Project

It's Love

Chanyeol used his leg to kick the door close without breaking the kiss that he was sharing with Baekhyun. Baekhyun's arms were wrapped around his neck and his arms were wrapped around Baekhyun's slim waist. Their bodies were getting hotter by every minute as they kissed. Baekhyun kept every time Chanyeol his hot cavern lustfully. Chanyeol slid his hands on Baekhyun's y and gripped it. Baekhyun felt even more when Chanyeol did that.

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun upwards and Baekhyun instantly wrapped his legs around Chanyeol's waist. "Oh ." Chanyeol groaned when their crotches touched, breaking their kiss. Baekhyun let out a giggle while looking at Chanyeol getting so much. "You're so hot, Yeol. Do you know that?" Baekhyun asked a husky voice which made him sound incredibly y as he leaned his forehead on Chanyeol's. "You wanna see how much hotter I can get, huh Baek?" Chanyeol asked as he eyed the pretty boy's neck. It looked so deliciously inviting. "Show me." Baekhyun said and that was all it took for Chanyeol to walk over to the bed and laid Baekhyun down.

Riiiiiinnnnngggg~~~

Chanyeol slammed his alarm clock down, feeling irritated. "Damn it, it was all a dream." He muttered to himself. That was one hot dream that made him feel sweaty all over. He couldn't help but imagine if it would happen in reality. The thought of it made him smile.

Wait. Oh my God. Why am I being so dirty right now.

Chanyeol groaned as he scratched his head. He felt like a ert now. He became more irritated when he remembered how Baekhyun reacted the previous night. He had spent the whole night racking his brain to think of the reason before he finally fell asleep. He suddenly remembered something.

Was it because I kissed him and we almost made out?

Chanyeol thought that Baekhyun must have been afraid of him because of that.

He must have thought that I'm a ert.

"Ahhh I'm going nuts!" He groaned again.

-------------------------------

Baekhyun woke up with a smile. He had spent the whole night thinking about the incident that happened the previous night. He remembered how Chanyeol comforted him. He remembered how safe he felt in his embrace. He looked at his hand that Chanyeol held onto last night. Their fingers intertwined so perfectly.

Another thought interrupted his mind.

"Baek I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry."

That three phrases played in his mind. He remembered that Chanyeol ran away after kissing him.

Are you playing with me, Chanyeol?...

He thought to himself and went to the bathroom.

It was definitely not a good morning for the both of them.

-------------------------------

Kyungsoo has been staring at his roommate since the moment he started to get ready for school. After putting on his uniform, he spiked his hair up, making him look dashing and hot.

He's so handsome...

Jongin was looking at the mirror while combing his hair when he caught his roommate staring at him. He turned and faced Kyungsoo. "Is there anything that you want to tell me?" Jongin asked, wondering why his roommate was staring at him intensely.

Kyungsoo found his cheeks turning red as he thought of an answer. "I uhh.. I was just uhh... Thinking that you're so good at styling your hair!" Kyungsoo felt so lame when he said that. Jongin giggled. "Oh that's it? I might think that you're nursing a crush on me." Jongin teased and continued to comb his hair.

Kyungsoo felt his cheeks became hotter. "Let's go. I'm done." Jongin said as he kept his comb in his pocket and grabbed his schoolbag. "We're going to school together?" Kyungsoo asked, finding it hard to believe. "Yeah. Are you okay, bro?" Jongin asked as he cupped his roommate's left cheek with his right palm. Kyungsoo felt like he could faint. "Your face is so hot! Are you having a fever?!" Jongin exclaimed as he touched Kyungsoo's forehead to feel his temperature. "No I'm not. Let's go." Kyungsoo left hurriedly, leaving a dumbfound Jongin behind.

-------------------------------

Kyungsoo was checking out his timetable as they walked down the stairs. He was too focused until he missed a step and almost fell down when he felt a pair of arms grabbed him by his waist. "Be careful." Jongin whispered. Kyungsoo felt his heart beating faster than usual. "T-Thank you." He said as Jongin let go of his grip and they continued walking together.

Kyungsoo was glad that they have the same Science, Math and English classes together. It was better to have a friend on the first day. Little did he know that Jongin likes Luhan.

