Do Kyungsoo

It's Love

Chanyeol ran back to his dorm and closed the door. He was still panting because of the kiss earlier.

What just happened?

Chanyeol placed his palm on his heart and he could feel it beating faster than usual. Flashbacks of the kiss started to play in his mind. He was happy that Baekhyun actually responded to the kiss.

"Baekhyun..." He smiled to himself as he remembered how beautiful Baekhyun looked when he was panting underneath him. The way he called out his name makes made his heart melt. But it was wrong. It was wrong of him to force the kiss on Baekhyun. He shouldn't have done that. It was bad enough that he has stolen that poor boy's first kiss and he almost stole his ity away earlier.

Chanyeol ruffled his hair in frustration. He regretted what he did earlier. Not because he didn't like Baekhyun, but he felt bad for almost taking away Baekhyun's innocence. Little did he know that Baekhyun has misunderstood his words.

How the hell was he going to face Baekhyun again.

-----------------------------

Baekhyun's face was already stained with tears without realizing it himself.

Why?

He couldn't figure out why Chanyeol left him hanging after what he did to him. He knew that both of them were enjoying it, so he couldn't think of any reason why Chanyeol ran away.

Did he regret it? Am I a bad kisser?

Negative thoughts started to fill his mind.

He must have regretted it. He must have done it in a moment of folly. He didn't mean it. He doesn't even like me at all.

But more importantly, why was Baekhyun feeling so upset about it?

"I hate you, Park Chanyeol..."

--------------------------------

It has only been 4 hours since he last saw Baekhyun, but Chanyeol was already starting to miss him. He remembered how Baekhyun scolded that idiot who uploaded the video of him singing on the school website. He remembered that Baekhyun complimented his voice and actually listened to his singing.

"Baekhyun..." He smiled to himself.

He remembered how hurt Baekhyun looked when he punched him.

It must have hurt a lot.

He remembered how upset Baekhyun looked when he tore his songbook.

He must have written many songs.

Chanyeol sighed.  He regretted being jealous of Baekhyun's voice. He regretted hating him. Although he has apologised to him, he felt that it wasn't enough. He needs to do more to show his sincerity.

But there was a problem that was bothering him. How was he supposed to face Baekhyun after what happened earlier?

-------------------------------

Class has been dismissed and everyone was packing their bags. Luhan felt excited at the thought of visiting Sehun in the hospital.

"Where are you going after this?" Jongin asked. Whenever Luhan heard Jongin's voice, it made him feel weird.

Think about Sehun, Luhan. Just think about Sehun.

Wait, what?

He realized what he was telling to himself.

Why am I even thinking about Sehun?

"Umm I'm going to visit my friend, the one whom I told you about earlier. " Luhan finally answered, without looking at Jongin. "Oh. The one who injured his leg and can't dance for 2 years?" Jongin asked, looking at Luhan.

He actually remember?

"Yeah." Luhan answered, still not making any eye contact with Jongin. "Is he someone you like?" Jongin asked as he leaned in towards Luhan's face. Luhan could feel his face burning up.

Someone I like?

Luhan thought about that question for a few seconds.

"N-No..." He finally answered. "Good. I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye, beautiful." Jongin said and he caressed Luhan's cheek with his fingers and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. "You're really beautiful." he smiled and left.

What just happened?! Did Jongin just freaking kissed me?! And what does he mean by good?!

Luhan was going nuts thinking about Jongin. That new student just came today and he was already making Luhan feel all weird. But it wasn't in a bad way. When he thought about what Jongin asked him, "Is he someone you like?", he almost didn't know what to answer.

Do I like Sehun? Why do I feel happy whenever I think of him? Why am I so happy that he has finally accepted me as his friend?

-----------------------------

Jongin opened the door to his dorm and was surprised to see another student there. He was rather short and has big round eyes. "Hi there." Jongin greeted the other student. "Hi." The other student greeted back politely. "In case you're wondering what am I doing here, I'm your dorm mate." He smiled.

"Cool! I was afraid that I'd be bored staying in this dorm alone. It's good to have you here." Jongin said happily as he put his bag on the floor. "I'm Kim Jongin. You can call me Jongin. What's your name?" Jongin introduced himself.

"I'm Do Kyungsoo. You can call me Kyungsoo."