earpiece off. "Yeah?" Jongin asked. "What song are you dancing to?" Kyungsoo asked. "It's History by EXO-K." Jongin smiled. "Oh! That's my favourite song! I always sing to it!" Kyungsoo said excitedly. "You sing?" Jongin asked interestedly.

"Yeah. I love to sing. Just like how you love to dance." Kyungsoo smiled. "Sing for me. I wanna hear your voice." Jongin said as they sat down on Kyungsoo's bed. "Okay." Kyungsoo said before he opened his mouth and started singing.

Meolli dolgo doraseo dashi shijak haneun gose da wasseo~
Oryu tu seong ijiman baewo gamyeo ganghae jilsu itneun na~
Jeo taeyang cheoreom geo dae han hanaran geol aneun nal~
Oh oh modu hamkke ganeun uri miraero~

When he saw Jongin staring at him, he stopped singing. "Okay I'm done." Kyungsoo said shyly. "That doesn't even sound good. I guess my singing is getting worse." He said sadly. "That's not true! You have the best voice I swear." Jongin said enthusiastically. Kyungsoo could feel his face turning red. "Thanks..." He said as he looked away. No one has ever complimented his voice like that. It has always been, "That was okay." and "You need to practice more.".

"You need to have more confidence in yourself. You have a really nice voice." Jongin smiled at the big-eyed boy. "Really?" Kyungsoo asked as he looked at him. Jongin nodded. "Thanks Jongin. That means a lot to me."

Jongin wondered for awhile.

Why does he have so little confidence in his singing?

Did something happen before?

Jongin didn't even know why he was thinking so much when he barely knew the boy. But one thing he know is that he want to help that boy.

----------------------------

It was 10 pm. Baekhyun has been tossing and turning for 10 minutes. Seeing that Luhan was already asleep, he decided to get a drink from the vending machine downstairs. He got up, grabbed some money and left.

After closing the door, he saw the lift door closing and he chased after it. He managed to halt it and before he went in, he saw the person who was causing him to have trouble sleeping.

They looked at each other awkwardly and Baekhyun entered the lift.

He can't sleep too?

Both of them have the same thought in their mind. Silence filled the air until they felt the lift stopped all of a sudden and the lights went off. "W-What happen?..." Baekhyun voice was shaky. "I guess the lift broke down." Chanyeol replied and he pressed the bell. "Hi, security here." The security said. "Hi. My friend and I are stuck in the lift. I guess it broke down." Chanyeol informed the security guard. "Alright. I'll send someone from maintenance to help. Please wait patiently." The security guard told Chanyeol.

"Good thing the maintenance people knock off at 11." Chanyeol said to Baekhyun. Noticing that there wasn't any response from the boy, he looked at him. Although it was dark, he could see that Baekhyun was trembling a little and his eyes were closed. "Baek? You alright?" Chanyeol asked but Baekhyun was too afraid to answer. "Baek?" Chanyeol took a step closer to the poor boy and touched his shoulder. He was indeed trembling.

"Baek what's wrong? Why are you trembling?" Chanyeol asked worriedly. "I-I'm scared.... S-Scared of the d-dark... And I-I'm claustrophobic..." Baekhyun managed to talked. He felt a tear rolling down his cheek. "It's okay. Let's sit down." Chanyeol started to comfort Baekhyun. He pulled the poor boy close to him. "It's okay. I'm here. You're not alone. Don't cry." Chanyeol said softly as he wiped Baekhyun's tears away gently.

Baekhyun clutched onto Chanyeol's shirt tightly. Chanyeol took the hand that was clutching on his shirt and intertwined their fingers. "I'm here. I'll protect you." He whispered and placed a soft kiss on Baekhyun's forehead. Baekhyun felt a little relaxed and he stopped crying. Chanyeol hummed a song to calm Baekhyun down. Baekhyun snuggled closer to Chanyeol and he felt very comfortable in Chanyeol's embrace.

A minute passed by and they heard some noises. "Are you guys okay in there? We're going to pry the door open." A guy from maintenance said. "Okay." Chanyeol responded. "Baek. We're saved." Chanyeol said happily. Somehow Baekhyun didn't mind if they were trapped for a longer time, because he was enjoying the moment he had with Chanyeol. "Yeah..." That was all Baekhyun said.

The door was pried open and a guy was standing in front of them. "Sorry about that, guys. We'll get this lift fixed tomorrow morning." He apologized. "It's okay, bro. We'll just use the stairs." Chanyeol smiled. "Thanks by the way."

Chanyeol stood up, pulling Baekhyun up with him. "Let's go." He said as he looked at Baekhyun and they went out of the lift, with their hands still intertwined.

When they were away from the lift, Baekhyun pulled his hand away from Chanyeol's hold. "I-I'm going back to the dorm.." He said and he started to climb the stairs, leaving Chanyeol dumbfounded.

"Why are you acting this way, Baek?..."

------------------------

Baekhyun entered his dorm quietly. He sat down in his bed and started thinking of what happened earlier. "I'm here. I'll protect you.". Baekhyun couldn't get that out of his head. Without him realizing, he was smiling. The way Chanyeol held him close made him feel so safe.

"Chanyeol..." He smiled to himself.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to my new subscribers for subscribing! And thank you all for reading! Do leave a comment. Hehe.