They finally entered the class after walking for almost 10 minutes. Jongin spotted Luhan sitting down and smiled. Kyungsoo, who had been observing Jongin, was wondering why Jongin looked happy when he saw that pretty boy. He took 2 seats behind them and continued observing the both of them. "Hi, pretty face." Jongin smiled as he stood beside Luhan and bent down, looking at him from his right.

Luhan was startled as he was lost in his thoughts. He turned to his right and caught Jongin smiling at him closely, which made him feel a litle uncomfortable. "Umm hi." Luhan flashed a smile and Jongin sat beside him. "What were you thinking about? You looked so lost in your thoughts. Were you thinking of me?" Jongin smirked.

"Nah. I'm just thinking of Sehun. I wonder when will he be discharged." Luhan replied casually, not realizing that Jongin felt jealous when he mentioned about Sehun. "You said he isn't someone special, so why are you thinking of him so much?" Jongin asked as he put his bag on the table.

What?

Luhan caught himself thinking about that question.

Why am I thinking of him so much?

He didn't know what to answer as he didn't even realize that he was actually thinking of Sehun so much. "I'm just worried about him as a friend." Luhan replied coolly.

As a friend.

That made Jongin brighten up.

Kyungsoo had spent the whole time watching them and he could feel himself getting jealous and he didn't know why.

Why am I feeling jealous?...

-------------------------------

Mr Jung, their Science teacher entered the class. "Alright, class. We have a new student. His name is Do Kyungsoo. Please stand up, Kyungsoo." He said. Kyungsoo stood up and smiled. Little did he know that his smile attracted a certain guy who was sitting two seats away from him.

"Okay. I've a project for you guys to complete. You have a month to do it so no worries. Now, pair yourselves up." Mr Jung instructed. Everybody was busy finding their partners. Most of them partnered with the one sitting beside them.

Luhan wished that Sehun was there. "Wanna pair up together?" Jongin asked as he smiled. "Okay. Sure." Luhan answered reluctantly. He wanted to wait for Sehun to come back so that they could partner together, but he couldn't bring himself to say no to the boy who was smiling at him. His best friend, Baekhyun, isn't in the same Science class as him so there was no other person to pair up with. "Great. We'll have fun doing this project together." Jongin said happily. Luhan could only flash a weak smile to him.

Kyungsoo felt upset that his roommate didn't want to partner with him. He didn't know anyone yet in the class. He was looking all upset when he felt a presence sitting beside him. He turned to his left and saw a guy smiling at him. "Hi. My name is Yixing. Do you mind if I partner with you?" He asked politely.

Kyungsoo was surprised. He didn't expect someone to come up to him like that on his first day. 'Sure." He smiled in response and Yixing sat down beside him. He was glad that he has a partner now and that took Jongin off his mind for awhile.

Mr Jung noticed that one of his students didn't have a partner. "Tao. You'll partner with Sehun when he comes back. He'll be back by next week, so don't worry." He told Tao. "Okay." Tao replied.

Tao gets to partner with Sehun?....

Luhan pouted at the thought of Sehun doing the project with someone else. He felt.... Jealous.

Why am I feeling jealous?.....

-------------------------------

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in another Science class. They were sitting awkwardly next to each other. After the incidents that happened recently, they couldn't find the courage to make the first move by taking.

"Okay class. You have a project to complete. Deadline will be in a month's time. Pair up yourselves." Their teacher instructed. Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol wanted to partner together but it was too awkward for them to even talk to each other.

"Hey Baek."

Baekhyun turned to his right and saw Jongdae smiling at him. "Wanna partner together?" He asked politely.

Say no, Baek. Say no.

Chanyeol was hoping that Baekhyun would turn down Jongdae's offer but sadly, he didn't. "Sure." Baekhyun smiled in response. "Great. Let's discuss about it after class." Jongdae smiled and went back to his seat.

"Hey Chanyeol. Want to partner together?" A deep voice startled Chanyeol and he turned to his left. He saw Kris standing and waiting for his reply.

Since Baek has gotten a partner, I shall partner with Kris then.

"Sounds cool." Chanyeol replied. "Okay. Talk to you again after class." Kris said before going back to his seat. Chanyeol sighed. Things were definitely not going the way he wanted it to be.